[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Should flip one of Kuz or Mcdermott for a future 2
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
9/24/2017  3:10 AM
Each make 3mm and one yr contracts---dont need both players.
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
dodger78
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #250
Germany
9/24/2017  7:17 AM
True... both seem to be pretty similar...
I would wait for camp to have a little time to estimate their situation a little better and then trade one.
At the moment I tend to keep Kuz...
- good chemistry with KP and our young guys
- good performance at the Euros
- really seemed to adapt well to the NBA in the course of the season
- brings more to the table regarding Rebounding, Defence and hustle I think
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

9/24/2017  8:16 AM
I'm all about competition. The Knicks do not have the luxury to be moving guys just for the sake of moving. Nobody wants to ride the bench. I want practice to be intense. I want that " you not taking my spot " " your spot? Thats my **** now bruh " mentality!!!

Let's ****ing go!

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

9/24/2017  8:18 AM
EnySpree wrote:I'm all about competition. The Knicks do not have the luxury to be moving guys just for the sake of moving. Nobody wants to ride the bench. I want practice to be intense. I want that " you not taking my spot " " your spot? Thats my **** now bruh " mentality!!!

Let's ****ing go!

how much coffee have you had Eny lol
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
9/24/2017  9:45 AM
EnySpree wrote:I'm all about competition. The Knicks do not have the luxury to be moving guys just for the sake of moving. Nobody wants to ride the bench. I want practice to be intense. I want that " you not taking my spot " " your spot? Thats my **** now bruh " mentality!!!

Let's ****ing go!

Nah too many guys for one spot. L Thomas Kuz Mcdermott Beasley Artis---thats just a log jam and not fair

RIP Crushalot😞
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

9/24/2017  10:51 AM
BRIGGS wrote:Each make 3mm and one yr contracts---dont need both players.

no one is giving us a 2nd for Kuz, maybe Mcdermott. Id trade him. are roster is all Fd up

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
smackeddog
Member: #883
9/24/2017  11:12 AM
Jmpasq wrote:

no one is giving us a 2nd for Kuz, maybe Mcdermott. Id trade him. are roster is all Fd up

I think the blazers were interested in Kuz as part of the Melo deal- not sure if they still would be on his own, but it's a possibility

wargames
Member: #6053

9/24/2017  12:50 PM
Let's go into the season. Give them some playing time, and see what they can get at the trade Deadline.

We're tanking so it doesn't hurt to try and build their value up through heavy playing Tim.

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

9/24/2017  1:08 PM

You can make the case that we don't need any of them. I'd be stoked if we could get a future 2 for any of them. I like Kuz better, but he would be my first choice to trade because of his age. Need to see how training camp shakes out before I can make a decision on Doug. Right now his greatest value is as an expiring contract.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
9/24/2017  1:10 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:

You can make the case that we don't need any of them. I'd be stoked if we could get a future 2 for any of them. I like Kuz better, but he would be my first choice to trade because of his age. Need to see how training camp shakes out before I can make a decision on Doug. Right now his greatest value is as an expiring contract.

Did management like McDermott or was he in the deal because of his contract? The Knicks were exploring trading Kuzmic at the deadline last year so he might be the guy to go.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

9/24/2017  1:17 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:

Did management like McDermott or was he in the deal because of his contract? The Knicks were exploring trading Kuzmic at the deadline last year so he might be the guy to go.

Good question. I'm guessing contract. Cap flexibility has got to be addressed. I hoped a Melo deal would tackle some of those issues. We're in a better position now than we would have been if traded for Anderson, but more work needs to be done.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

9/24/2017  4:16 PM
BRIGGS wrote:

Let's ****ing go!

Nah too many guys for one spot. L Thomas Kuz Mcdermott Beasley Artis---thats just a log jam and not fair

They have to carry 17 players... only 10 guys are going to play. That's not fair but that's the game. If you want to play, play better imho

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Should flip one of Kuz or Mcdermott for a future 2

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy