[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

New York Knicks: Frank Ntilikina working on dribble penetration skills
Author Thread
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

8/27/2017  1:55 PM
nixluva wrote:
Uptown wrote:https://www.facebook.com/TheKnicksDiscussion/videos/1449398351807963/?fref=mentions

Hardaway and Frank working together...

MAN. Nitty is freakin HUGE! Nice to see him and THJ working out together.

Lol I thought it was just me. He looked taller than THJ.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
8/27/2017  5:42 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Uptown wrote:https://www.facebook.com/TheKnicksDiscussion/videos/1449398351807963/?fref=mentions

Puts things in better perspective when you see him next to THJ! This was very telling for such a short video. Nitty looks like he's gonna be physically ready to contribute.

fitzfarm
Member: #3285

8/27/2017  6:06 PM
nixluva wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Puts things in better perspective when you see him next to THJ! This was very telling for such a short video. Nitty looks like he's gonna be physically ready to contribute.

Man I know we are thinking lottery again, but I don't know.

Kp,oquin,Noah
Willy,lance,kp
Lee,beasley,Kuz
Thjr,Dotson,Randall
Frankie,baker,sessions

Dude that team might be anywhere from 8 to 5 in the east. I think the backcourt of Frankie and thjr has a real future for the knicks. I love that they are already working together!

Frankie is huge!!!!

nixluva
USA
8/27/2017  6:21 PM
fitzfarm wrote:
nixluva wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Kp,oquin,Noah
Willy,lance,kp
Lee,beasley,Kuz
Thjr,Dotson,Randall
Frankie,baker,sessions

Dude that team might be anywhere from 8 to 5 in the east. I think the backcourt of Frankie and thjr has a real future for the knicks. I love that they are already working together!

Frankie is huge!!!!

I've been saying that I expect this team to be much improved. This is not a top 5 Lottery team IMO. They have the talent to compete but it's all on them. If they bring it every night they can get to .500.

wargames
Member: #6053

8/27/2017  6:47 PM
nixluva wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
nixluva wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Kp,oquin,Noah
Willy,lance,kp
Lee,beasley,Kuz
Thjr,Dotson,Randall
Frankie,baker,sessions

Frankie is huge!!!!

I've been saying that I expect this team to be much improved. This is not a top 5 Lottery team IMO. They have the talent to compete but it's all on them. If they bring it every night they can get to .500.

.500 is the worse record a team can have in my opinion. Let me tank I think there is just enough talent that one year of "learning " would be all they need before they have a future core to grow around.

The algorithm gives and the algorithm takes away
nixluva
USA
8/27/2017  7:23 PM
wargames wrote:
nixluva wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
nixluva wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Kp,oquin,Noah
Willy,lance,kp
Lee,beasley,Kuz
Thjr,Dotson,Randall
Frankie,baker,sessions

Frankie is huge!!!!

.500 is the worse record a team can have in my opinion. Let me tank I think there is just enough talent that one year of "learning " would be all they need before they have a future core to grow around.

It's a matter of perspective! Knicks won only 31 so improving with a young team to the .500 range is not the worst thing. Also people seem to think the Knicks don't have a CORE already! They most certainly do have an up and coming core of young talent.

Knicks have drafted pretty well and it's not realistic to expect them to show no growth at this point. Young players are going to improve! This team has some pretty good young talent to develop.

TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
8/27/2017  7:58 PM
nixluva wrote:
wargames wrote:
nixluva wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
nixluva wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Kp,oquin,Noah
Willy,lance,kp
Lee,beasley,Kuz
Thjr,Dotson,Randall
Frankie,baker,sessions

Frankie is huge!!!!

It's a matter of perspective! Knicks won only 31 so improving with a young team to the .500 range is not the worst thing. Also people seem to think the Knicks don't have a CORE already! They most certainly do have an up and coming core of young talent.

Knicks have drafted pretty well and it's not realistic to expect them to show no growth at this point. Young players are going to improve! This team has some pretty good young talent to develop.

When you think about it, this team was supposed to be a lock for the playoffs last year and we only lost Rose, Jennings, and holiday. We replaced holiday with Thjr (an upgrade), and we replaced the bad defense of Rose and Jennings with Frank and baker. Assuming Willy, KP, Liz, and Hardaway improve from last year and we should have a pretty competitive team. If Frank plays solid and provides good defense at the 1, I see 40-41 wins as very possible.

Trust the Process
reub
Member: #6227

8/27/2017  9:39 PM
TheGame wrote:
nixluva wrote:
wargames wrote:
nixluva wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
nixluva wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Kp,oquin,Noah
Willy,lance,kp
Lee,beasley,Kuz
Thjr,Dotson,Randall
Frankie,baker,sessions

Frankie is huge!!!!

When you think about it, this team was supposed to be a lock for the playoffs last year and we only lost Rose, Jennings, and holiday. We replaced holiday with Thjr (an upgrade), and we replaced the bad defense of Rose and Jennings with Frank and baker. Assuming Willy, KP, Liz, and Hardaway improve from last year and we should have a pretty competitive team. If Frank plays solid and provides good defense at the 1, I see 40-41 wins as very possible.

I really wish that they had signed Rondo. With him, this team could compete with anyone in the East except maybe Cleveland.

newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
8/28/2017  8:55 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/28/2017  8:57 PM

Knicks1248, looks like Frank has started playing in some pick up games.

Watching it again, I thought it was Frank but that's Donovan Mitchell. Can't identify Frank he might have not played and the title may be misleading.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

8/29/2017  12:06 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/29/2017  12:08 PM
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1839346652745405&id=122412554438832

Here's the video of Frank, Timmy and Melo....

It's a first look, but if you could see me in person you would see that I am clearly aroused

Edit: Frank is the first player you see dribbling. He has black and blue nikes on.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
newyorknewyork
8/29/2017  12:23 PM
EnySpree wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1839346652745405&id=122412554438832

It's a first look, but if you could see me in person you would see that I am clearly aroused

Edit: Frank is the first player you see dribbling. He has black and blue nikes on.

Is he also the one who shot the jumper and turned around and ran back to on defense before his shot went in as if he knew it was going in? That set up for the pull up jumper he displayed was quality. He will have no problem getting his shot off in this league.

TheGame
USA
8/29/2017  12:37 PM
Frank looks good in the video. I hope he wins the starting job.
Trust the Process
TheGame
USA
8/29/2017  1:02 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/29/2017  1:02 PM
EnySpree wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1839346652745405&id=122412554438832

I don't like how Hardaway missed passing to Frank on that pull-up 3 pt he took when Frank was wide open in the lane about six feet from the rim but otherwise the Knicks players looked good.

Trust the Process
nixluva
USA
8/29/2017  1:43 PM
LivingLegend
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1645

8/29/2017  2:30 PM
nixluva wrote:

Hoping Frank can be better shooting Dennis Johnson from old Suns/Sonics/Celtics teams -- big, tough, smart combo guard.

anrst
Member: #1054
USA
8/29/2017  3:52 PM
so Melo is a knick again/still?
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

8/29/2017  8:43 PM
TheGame wrote:Frank looks good in the video. I hope he wins the starting job.

I will be happy if Frank wins the starting job, but its no big deal if he doesn't. Can also learn by watching and listening to the vets on the bench. Its how most draft picks break into the league.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

8/29/2017  11:18 PM
anrst wrote:so Melo is a knick again/still?

No, and he has never been a Knick as far as I can tell. He has been way to busy being UltimateMelo, ALLSTAR, scoring champion, team captain and Vice president of the player union and flavor of the month and... Miss Congeniality (thanks Gustav!!)

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
newyorknewyork
8/30/2017  1:10 AM

At 6'5, 6'6 with a 7ft wing span. Franks mid range pull up game will be tough to guard vs PGs. He can possibly become automatic at a certain range.

anrst
Member: #1054
USA
8/30/2017  10:32 AM
Frank's step back is awesome. We saw it in his solo workouts too.
New York Knicks: Frank Ntilikina working on dribble penetration skills

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy