[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Evidence Melo was the one behind KP missing his exit meeting..
Author Thread
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

8/30/2017  7:04 AM    LAST EDITED: 8/30/2017  9:56 AM
Or Not..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2730375-kristaps-porzingis-reportedly-skipped-exit-meeting-due-to-jeff-hornacek-issues.amp.html

Voted most liked.
Never said a word against Phil.
Never demanded trade.

What is Meloshouldgo and other haters going to next?
Oh yeah, the fact he is not a leader. Cuz haters are in the locker room.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/30/2017  7:30 AM
Let's make sure we don't accept this a fact, its just a rumor!

If so, there is a big difference calling someone a *****, and saying they are playing like one.
It's to insinuate they can play better!!!
I'm calling bull**** on this one. There must be more to it.
Horny must ride KP hard because he believes in him? Not saying he should perhaps adjust his method.
But KP must stop being a ***** about it as well.

StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

8/30/2017  8:08 AM    LAST EDITED: 8/30/2017  8:08 AM
Not sure what the point of this thread was. Most people agree that Melo didn't have anything to do with KP skipping the meeting. In fact most people feel melo has handled things pretty well. I'm not the biggest Melo fan but even I have said that Melo still did the right thing by going to the exit meeting and talking to phil despite the friction. I actually blasted KP despite being a big fan of his because I thought he was acting babyish.
knicks1248
Member: #582
8/30/2017  8:39 AM
In a way I kind of agree with JH, at times KP plays real "Euro soft". I don't agree at the communication efforts that JH has displayed. He had issues with a few players when he coached the suns. He has to change his approach if he wants to last in this league as a head coach.
ES
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
8/30/2017  8:40 AM
How about simply

One of the worst defensive players in the league
Ball stopper
Declining skills and production
Still thinks he's on the best players in the NBA

Ahhh! Run! Haters!

This is really silly

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
8/30/2017  8:48 AM
knicks1248 wrote:In a way I kind of agree with JH, at times KP plays real "Euro soft". I don't agree at the communication efforts that JH has displayed. He had issues with a few players when he coached the suns. He has to change his approach if he wants to last in this league as a head coach.

We have no idea if this is true or not. We are talking 5 months after the fact too. We don't know if JH even agrees with this.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

8/30/2017  8:49 AM
Dont know if its true, but that's not how you reach Millenials. You sure dont tell another player, (his friend) to relay an insult, especially that one.

I believe Hornacek got a raw deal with Phil (aside from the paycheck) If this is true, Jeff isn't doing himself any favors. A coach had my buddy tell me that second hand, I would gone to the coach, and dared him to say that to my face.

KP should have confronted Hornacek over this, if true.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
8/30/2017  9:23 AM
Another thread with the typical hater responses to something in print about one particular Melo hater favorite topic:
1) It's not true! It can't be true! Or at least it's not true enough to belay my already stated opinion about Melo's cancerous diva effect causing KPBrExit.
2) WTF are you talking about? There's hardly anyone on the board that hates Melo!
3) He can't/doesn't/never has/doesn't/won't play D!
4) Ball hog! Ball hog! Ball hog! He's never passed the rock in his life!
5) He thinks he's going to the HOF! The effing azzhole!
6) He's old! He's fat! The stupid hats!
7) He stops yoots from progressing! Except for KP, who set records! and Willy, who I think should start now! And Butler who just got $9 mill for not being DRose and being young!
8) Coach killer! Karl! Danphoney! We loved those guys as coaches, human beings, future HOF coaches who won all those rings.. oh wait...

Silly homers! Don't you know it's just time to move on, because, well.... it's time to move on!

Anyway, I'm sure Melo told Horny how to handle Millenials...

knicks1248
8/30/2017  9:27 AM    LAST EDITED: 8/30/2017  9:29 AM
Knixkik wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:In a way I kind of agree with JH, at times KP plays real "Euro soft". I don't agree at the communication efforts that JH has displayed. He had issues with a few players when he coached the suns. He has to change his approach if he wants to last in this league as a head coach.

We have no idea if this is true or not. We are talking 5 months after the fact too. We don't know if JH even agrees with this.

This is the 2nd or 3rd time we heard about his relationship with Jh was not solid.

Phil knew that JH was going to be his guy, and he was more inclined to field offers for KP as oppose to firing (YET) another one of his hand pick coaches, a yr after firing fisher(that would really look retarded). I have been saying all off season that phil and melo had nothing to do with KP missing the exit meeting.

Keep in mind that KP missed the last few wks of the season so this had to be brewing, and at times JH was pretty critical of KP in his post game comments, so there's no way this is just a rumor. Like I keep saying, a lot of whats going on with the knicks is so transparent, that's why we have been label "team dysfunctional" because the majority off issues is not on the court.

ES
fishmike
USA
8/30/2017  9:29 AM
jrodmc wrote:Another thread with the typical hater responses to something in print about one particular Melo hater favorite topic:
1) It's not true! It can't be true! Or at least it's not true enough to belay my already stated opinion about Melo's cancerous diva effect causing KPBrExit.
2) WTF are you talking about? There's hardly anyone on the board that hates Melo!
7) He stops yoots from progressing! Except for KP, who set records! and Willy, who I think should start now! And Butler who just got $9 mill for not being DRose and being young!
8) Coach killer! Karl! Danphoney! We loved those guys as coaches, human beings, future HOF coaches who won all those rings.. oh wait...

Silly homers! Don't you know it's just time to move on, because, well.... it's time to move on!

Huh... about 6 of your 8 points are pretty accurate.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
8/30/2017  9:42 AM
fishmike wrote:
jrodmc wrote:Another thread with the typical hater responses to something in print about one particular Melo hater favorite topic:

Huh... about 6 of your 8 points are pretty accurate.

Hopefully that's a large enough sample size to pass the "Bonn rule"...

HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

8/30/2017  10:10 AM    LAST EDITED: 8/30/2017  10:16 AM
fishmike wrote:How about simply

Ball stopper

Ahhh! Run! Haters!

This is really silly

This sounds like the opinion of a jealous fat guy with no athletic ability, trying to show he knows anything about basketball? You dont hit me as one. Sometimes you seem to be the guy that only defends his forum reputation and previous posts. Ie. Melo, Noah, Phil, Dennis Smith JR, Grant, Timmy. The list keeps growing.

You do realize I am not defending Melo. I am calling out mindless fans that resort to middle School player scapegoating theory. Or the Lin/Gallo lovers that can't move on. My point has always been the same. The real issue and reason we have/will not be successful is not ONE player but the ownership and fromt office. Why somekeep acting like spoiled middle school kids on the sidelines, of a basketball game, hating on a good players flaws, is beyond me.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
anrst
Member: #1054
USA
8/30/2017  10:29 AM
there's no way Hornacek saying that is why KP skipped the meeting. I'm sure KP has heard a lot worse from coaches in his life.
fishmike
USA
8/30/2017  10:33 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:

Ball stopper

Ahhh! Run! Haters!

This is really silly

This sounds like the opinion of a jealous fat guy with no athletic ability, trying to show he knows anything about basketball? You dont hit me as one. Sometimes you seem to be the guy that only defends his forum reputation and previous posts. Ie. Melo, Noah, Phil, Dennis Smith JR, Grant, Timmy. The list keeps growing.

You do realize I am not defending Melo. I am calling out mindless fans that resort to middle School player scapegoating theory. Or the Lin/Gallo lovers that can't move on. My point has always been the same. The real issue and reason we have/will not be successful is not ONE player but the ownership and fromt office. But you keep acting like a spoiled middle school kid in the sidelines of a basketball game and point out all of Melo's flaws.

this sounds like the opinion of a dumb jock who understands Melo "brings it" and takes care of "his boys" and everyone else are just punk book worms and skinny stat nerds who dont understand that real men on the court are the ones that make it all happen in the first place. You seem to think I have some agenda I am pushing here and you rarely seem to read what I actually write. You seem to focus on your train of thought and ignore what is actually written.

You sure do spend a lot of time defending Melo, followed by posts saying your not defending Melo.

Sometimes you seem to be the guy that only defends his forum reputation and previous posts. Ie. Melo, Noah, Phil, Dennis Smith JR, Grant, Timmy. The list keeps growing.
I have no idea what this means, nor do I really care. My reputation? I come here to talk about the team. Im not aware of an Ultimate Knicks score card indicating all my great posts.

Ball stopper
So which of these are false? Or make me fat and unathletic?
Vmart
Member: #247
USA
8/30/2017  10:38 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:

Ball stopper

Ahhh! Run! Haters!

This is really silly

All opinioms from jist another fat guy with no athletic ability trying to show he knows anything about basketball. One who only defends his dorim repitation and previous positiins on it. Ie. Melo, Noah, Phil, Dennis Smith JR, Grant, Timmy. The list keeps growing.

The part you don't see die to your obsession with Melo, defending your on record posts, is that I am not defending Melo. I am calling out mindless fans that resort to middle School player scapegoating theory. Or the Lin/Gallo lovers that can't move on. My point has always been the same.
The real issue and reason we have/will not be successful is not ONE player but the ownership and fromt office. But you keep acting like a spoiled middle school kid in the sidelines of a basketball game and point out all of Melo's flaws.

I often wonder if you will be able to move on from Melo? I feel bad for you guys I really do you have a pseudo-star holding the basketball and team hostage. Melo should go but the ingrained mentality of Melo won't allow it. He is a disinterested player a content player who isn't motivated enough to win or to change his game for the betterment of team play. Simply put Melo's ego doesn't allow him to see himself.

Melo suffers from delusion of grandeur. I can't see how a player that shoots 43% from the floor is your best player. The worst team shooting percentage was Memphis at 43.6 percent that means Melo put the team in dire straits. That mean the other player with 68 shots to them had to carry Melo's piss poor shooting. To me Melo is more a burden on the team than super star. He isn't Bernard King or Pat Ewing he doesn't leave it all out on the floor.

I really don't care if Melo goes or stays all I know is I want to limit his minutes. 15-20 minutes is tops.

knicks1248
8/30/2017  11:41 AM
fishmike wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Ball stopper

Ahhh! Run! Haters!

This is really silly

You do realize I am not defending Melo. I am calling out mindless fans that resort to middle School player scapegoating theory. Or the Lin/Gallo lovers that can't move on. My point has always been the same. The real issue and reason we have/will not be successful is not ONE player but the ownership and fromt office. But you keep acting like a spoiled middle school kid in the sidelines of a basketball game and point out all of Melo's flaws.

this sounds like the opinion of a dumb jock who understands Melo "brings it" and takes care of "his boys" and everyone else are just punk book worms and skinny stat nerds who dont understand that real men on the court are the ones that make it all happen in the first place. You seem to think I have some agenda I am pushing here and you rarely seem to read what I actually write. You seem to focus on your train of thought and ignore what is actually written.

You sure do spend a lot of time defending Melo, followed by posts saying your not defending Melo.

Sometimes you seem to be the guy that only defends his forum reputation and previous posts. Ie. Melo, Noah, Phil, Dennis Smith JR, Grant, Timmy. The list keeps growing.
I have no idea what this means, nor do I really care. My reputation? I come here to talk about the team. Im not aware of an Ultimate Knicks score card indicating all my great posts.

Ball stopper

you took a thread on kp's reason for an exit meeting, and responded by talking about melo(but failed to mention his name)

In so many words it's like saying, never mind KP, JH, or anyone for the matter, melo is this, melo is that, melo is the reason for everything wrong..maybe that wasn't your intentions, but is sure came across that way.

ES
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
8/30/2017  11:49 AM

Ball stopper

Ahhh! Run! Haters!

This is really silly

Bingo. I don't care about Melo's possible role in a missed meeting. There are far bigger problems involving him.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/30/2017  11:56 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Ball stopper

Ahhh! Run! Haters!

This is really silly

Ball stopper

you took a thread on kp's reason for an exit meeting, and responded by talking about melo(but failed to mention his name)

In so many words it's like saying, never mind KP, JH, or anyone for the matter, melo is this, melo is that, melo is the reason for everything wrong..maybe that wasn't your intentions, but is sure came across that way.

Simple really.
Look at the wins and loses. Then look that our best player is 33 years old and the rest are 10 years younger.
Then you consider that to develop them you need to find more shots for them. Also remove a ball stopper player to increase the uptempo game.
And.......he eats a lot of salary!! THe future is not now.
Call him what ever you want, but Melo is his name.

"There was a ball stopper cap eater and he has a name and Melo is his name O.....M-E-L-O, M-E-L-O, M-E-L-O and Melo was his name, O."

That was cheap, but just look at wins and loses.............

knicks1248
8/30/2017  12:10 PM
Nalod wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Ball stopper

Ahhh! Run! Haters!

This is really silly

Ball stopper

Simple really.
Look at the wins and loses. Then look that our best player is 33 years old and the rest are 10 years younger.
Then you consider that to develop them you need to find more shots for them. Also remove a ball stopper player to increase the uptempo game.
And.......he eats a lot of salary!! THe future is not now.
Call him what ever you want, but Melo is his name.

"There was a ball stopper cap eater and he has a name and Melo is his name O.....M-E-L-O, M-E-L-O, M-E-L-O and Melo was his name, O."

That was cheap, but just look at wins and loses.............

but he has a ntc..end of story

ES
fishmike
USA
8/30/2017  12:38 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Ball stopper

Ahhh! Run! Haters!

This is really silly

Ball stopper

Dude are you thick? Read the TOPIC TITLE, and the original poster you started the topic. Here is the title:

This whole thread was to say Look! Its not Melo's fault! My response was people dont need this kind of fodder to hate on Melo, just watch him on the court the last season and a half.

Again.. and I am 100% genuine, I hope he turns it around and plays well and the team looks better. Fingers crossed, but Im not betting on that

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy