[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Evidence Melo was the one behind KP missing his exit meeting..
Author Thread
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
8/31/2017  6:51 AM
newyorknewyork wrote:The narrative was that KP skipped the exit meeting due to the dysfunctional environment that wasn't conductive to winning created by Phil Jackson. Melo was accused of possibly influencing him to not respecting the leadership in place.

If the story is now KP skipped the exit meeting due to JH giving him tough love. Should a thread also be made dedicated to exonerate Phil from the narrative of KP skipping exit meeting due to him?

No. Phil is ancient history. Who cares about exonerating him?
AUTOADVERT
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
8/31/2017  9:22 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:The narrative was that KP skipped the exit meeting due to the dysfunctional environment that wasn't conductive to winning created by Phil Jackson. Melo was accused of possibly influencing him to not respecting the leadership in place.

If the story is now KP skipped the exit meeting due to JH giving him tough love. Should a thread also be made dedicated to exonerate Phil from the narrative of KP skipping exit meeting due to him?

I happen to think Phil should be exonerated.

HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

8/31/2017  10:42 AM
newyorknewyork wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

True. Think it gives insight to Phil not being the cause of exit meeting issue. But feel Phil had many other issues. In regards to KP, putting him on in trade conversations.

I dont think any of this had to do with KP missing the exit meeting personally. The best explainaation given that I have heard so far is that KP did so so he can play this summer in Europe for his Latvian national team. Which the Knicks didn't really want him to participate in.

Possibly. But not sure having an exit meeting would have changed KP's plans to play for his country. As he was free to do, according to his contract. Think things like this only happen when things get personal.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

8/31/2017  10:43 AM    LAST EDITED: 8/31/2017  11:04 AM
Vmart wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
Vmart wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
fishmike wrote:How about simply

One of the worst defensive players in the league
Ball stopper
Declining skills and production
Still thinks he's on the best players in the NBA

Ahhh! Run! Haters!

This is really silly

All opinioms from jist another fat guy with no athletic ability trying to show he knows anything about basketball. One who only defends his dorim repitation and previous positiins on it. Ie. Melo, Noah, Phil, Dennis Smith JR, Grant, Timmy. The list keeps growing.

The part you don't see die to your obsession with Melo, defending your on record posts, is that I am not defending Melo. I am calling out mindless fans that resort to middle School player scapegoating theory. Or the Lin/Gallo lovers that can't move on. My point has always been the same.
The real issue and reason we have/will not be successful is not ONE player but the ownership and fromt office. But you keep acting like a spoiled middle school kid in the sidelines of a basketball game and point out all of Melo's flaws.

I often wonder if you will be able to move on from Melo? I feel bad for you guys I really do you have a pseudo-star holding the basketball and team hostage. Melo should go but the ingrained mentality of Melo won't allow it. He is a disinterested player a content player who isn't motivated enough to win or to change his game for the betterment of team play. Simply put Melo's ego doesn't allow him to see himself.

Melo suffers from delusion of grandeur. I can't see how a player that shoots 43% from the floor is your best player. The worst team shooting percentage was Memphis at 43.6 percent that means Melo put the team in dire straits. That mean the other player with 68 shots to them had to carry Melo's piss poor shooting. To me Melo is more a burden on the team than super star. He isn't Bernard King or Pat Ewing he doesn't leave it all out on the floor.

I really don't care if Melo goes or stays all I know is I want to limit his minutes. 15-20 minutes is tops.

It will be easy for me to move on from Melo. Haters will just attach themselves to putting down another player on the team. Cuz haters need to hate to create a scape goat and make themselves feel better about themselves. Think it has already started with KP.

43% shooting. True. He takes too many bad shots. Specially when everyone else folds under pressure and hands him the ball with a couple of seconds on the shot clock. But your right, I dont like his shot selection at times. Think he should stick to mid range game.

I hope he goes. Time for young guys to prove themselves and build something. And for him to have a shot on a good team.

You just scapegoated the entire team to protect Melo. One thing you shouldn't do is blame other for Melo's shot cumming. He takes bad shot regardless of who is on the floor.

Huh. Just said he takes bad shots. Scapegoat is ONE player. Team not being very good is factual.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
8/31/2017  10:50 AM    LAST EDITED: 8/31/2017  10:50 AM
Vmart wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:

I happen to think Phil should be exonerated.

I guess that makes one of us
I don't have the desire to keep criticizing what he did either though. I'd rather just let him fade into history.
Evidence Melo was the one behind KP missing his exit meeting..

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy