[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Article on former Knick trainer Chris Brickley
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
8/7/2017  11:24 AM
http://www.businessinsider.com/chris-brickley-trainer-nba-stars-carmelo-anthony-kevin-durant-2017-8
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
8/8/2017  1:06 PM
CrushAlot wrote:http://www.businessinsider.com/chris-brickley-trainer-nba-stars-carmelo-anthony-kevin-durant-2017-8

Incredible that you can make a career out of workouts and just perfect connections. From Pitino to Chris Smith. I'm sure the drive and the intensity and the personality helps.

Will be interesting to see if he can land a NBA assistant coaching position without having to go back to the college ranks again. Guy seems like he would make a great coach.

CrushAlot
USA
8/8/2017  1:35 PM
jrodmc wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:http://www.businessinsider.com/chris-brickley-trainer-nba-stars-carmelo-anthony-kevin-durant-2017-8

Incredible that you can make a career out of workouts and just perfect connections. From Pitino to Chris Smith. I'm sure the drive and the intensity and the personality helps.

Will be interesting to see if he can land a NBA assistant coaching position without having to go back to the college ranks again. Guy seems like he would make a great coach.

I agree. I think he would make a great coach. I actually thought he was fired. I was glad that it was his choice to move on from the Knicks.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
8/8/2017  2:52 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

I agree. I think he would make a great coach. I actually thought he was fired. I was glad that it was his choice to move on from the Knicks.

Maybe I'm missing something. What do we know about him that would make him a great coach? Great trainer yes, but coach?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/8/2017  3:02 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/8/2017  3:02 PM
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Maybe I'm missing something. What do we know about him that would make him a great coach? Great trainer yes, but coach?

Melo likes him.
He tells Melo like it is.
Melo respects him.
Jrod Respects Melo.
Why would you even need to ask?

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
8/8/2017  3:04 PM
Nalod wrote:
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Melo likes him.
Melo respects him.
Jrod Respects Melo.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
jrodmc
USA
8/9/2017  8:41 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/9/2017  8:44 PM
Nalod wrote:
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Melo likes him.
Melo respects him.
Jrod Respects Melo.

Wow, now that was informative and a great addition to the thread!

Maybe we should read the article, like you preach when posting so overly passive-agressively about your beloved Nets.
He's got other NBAers of note besides Melo praising him, including the article writer, who goes into detail about his approach.

But keep hawking the same ol thing, Uncle Nalod. Melo be gone soon and then what will your Jrod posts be about?

jrodmc
USA
8/9/2017  8:44 PM
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

What does anyone on this board really know about anyone, bossman?
The article states his approach towards rather huge names in the game, and that he has their respect and they accept his coaching of their games. Pretty interesting crap.

His pedigree through Pitino doesn't mean anything?

Nalod
USA
8/9/2017  9:45 PM
sounds like a good trainer. Available 24 hours a day. Seems as if e works FOR THE PLAYERs, a coach works for the team.

As for me JROD, I'm currently on a few threads on the UK, even started some. Not about Nets, or you.

jrodmc
USA
8/10/2017  9:45 AM
Guy was also a Div 1 college assistant coach, so I think he's possibly got the concept of "team". I could be wrong, but the current NBA seems to be somewhat more of a player's league, right?

Great to hear about the threads, Nalod!

CrushAlot
USA
8/10/2017  11:34 AM
Frank is working out with him.
Nalod
USA
8/11/2017  11:28 AM
jrodmc wrote:Guy was also a Div 1 college assistant coach, so I think he's possibly got the concept of "team". I could be wrong, but the current NBA seems to be somewhat more of a player's league, right?

Great to hear about the threads, Nalod!

I think he has the concept about "Making Money!!!"
Maybe he and Bliss were not on the same page.
Sky gym, thats melo's place?

Article on former Knick trainer Chris Brickley

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy