[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Best case season scenario 2017/2018
Author Thread
dodger78
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #250
Germany
9/24/2017  7:06 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/24/2017  7:09 AM
Now with Melo gone and a roster that seems to have settled a little bit (at least with the corner stones) what is your best case scenario for the season? Whats the goals? What should we hope for in regard of a bright future?
In a classic NYK weired way I hope that our young core of KP, Willy and Frankie start to build cohesion and in case of Frankie show they belong in the NBA as starters talentwise - while at the same time I hope for a high pick 2018!

I hope to trade guys like Lee, KOQ, Kanter and possibly LT/Kuz or McD into more picks and young talents.
I am willing to give the young guys like Kanter and McD a chance though... see what they can do in a new scenario with time to play...

In the end I want losses (I know not very popular in the "you need to build a winning mentality front" but honestly... I prefer Doncic,Porter or Bagley... and with this roster we have a legit shot at a top 3-5 pick... each of these three included in our talented young core would direct us towards a BRIGHT future!!!

If possible I would love to see those losses within hustle defence and I am fine with errors made by our young guys... let them run... teach them while playing as long as they are tought!!!

AUTOADVERT
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

9/24/2017  8:30 AM
I don't care... I just want basketball to come back to the city. There's no agenda. Nothing for the media **** boys to attach to. No knick jerseys being bought in 2017/18.... back to basketball!!! We got 4 way competition with 3 different positions!!! Let's bring the game back. No more castration of the fan base. Bring that ****, rebound, move the ball and play hard. BANG BANG!!!

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Best case season scenario 2017/2018

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy