[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Hold up! Kyrie just requested a trade!!!
Author Thread
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

7/21/2017  7:22 PM
EnySpree wrote:Melo and 2 future picks for Kyrie and Frye....

Mother****er.... is this really happening?

Id go for that. It would probably take more than two first round picks to find a player with Irving's skill set, and you would still have Frank to develop.

AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
7/21/2017  7:24 PM
GustavBahler wrote:

Id go for that. It would probably take more than two first round picks to find a player with Irving's skill set, and you would still have Frank to develop.

same

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
VCoug
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1406

7/21/2017  7:26 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:I highly doubt Melo would be enough to get Kyrie. I think we'd have to give up a fortune.

Someone gets it, it would be at least 2 unprotected picks and Willy

It's not that some of us don't get it, it's that Kyrie isn't good enough to give up that sort of a haul. The only way we should trade for him is if we're not giving up any or our 3 young players or future firsts and if we have another trade lined up to move Kyrie for a haul of picks/young assets.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

7/21/2017  7:26 PM
dwiley20 wrote:You crazy if you would include Frank N.

Why? You really think Frank will be better than Kyrie, whats the odds of that?

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

7/21/2017  7:27 PM
VCoug wrote:

I'm gonna be sick if that happens.

In a good or bad way?

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Jmpasq

7/21/2017  7:29 PM
dwiley20 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
dwiley20 wrote:Kyrie Injury Prone

But you can trade him for a way better return than melo, plus he doesn't have a no trade clause

I bring that up to say no if 1st rounder involved or Frank

of course it involves first rounders and Frank , is this board crazy
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

7/21/2017  7:30 PM
martin wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

same

Cleveland is in repeater tax hell. No way they trade an expiring like Frye. More likely it's Thompson's crappy contract or Shump to a 3rd team. We are going to wind up giving Willy in any deal that makes sense

VCoug

7/21/2017  7:31 PM
EnySpree wrote:
VCoug wrote:

In a good or bad way?

Bad, definitely bad. This is gonna be Starbury all over again except at least he could drive and kick and played a little bit of defense; Kyrie doesn't even do that. The only reason I'd even want to trade for Kyrie is to turn around and trade him to another team for picks/young talent.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
dwiley20
Member: #5755

7/21/2017  7:33 PM
Jmpasq wrote:

Jason Kidd but better

Jmpasq

7/21/2017  7:33 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:If Kyrie was pushing 30, not 25, I would agree about not moving Frank. It would be a typical Knicks move. If you guys can see another way of getting a championship PG in his prime, who wants to come to NY, Id be interested in hearing it.

This would be a great way to keep KP in NY, if they click. Knicks aren't going to get many opportunities like this IMO. Not until they start winning games.

Thank you, brother! It's NOT typical Knicks at all. Cavs are desperate--not us. Kyrie wants out! We have Melo to appease Lebron. Kyrie is not old like past trades--budding star aligns with rebuild with KP, THJ and Wily.

Cavs are desperate to trade Kyrie to the Knicks? Why, you guys realize they can trade Kyrie anywhere right

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
7/21/2017  7:34 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:If Kyrie was pushing 30, not 25, I would agree about not moving Frank. It would be a typical Knicks move. If you guys can see another way of getting a championship PG in his prime, who wants to come to NY, Id be interested in hearing it.

This would be a great way to keep KP in NY, if they click. Knicks aren't going to get many opportunities like this IMO. Not until they start winning games.

Thank you, brother! It's NOT typical Knicks at all. Cavs are desperate--not us. Kyrie wants out! We have Melo to appease Lebron. Kyrie is not old like past trades--budding star aligns with rebuild with KP, THJ and Wily.

Cavs are desperate to trade Kyrie to the Knicks? Why, you guys realize they can trade Kyrie anywhere right

True. But they can only get Melo from one team.

LeBron will have a say in that matter.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
SocraticBallin22
Member: #6096

7/21/2017  7:36 PM
VCoug wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
VCoug wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
VCoug wrote:Kyrie is super overrated. He scores points well but doesn't do anything else of value. I'd trade for him if it means we don't give up KP, WHG, Ntilikina, or future firsts; I'm sure we could turn around and trade him for a nice draft pick haul. But no way I'm giving up any of our best assets for him.

I guess you failed to watch the playoffs last year and the Finals where he looked like the best player on the court.

I saw, though I never thought he looked better than Lebron. I also don't let the small sample size of a single postseason override everything else he's done. How did he look in this year's postseason; at any point did he look like the best player on the court? Did you know that this past season, the Cavs were -120 in 635 minutes with Kyrie on the court and Lebron off?

I've seen enough of a sample size in his career through the eye test to know: 1) He's a franchise player 2) He's top 3 pg in the NBA right now 3) He's the best ball handler in the NBA 4) He's ice water clutch

And he is only 25 and wants to come here. His best b-ball is ahead of him, not behind him.

If you're eye test tells you Kyrie is a better PG than Chris Paul, Westbrook, or Curry than you need to get your eyes checked.

Right now he is better than CP3 with more upside. The order goes: Westbrook, Steph, Kyrie

SocraticBallin22

7/21/2017  7:36 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/21/2017  7:37 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

No...Kyrie gave them a short list of teams he'd be interested in going to including us. And Lebron wants to play with Melo.

SocraticBallin22

7/21/2017  7:39 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/21/2017  7:39 PM
dwiley20 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Jason Kidd but better

Better than Jason Kidd--a hall of famer?!? Wow. From your lips to Uncle Phil's ears in Montana for drafting him.

HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

7/21/2017  7:40 PM
VCoug wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
VCoug wrote:

In a good or bad way?

Bad, definitely bad. This is gonna be Starbury all over again except at least he could drive and kick and played a little bit of defense; Kyrie doesn't even do that. The only reason I'd even want to trade for Kyrie is to turn around and trade him to another team for picks/young talent.

Agreed, lets keep adding guys like Frank, Hardaway and Baker for the next 5 years. Combined, I am aure they will one day be as good as Irving. Bro?

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
VCoug

7/21/2017  7:40 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
VCoug wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
VCoug wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
VCoug wrote:Kyrie is super overrated. He scores points well but doesn't do anything else of value. I'd trade for him if it means we don't give up KP, WHG, Ntilikina, or future firsts; I'm sure we could turn around and trade him for a nice draft pick haul. But no way I'm giving up any of our best assets for him.

I guess you failed to watch the playoffs last year and the Finals where he looked like the best player on the court.

I saw, though I never thought he looked better than Lebron. I also don't let the small sample size of a single postseason override everything else he's done. How did he look in this year's postseason; at any point did he look like the best player on the court? Did you know that this past season, the Cavs were -120 in 635 minutes with Kyrie on the court and Lebron off?

I've seen enough of a sample size in his career through the eye test to know: 1) He's a franchise player 2) He's top 3 pg in the NBA right now 3) He's the best ball handler in the NBA 4) He's ice water clutch

And he is only 25 and wants to come here. His best b-ball is ahead of him, not behind him.

If you're eye test tells you Kyrie is a better PG than Chris Paul, Westbrook, or Curry than you need to get your eyes checked.

Right now he is better than CP3 with more upside. The order goes: Westbrook, Steph, Kyrie

Like I said, you need to get your eyes checked. CP3 is a better shooter, gets more assists, fewer turnovers, more rebounds, more steals, and is a much better defensive player. There's nothing that Kyrie does better than Paul and there isn't a traditional or advanced statistic that's better than Paul's (except for being a slightly better FT shooter).

Jmpasq

7/21/2017  7:41 PM
VCoug wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:I highly doubt Melo would be enough to get Kyrie. I think we'd have to give up a fortune.

Someone gets it, it would be at least 2 unprotected picks and Willy

It's not that some of us don't get it, it's that Kyrie isn't good enough to give up that sort of a haul. The only way we should trade for him is if we're not giving up any or our 3 young players or future firsts and if we have another trade lined up to move Kyrie for a haul of picks/young assets.

I think your wrong, I hesitate at 2 picks but 1 and Frank I do it but Franks tape looked like crap to me
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

7/21/2017  7:42 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
VCoug wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
VCoug wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

Did anyone watch the finals the last 2 years? Smh

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
VCoug

7/21/2017  7:43 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
VCoug wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
VCoug wrote:

In a good or bad way?

Agreed, lets keep adding guys like Frank, Hardaway and Baker for the next 5 years. Combined, I am aure they will one day be as good as Irving. Bro?

Irving's not that good. He can't run an offense and he doesn't defend at all. Any team that features Kyrie as their main guy is a bad team, as shown last year when Cleveland was a disaster any time Lebron sat and Kyrie had to run the offense.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

7/21/2017  7:43 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
dwiley20 wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Jason Kidd but better

Better than Jason Kidd--a hall of famer?!? Wow. From your lips to Uncle Phil's ears in Montana for drafting him.

Thats a bit too generous, I agree. To be diplomatic, Irving is better at getting to the rim, but Kidd's court vision was on another plane of existence.

Hold up! Kyrie just requested a trade!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy