[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Nice write up on the new Knicks front office
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
8/10/2017  4:20 PM
https://theknickswall.com/the-new-guys-in-the-knicks-front-office-what-you-need-to-know-ee008abb5973?source=rss----25ff953d7047---4
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/10/2017  4:25 PM
Read that. IT was good stuff. I wrote elsewhere Gaines title might have been a bit inflated as Warkentein and others seemed to be going a lot in other areas.
Until we see a full markup of the official listing (has Mark Hughes, Warkentein, Delete Gabriel, ETC....) then we can see other things.
I read an article a while back about Gaines and he is a bit of a loner and really is more a scout then "Director".

Bottom line is team has to have picks to do good things in the draft!

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
8/10/2017  4:59 PM
I think a few of these guys got jobs base on who the know, not what they know, or how skill full they are at their jobs.

It basically sounds like, Perry picks the story, he's assistant writes the story, and the guy below him checks for errors.
But are all these front office guys truly necessary?

ES
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
8/10/2017  6:31 PM
knicks1248 wrote:I think a few of these guys got jobs base on who the know, not what they know, or how skill full they are at their jobs.

It basically sounds like, Perry picks the story, he's assistant writes the story, and the guy below him checks for errors.
But are all these front office guys truly necessary?

WTF do you know about NBA Front Office staffing? Not trying to be funny but unless you've actually been in an NBA Front Office I can't imagine how you could assess the necessity of any of these hires. Most would at least give them some credit for bringing in fresh blood and different experiences. It's a CHANGE from the men we had before or at least an infusion of new men.

Nice write up on the new Knicks front office

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy