[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Ding Dong The Balls Not Dead!!!
Author Thread
Jrshoops
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7524

9/23/2017  2:59 PM
Yes!!!! Ball stopping iso watching is gone....finally! We may still suck, but at least we'll play REAL team ball and we'll start developing players in a new culture without a future Hall of Famer who thinks he's way better than he actually is. 3rd man on a championship caliber team? Sure, he will or can help them. Best player on a bad team? Worst possible leader for us, as he's moody and indifferent defensively.

Will be so happy to stop seeing him get stuffed on his drives everytime too.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUTOADVERT
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

9/23/2017  3:42 PM
I think the ball stopping iso chucker had enough negative impact on KP6 but I hope that will wear off rather than manifest itself.
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

9/23/2017  3:56 PM
Well...we still have Beasely and Kanter. THJ has that chucking gene too. Let's hope the coaching staff implements a system that supports ball movement and passing.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Knickoftime
Member: #3370

9/23/2017  4:02 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:Well...we still have Beasely and Kanter. THJ has that chucking gene too. Let's hope the coaching staff implements a system that supports ball movement and passing.

Hornachek has to Norman Dale their ass.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
9/23/2017  6:12 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:Well...we still have Beasely and Kanter. THJ has that chucking gene too. Let's hope the coaching staff implements a system that supports ball movement and passing.

THJ at least got some development on a quality ball movement team in ATL. KP got a taste with Latvia. Jeff's entire philosophy is Ball Movement so that shouldn't be a problem.

meloshouldgo

9/23/2017  6:30 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/23/2017  6:31 PM

Kanter is the most the efficient offensive player in the NBA (or close to it) not high volume or heavy minutes - but the highest raw efficiency. Melo was close to the least efficient. That alone is a huge upgrade the defense unfortunately is a wash. Anyway to me the Melo trade is not about what we got back it's about what we don't have to put up with anymore. A bag of chips woulda' sufficed.

SwishAndDish13
Member: #5700

9/23/2017  8:18 PM
At least they improved out roster this off season although I would have preferred they tank. That said Melo's negative impact is overblown. The roster was horrifying. Odd time to improve it given they have their picks and the league is mon-competitive so it would be a great time to stink
meloshouldgo

9/23/2017  9:44 PM
SwishAndDish13 wrote:At least they improved out roster this off season although I would have preferred they tank. That said Melo's negative impact is overblown. The roster was horrifying. Odd time to improve it given they have their picks and the league is mon-competitive so it would be a great time to stink

I am pretty sure some our Bigs will get traded by the deadline. The move that may end up making us semi competitive is THJR - didn't like the move then, still don't like it but given what they are trying to do he fits. I don't think we should purposely tank from the start of the season- it's time for Hornacek to run all types of different lineups and build out what really works wit the talent on this team. IF they are thinking or even entertaining firing him, they should do it now not after wasting yet another year. It's not about winning this year but it should be about team building, focusing on chemistry and making this core into a real cohesive unit.

Ding Dong The Balls Not Dead!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy