[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Kristaps Porzingis Full Highlights in 2017 Africa Game - 14 Pts, 8 Rebs, 3 Assists
Author Thread
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
8/8/2017  9:51 AM
KP looks awesome!

AUTOADVERT
Ira
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #91
8/8/2017  9:59 AM
Thanks. Great clip. KP looks stronger.
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

8/8/2017  10:08 AM
two things stood out to me:

1) how great it was to see players actually looking for KP

and

2) KP really reeled in some hard passes when he led the break and that was pretty awesome to see... a 7'er leading the break...

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

8/9/2017  6:46 AM
I didnt like that fall he took, i would of been so pissed if he got hurt
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Gudris
Member: #6213

8/9/2017  9:15 AM
Jmpasq wrote:I didnt like that fall he took, i would of been so pissed if he got hurt

why ? most players get injuries in practices by the way, also you can brake an arm by slipping in shower

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
8/9/2017  11:18 AM    LAST EDITED: 8/9/2017  11:23 AM
Gudris wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:I didnt like that fall he took, i would of been so pissed if he got hurt

why ? most players get injuries in practices by the way, also you can brake an arm by slipping in shower

That fall is exactly why I wouldve traded KP for Josh Jackson and picks. KP is good--but his odds of injury are high. He looks like he can snap easily. If he played like old school Kareem---maybe Id feel differently but this guy at 7-3 plays more like a SF and his body will be open to shots at awkward angles. Even in this video--he goes up straight--and really he got freight trained. No base strength KP do not jump on contests in fact try to keep your legs on the ground as much as you can. Watch Kevin Mchale--he rarely left his feet. And he was an injury guy somewhat early as well.

If we keep KP he needs to be a 26-30 minute player max

RIP Crushalot😞
Knickoftime
Member: #3370

8/9/2017  11:32 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
Gudris wrote:

That fall is exactly why I wouldve traded KP for Josh Jackson and picks.

I might've also traded him for Anthony Davis and picks or Antetokounmpo and picks.

The problem is like New Orleans and Milwaukee, Phoenix and Boston weren't offering.

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
8/9/2017  11:52 AM

ouch!!!

he's going to get hurt, or stay in foul trouble if he doesn't learn to stop jumping against guys 6 inches shorter than him. All he has to do is put is hands straight up and disrupt the shot, instead he tries to block every shot

ES
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
8/9/2017  12:34 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Gudris wrote:

That fall is exactly why I wouldve traded KP for Josh Jackson and picks. KP is good--but his odds of injury are high. He looks like he can snap easily. If he played like old school Kareem---maybe Id feel differently but this guy at 7-3 plays more like a SF and his body will be open to shots at awkward angles. Even in this video--he goes up straight--and really he got freight trained. No base strength KP do not jump on contests in fact try to keep your legs on the ground as much as you can. Watch Kevin Mchale--he rarely left his feet. And he was an injury guy somewhat early as well.

If we keep KP he needs to be a 26-30 minute player max

WTF? Biased much? Dude KP traded for Josh Jackson and picks sounds good but you really can't know what you'd be getting. A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.

Exactly what are these "odds of injury" that you say are so high? KP plays mostly on the perimeter and takes jump shots. He goes for blocked shots on D and really a fall like that one can happen but his added muscle seemed to help him recover pretty quickly. KP is only going to get stronger so I don't find this kind of argument to be convincing. ANYONE can get injured landing on someone's foot or turning an ankle with no contact.

How about focusing on KP's immense talent and what he can do for this team as a primary scorer. With more touches this kid is gonna rack up buckets and get to the line.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

8/9/2017  12:47 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:two things stood out to me:

1) how great it was to see players actually looking for KP

and

2) KP really reeled in some hard passes when he led the break and that was pretty awesome to see... a 7'er leading the break...

Agree on both counts. Looking forward to KP having a larger role in the offense.

Kristaps Porzingis Full Highlights in 2017 Africa Game - 14 Pts, 8 Rebs, 3 Assists

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy