Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
7/28/2017  6:51 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:You decide a players value based on all star appearances and you judge posters based on their screen handles, it's consistent. Add to that you inability to comprehend that I neither like Phil not condone ALL his moves, shows that stupid isn't a fixable problem, and not for lack of trying. Keep up the good work with your click bait Lin hate

Great retort. Truly retorted. Than why did you spend all that post calling a very good poster a troll just because he posts obvious Phil shortcomings? Yet you seem to only come out anytime your hairs stand up. When you sense someone is saying something positive about our best player. That's the definition of trolling.

And when did I mention your boy? Which btw, I have said many times, I don't hate Lin. Just dislike the guys that blame Melo for Lin leavimg and not the fact he went to Houston to get that ridiculous contract. Nothing wrong with him choosing money over the Knicks. That what Pro athletes are suppose to do.

LOL - as I keep pointing out you need reading skills. He has made entire threads out of a single tweets by a complete non persons because they said something completely unsubstantiated and negative about Phil. I also said when you call our trolls they'll likely call you one as well, which you have been doing consistently for the last three posts. But it's ok, we can tell you don't hae Lin 😂😂😂😂, at least I am not a hypocrite about my emotions. I fukking HATE Melo, deal with it.

I am going to ask again because I didn't get a response last time. I am pretty sure you used to post here before under a different user name. Was this your thread?
http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=41661&page=11
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
nykshaknbake
Member: #492
7/28/2017  6:54 PM
reub wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:This makes him a bad person?!

It makes him a selfish person. Is that bad?

it doesn't make him a selfish person. Why should he sacrifice anything for the Knicks?

nykshaknbake
7/28/2017  6:57 PM
reub wrote:
Uptown wrote:
reub wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:This makes him a bad person?!

It makes him a selfish person. Is that bad?

Why? Because he has a NTC and he is utilizing it? Also, Houston was the prefered destination before the Kyrie trade demand...

There is nothing in his contract that obligates us to trade him to Houston.

And hopefully we won't if it includes Ryan ANderson's contract. In the same way we won't do Melo favors on his way out, he shouldn't be expected to help us when leaving.

nykshaknbake
7/28/2017  7:01 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Uptown wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:Seems that Melo wants to go to the Cavs with James, Irving, and himself because he sees that team as having a more legitimate chance to win a title.

Lebron's reaction to Irving leaving, and the potential that he might leave the Cavs would be another issue.

I think Melo wants to be in a situation where he can OPT IN the final year of his contract. Melo knows that if he is on the Cavs and James leaves, hbe, Melo, will have to opt out, and will probably never get the same amount of $$ that he is leaving on the table, especially if his body continues to decline.

Rose is an example to look at. He is, in some ways, similar to Melo in that he has tremendous scoring ability, but does little else to help a team. Yes, he wanted to be on a team with a chance to go to a title, but teams were not exactly beating down his door to offer him a contract. You have to believe that Anthony might be in a similar situation, with little chance of picking up a $20M+ contract if he opts out early and goes on the market.

If you believe he is more concerned about money than a title, this might be a way to look at his decision to shy away from the Cavs.

Given what we know about Melo and his love for money, I think this is much closer to the truth. He will go to the team that gives him the best chance to opt in, still be relevant and then get as big a contract as he can after two years.

Who doesnt love money? Who doesnt want all the money owed to them? Phil jackson only took the job after Dolan threw more money at him. The theme of Melo and his money is pure nonsense. It applies to most athletes and execs, not just Melo...

Lot's of people don't love money - but that's not s a topic of discussion over here. Phil Jackson isn't holding the Knicks hostage and whether it applies to other people is completely irrelevant when we are discussing Melo's motives for being a complete douchebag.

Phil Jackson's actions are holding the Knicks hostage. Do your job right and theKnicks are not in this situation. Don't think you won a negotiation because a little was given ack but you gave a NTC and a huge trade kicker. Also, if you work in the nba again, don't take naps during pre draft workouts.

In regards to the business aspect, Melo said he will waive the 8+ mil trade kicker Phil gave him to go to Houston. That is a huge give back and makes an untradeable deal one that had a chance to be moved. Guys that only care about money don't throw away 8 mil when their career is probably done in 4 years.

Your Phil Jackson trolling knows no bounds. Phil Jackson actions are holding the Knicks hostage. WOW.

Grown ass adult man who got close to 200 MM from the Knicks won't choose anything but playing with his buddy and clearly doesn't give a rats ass about the team that gave him 200MM but he is the paragon of virtue and Phil Jackson's actions are holding the team hostage.

Keep posting this drivel, there are enough idiots to make it "true".

Nice strawman argument. Good job.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

7/28/2017  7:09 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:You decide a players value based on all star appearances and you judge posters based on their screen handles, it's consistent. Add to that you inability to comprehend that I neither like Phil not condone ALL his moves, shows that stupid isn't a fixable problem, and not for lack of trying. Keep up the good work with your click bait Lin hate

Great retort. Truly retorted. Than why did you spend all that post calling a very good poster a troll just because he posts obvious Phil shortcomings? Yet you seem to only come out anytime your hairs stand up. When you sense someone is saying something positive about our best player. That's the definition of trolling.

And when did I mention your boy? Which btw, I have said many times, I don't hate Lin. Just dislike the guys that blame Melo for Lin leavimg and not the fact he went to Houston to get that ridiculous contract. Nothing wrong with him choosing money over the Knicks. That what Pro athletes are suppose to do.

LOL - as I keep pointing out you need reading skills. He has made entire threads out of a single tweets by a complete non persons because they said something completely unsubstantiated and negative about Phil. I also said when you call our trolls they'll likely call you one as well, which you have been doing consistently for the last three posts. But it's ok, we can tell you don't hae Lin 😂😂😂😂, at least I am not a hypocrite about my emotions. I fukking HATE Melo, deal with it.

I am going to ask again because I didn't get a response last time. I am pretty sure you used to post here before under a different user name. Was this your thread?

I did respond, I am tired of being accused of being other posters. Whatever this idiotic fascination you and Hofstra have you can go pound sand

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
CrushAlot
USA
7/28/2017  7:13 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

I did respond, I am tired of being accused of being other posters. Whatever this idiotic fascination you and Hofstra have you can go pound sand

Actually you haven't responded. My post asking you about this is the last one in the thread. No response as of yet.
http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=57092&page=4

meloshouldgo

7/28/2017  7:15 PM
nykshaknbake wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
Uptown wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:Seems that Melo wants to go to the Cavs with James, Irving, and himself because he sees that team as having a more legitimate chance to win a title.

Lebron's reaction to Irving leaving, and the potential that he might leave the Cavs would be another issue.

I think Melo wants to be in a situation where he can OPT IN the final year of his contract. Melo knows that if he is on the Cavs and James leaves, hbe, Melo, will have to opt out, and will probably never get the same amount of $$ that he is leaving on the table, especially if his body continues to decline.

Rose is an example to look at. He is, in some ways, similar to Melo in that he has tremendous scoring ability, but does little else to help a team. Yes, he wanted to be on a team with a chance to go to a title, but teams were not exactly beating down his door to offer him a contract. You have to believe that Anthony might be in a similar situation, with little chance of picking up a $20M+ contract if he opts out early and goes on the market.

If you believe he is more concerned about money than a title, this might be a way to look at his decision to shy away from the Cavs.

Given what we know about Melo and his love for money, I think this is much closer to the truth. He will go to the team that gives him the best chance to opt in, still be relevant and then get as big a contract as he can after two years.

Who doesnt love money? Who doesnt want all the money owed to them? Phil jackson only took the job after Dolan threw more money at him. The theme of Melo and his money is pure nonsense. It applies to most athletes and execs, not just Melo...

Lot's of people don't love money - but that's not s a topic of discussion over here. Phil Jackson isn't holding the Knicks hostage and whether it applies to other people is completely irrelevant when we are discussing Melo's motives for being a complete douchebag.

Phil Jackson's actions are holding the Knicks hostage. Do your job right and theKnicks are not in this situation. Don't think you won a negotiation because a little was given ack but you gave a NTC and a huge trade kicker. Also, if you work in the nba again, don't take naps during pre draft workouts.

In regards to the business aspect, Melo said he will waive the 8+ mil trade kicker Phil gave him to go to Houston. That is a huge give back and makes an untradeable deal one that had a chance to be moved. Guys that only care about money don't throw away 8 mil when their career is probably done in 4 years.

Your Phil Jackson trolling knows no bounds. Phil Jackson actions are holding the Knicks hostage. WOW.

Grown ass adult man who got close to 200 MM from the Knicks won't choose anything but playing with his buddy and clearly doesn't give a rats ass about the team that gave him 200MM but he is the paragon of virtue and Phil Jackson's actions are holding the team hostage.

Keep posting this drivel, there are enough idiots to make it "true".

Nice strawman argument. Good job.

I was discussing Melo's motives with another poster when The Lord of the Trolls decided to change the subject to Phil Jackson and I am the one making a strawmsn atgument? Try not use concepts that are too complicated for you.

meloshouldgo

7/28/2017  7:23 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Actually you haven't responded. My post asking you about this is the last one in the thread. No response as of yet.

Sure it was my thread, and every other thread started by tk7, dkf, synix, reub and whatever other crap the two of you come up with. So what are you going to do about it?

CrushAlot
USA
7/28/2017  7:31 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Sure it was my thread, and every other thread started by tk7, dkf, synix, reub and whatever other crap the two of you come up with. So what are you going to do about it?

Was it your thread? Just a yes or no is all that is necessary.
Melo dont want Kyrie in NYC

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy