[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Zach Randolph arrested on felony drug charges
Author Thread
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

8/10/2017  10:05 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2726710-zach-randolph-reportedly-arrested-for-marijuana-possession-with-intent-to-sell

?????

AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
8/10/2017  10:10 AM
That is too bad. He has had so much good press recently. There was a twitter group raising money to help people in Memphis pay their utilities in honor of what Zach did to help people while he was there.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Welpee
Member: #6239

8/10/2017  10:11 AM
Well, remember back in the day NBA players had summer jobs. People said Randolph had an old school game. I guess he took it too far.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

8/10/2017  10:18 AM
She intent to sell charge is probably BS, but still...you'd think he learn. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/397682-zach-randolph-drug-bust-grizzlies-forward-accused-of-being-drug-kingpin
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/10/2017  10:29 AM
when you got more than an ounce then its considered more than personal consumption, and thus "intent to sell".
If he has a clean current record I doubt there will be much reprocussions.
The man is more mature, but you can move Z-Bo from Rip City, but you alway take Z-bo with you!!!!
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
8/10/2017  10:30 AM
This will get thrown out
RIP Crushalot😞
Nalod
USA
8/10/2017  10:37 AM
thing is why is this guy out and about (he is a family guy, right?) in a position to get arrested and rolling with that much weed?
Or any amount weed? He is a professional Athlete and weed is a controlled substance, right?
Yeah, the legal stuff is BS. still stupid!!!
GustavBahler

8/10/2017  10:53 AM    LAST EDITED: 8/10/2017  10:54 AM
Agree with everyone that its a trumped up charge. For the cops, its felony intent to sell. For Zach, its Wednesday.
Nalod
USA
8/10/2017  11:07 AM
GustavBahler wrote:Agree with everyone that its a trumped up charge. For the cops, its felony intent to sell. For Zach, its Wednesday.

I guess the big question is how much more than the personal consumption amount did he have?

So maybe he had an ounce of two and likes to give it away. On the other hand if he had POUNDS of it in his car all labeled and packaged to sell........Thats a different story.
Im sure it gets pleaded down and he'll get some light probation.

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
8/10/2017  11:21 AM
BRIGGS wrote:This will get thrown out

and that's with a $2 lawyer..smh

ES
GustavBahler

8/10/2017  11:22 AM
Nalod wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Agree with everyone that its a trumped up charge. For the cops, its felony intent to sell. For Zach, its Wednesday.

I guess the big question is how much more than the personal consumption amount did he have?

So maybe he had an ounce of two and likes to give it away. On the other hand if he had POUNDS of it in his car all labeled and packaged to sell........Thats a different story.
Im sure it gets pleaded down and he'll get some light probation.

Sounds like Zach was running with a big crew. He might have been giving the stuff away like candy. Weed cost as much to Zach as candy does to the average person. I agree that how small the packages are, and how many, will probably determine where this case goes. Large quantities of Dime bags, Nickel bags, would not look good. If its proven that it is in fact Zach's herb.

knicks1248
Member: #582
8/10/2017  11:31 AM
http://www.drugtreatment.com/expose/marijuana-felony-amounts-by-state/
ES
jazz74
Member: #371
8/11/2017  11:30 AM
GustavBahler wrote:http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2726710-zach-randolph-reportedly-arrested-for-marijuana-possession-with-intent-to-sell

?????

its a shame, man. I thought he turned a corner.

TripleThreat
Member: #3997

8/11/2017  10:33 PM
GustavBahler wrote:http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2726710-zach-randolph-reportedly-arrested-for-marijuana-possession-with-intent-to-sell

?????

Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes

Used to know a guy, his brother very badly wanted to bang a woman he worked with, but didn't want to "cheat" So he spent time and time and time to convince his wife to "open up the relationship" She didn't want to, but he kept pushing. When she finally agreed, the coworker actually didn't want to bang him. Instead his wife was banging two new guys a week and my guess is has been since then. Apparently he could see her car parked outside a neighbor's house two blocks away all the time.

Used to have a neighbor when I was out of state. All her female friends got divorced. Told her how awesome it would be, all the freedom, getting to be young again, no more burdens. So like a good little Sheep, she did. She had a nice house, a nice life where she didn't have to work, a cushy situation with a guy who gave her everything she wanted. Now she's in a dead end job, sharing an apartment with three other people and scraping by without much. And any guy who wants her now is 20 years older. She's probably crying right now surrounded by 50 cats.

Guy I knew, his nephew was getting out of college, nice STEM degree, good job lined up, life was looking good. Decided to celebrate one night and got absolutely plastered. Got behind the wheel like an idiot and got into a massive wreck. Killed two other people and he survived just barely to be crippled for life.

ZBO is an idiot. When you have that much fame, if you want to do dirt, then get a "fall guy" Or start your own dispensary. You can buy this crap with a card now. Is there any reason he couldn't have played this just smarter?

GustavBahler

8/11/2017  10:48 PM
TripleThreat wrote:

?????

Used to know a guy, his brother very badly wanted to bang a woman he worked with, but didn't want to "cheat" So he spent time and time and time to convince his wife to "open up the relationship" She didn't want to, but he kept pushing. When she finally agreed, the coworker actually didn't want to bang him. Instead his wife was banging two new guys a week and my guess is has been since then. Apparently he could see her car parked outside a neighbor's house two blocks away all the time.

Used to have a neighbor when I was out of state. All her female friends got divorced. Told her how awesome it would be, all the freedom, getting to be young again, no more burdens. So like a good little Sheep, she did. She had a nice house, a nice life where she didn't have to work, a cushy situation with a guy who gave her everything she wanted. Now she's in a dead end job, sharing an apartment with three other people and scraping by without much. And any guy who wants her now is 20 years older. She's probably crying right now surrounded by 50 cats.

Guy I knew, his nephew was getting out of college, nice STEM degree, good job lined up, life was looking good. Decided to celebrate one night and got absolutely plastered. Got behind the wheel like an idiot and got into a massive wreck. Killed two other people and he survived just barely to be crippled for life.

ZBO is an idiot. When you have that much fame, if you want to do dirt, then get a "fall guy" Or start your own dispensary. You can buy this crap with a card now. Is there any reason he couldn't have played this just smarter?

Thanks for sharing......

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

8/11/2017  11:04 PM

😁

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Nalod
USA
8/12/2017  2:16 PM
TMZ reported Two pounds. He needs to call a dream team lawyer. $2 won't cut it.
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
8/12/2017  2:28 PM
Nalod wrote:TMZ reported Two pounds. He needs to call a dream team lawyer. $2 won't cut it.

He must really love weed

"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
8/12/2017  9:42 PM
Nalod wrote:TMZ reported Two pounds. He needs to call a dream team lawyer. $2 won't cut it.

He will get out of it with ease.

RIP Crushalot😞
TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
8/14/2017  6:05 AM    LAST EDITED: 8/14/2017  6:14 AM
I don't understand why he would be involved in this. If was trying to sell medical weed, then get a license. It is easy. Why sells illegal weed. Hell, you could use your name recognition to sell your product. Who would not want to get their medical weed from zach Randolph. People wills assume it will be strong. The dude is just stupid. Hopefully, one of his boys will take the fall and he can get of the situation.

Additionally, why in the world is this guy hanging out again street party in Watts. Your are a 36 year old man, you are not a 20-something. You should not be out on the streets at 1 am at a party with people smoking weed and drinking and as soon as the police showed up, his butt should have been smart enough to immediately disappear. Just stupid all around.

Trust the Process
Zach Randolph arrested on felony drug charges

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy