[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Hold up! Kyrie just requested a trade!!!
Author Thread
SocraticBallin22
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6096

7/21/2017  6:47 PM
VCoug wrote:
martin wrote:cannot vouch for veracity of Jordan Schultz or even know who he is

Please no! Especially not 2018 or 2019.

WTF is Jordan Schultz and why do I already love him?!?

AUTOADVERT
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

7/21/2017  6:48 PM
magicTs wrote:To those saying this indicates Le Bron will depart Cleveland where do you think he is headed? Any chance at all he would team back up with Kyrie in the Garden with the added nucleus of KP and Willy?

He stated he wants to be the focul point. That would rule out LeBron, San Antonio, etc.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
HofstraBBall

7/21/2017  6:51 PM
joec32033 wrote:
Paris907 wrote:Ramona Shelbourne mentioned that Knicks can still do a sign and trade w Rose. As Kyrie is on the block presumably, isn't this relevant? Rose, Melo & Lee for Kyrie, an expiring plus a pick.

Melo/Lebron/Love/Lee/JR/Thompson

KP/Wiky/Kyrie/THJr/
Thomas/OQuinn/Baker/KUZ/Dotson
Noah/Randle/

Can you package in a sign and trade?

Why do a sign a trade with a team that does not have his rights when they can sign him in their reported meeting this week? For what it seems will be a low 1 year contract.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

7/21/2017  6:54 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Apparently Kyrie has a 15% trade kicker as well. Wonder if he will be asked to waive it?

Article on possible trade destinations for Irving.

https://www.si.com/nba/2017/07/21/kyrie-irving-cavs-trade-rumors-destinations-spurs-knicks-timberwolves-heat

NEW YORK KNICKS
Carmelo Anthony has reportedly been willing to waive his no-trade clause to join James in Cleveland, but trade rumors involving Melo and the Knicks have centered around Kevin Love, not Irving (who’s a New Jersey native). Anthony’s market value at age 33 and on a massive salary is already questionable, and Kristaps Porzingis, future firsts and potentially Frank Ntilikina are New York’s best long-term assets. Even if the Knicks were open to surrendering Porzingis, a third team may have to be roped in for anything to make sense financially — the Cavs would be stupid to take Joakim Noah or Tim Hardaway’s long-term money in any deal, and are too strapped for money to do that in the slim chance they’d consider it. A package of Anthony, Ntilikina and a future pick for Irving and the chance for the Cavs shed Iman Shumpert’s deal might be the best the Knicks could reasonably offer, and it doesn’t exactly improve Cleveland’s roster given the awkward overlap between Anthony and Love.

Melo has one too so we can just charge that to the game!

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Vmart
Member: #247
USA
7/21/2017  6:54 PM
Only thing I see is a Kyrie before LeBron. No way I be foolish to trade Ntlikina in any deal. He is not great without LeBron.
HofstraBBall

7/21/2017  6:58 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/21/2017  7:03 PM
martin wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:No to trading Frank

Will Frank every become Kyrie? We could only dream.

This. People are so funny. They would rather have a lotto ticket in a 1 in a billion draw to win 100 Million than 10 million guaranteed. Irving is a possible MVP. He is a proven superstar. And in his prime. You give them Melo and who ever else they want. Except KP.

Not in my eyes. Kryrie before LeBron came to Cavs, they averaged 30 wins.

Dude plays little defense. He is hurt a lot.

No trading, Willy, KP, Frank.

You have some good points but I don't think anyone in a NBA front office would agree with that. Look at it this way, If you had Irving in this year's draft, regardless od his age or minor injury concern, what number would he have been drafted?

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
7/21/2017  6:58 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
jamp
Member: #3163

7/21/2017  6:59 PM
I think the Knicks dont have to do anything just sit back and listen
HofstraBBall

7/21/2017  6:59 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/21/2017  7:04 PM
Uptown wrote:No way would I allow Frank to keep me from getting Kyrie! Kyrie is 25yrs old, outplayed the league MVP in last yrs final, played well enough to be finals MVP......this guy is a transcending player...a franchise player...you snatch him up and Frank cannot get in the way!

NY WILL GO CRAZY IF WE KYRIE!

Agree. Can't wait for those Kyrie needs to stop holding the ball threads. Or he needs to pass to Baker, Lee and Kuz more threads.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

7/21/2017  7:02 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
Uptown wrote:No way would I allow Frank to keep me from getting Kyrie! Kyrie is 25yrs old, outplayed the league MVP in last yrs final, played well enough to be finals MVP......this guy is a transcending player...a franchise player...you snatch him up and Frank cannot get in the way!

Agree. Can't wait for those Kyrie needs to stop holding the ball threads. Or he needs to pass to Baker, Lee and Jus more threads.

That was a legit problem with Rose. KP and Irving could be an amazing tandem, if they work together.

SocraticBallin22

7/21/2017  7:04 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

Agree. Can't wait for those Kyrie needs to stop holding the ball threads. Or he needs to pass to Baker, Lee and Jus more threads.

That was a legit problem with Rose. KP and Irving could be an amazing tandem, if they work together.

And how about the Kyrie, THJ backcourt tandem? Both 25 years old. Talk about scoring power (although little defense granted) lol

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
7/21/2017  7:05 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
martin wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

This. People are so funny. They would rather have a lotto ticket in a 1 in a billion draw to win 100 Million than 10 million guaranteed. Irving is a possible MVP. He is a proven superstar. And in his prime. You give them Melo and who ever else they want. Except KP.

You have some good points but I don't think anyone in a NBA front office would agree with that. Look at it this way, If you had Irving in this year's draft, regardless od his age or minor injury concern, what number would he have been drafted?

I literally don't understand your NBA front office remark, what does that have to do with anything? And what wouldn't they agree with? That Kyrie doesn't get hurt? That he doesn't play defense?

I don't care where Kyrie would have been drafted this year, it would have zero impact on my not wanting to trade KP, Willy, Frank.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
SocraticBallin22

7/21/2017  7:11 PM
martin wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
martin wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

I literally don't understand your NBA front office remark, what does that have to do with anything? And what wouldn't they agree with? That Kyrie doesn't get hurt? That he doesn't play defense?

I don't care where Kyrie would have been drafted this year, it would have zero impact on my not wanting to trade KP, Willy, Frank.

The answer to this is #1 overall pick over Fultz and Ball.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

7/21/2017  7:11 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

And how about the Kyrie, THJ backcourt tandem? Both 25 years old. Talk about scoring power (although little defense granted) lol

KP has the higher ceiling IMO, thats why I focused on him first. But you're right, if they worked together Kyrie and Hardaway could be an effective tandem as well.

Cant expect him to be the same leader as LeBron, but I am hoping for a PG who looks to pass more than Rose. If Rose had shared the rock last season, he likely would still be here, injuries and all. Kyrie has Rose's ability to finish, if he can be an efficient playmaker as well, look out.

EnySpree

7/21/2017  7:12 PM
Omg did the nba world just get turned in its ass? Everyone is talking About this....

The spotlight is on the Kyrie and the Knicks. I think this trade has serious legs. The Knicks have all their picks to make it happen if need be.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
EnySpree

7/21/2017  7:14 PM
Melo and 2 future picks for Kyrie and Frye....

Mother****er.... is this really happening?

VCoug
Member: #1406

7/21/2017  7:14 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
VCoug wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
VCoug wrote:Kyrie is super overrated. He scores points well but doesn't do anything else of value. I'd trade for him if it means we don't give up KP, WHG, Ntilikina, or future firsts; I'm sure we could turn around and trade him for a nice draft pick haul. But no way I'm giving up any of our best assets for him.

I guess you failed to watch the playoffs last year and the Finals where he looked like the best player on the court.

I saw, though I never thought he looked better than Lebron. I also don't let the small sample size of a single postseason override everything else he's done. How did he look in this year's postseason; at any point did he look like the best player on the court? Did you know that this past season, the Cavs were -120 in 635 minutes with Kyrie on the court and Lebron off?

I've seen enough of a sample size in his career through the eye test to know: 1) He's a franchise player 2) He's top 3 pg in the NBA right now 3) He's the best ball handler in the NBA 4) He's ice water clutch

And he is only 25 and wants to come here. His best b-ball is ahead of him, not behind him.

If you're eye test tells you Kyrie is a better PG than Chris Paul, Westbrook, or Curry than you need to get your eyes checked.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
VCoug

7/21/2017  7:17 PM
Uptown wrote:
VCoug wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
VCoug wrote:Kyrie is super overrated. He scores points well but doesn't do anything else of value. I'd trade for him if it means we don't give up KP, WHG, Ntilikina, or future firsts; I'm sure we could turn around and trade him for a nice draft pick haul. But no way I'm giving up any of our best assets for him.

I guess you failed to watch the playoffs last year and the Finals where he looked like the best player on the court.

I saw, though I never thought he looked better than Lebron. I also don't let the small sample size of a single postseason override everything else he's done. How did he look in this year's postseason; at any point did he look like the best player on the court? Did you know that this past season, the Cavs were -120 in 635 minutes with Kyrie on the court and Lebron off?

Lebron is the best player on the planet so of course Kyrie never looked better than him. But, in lqst yrs finals, Kyrie outplayed Steph. Not suprised at those numbers with lebron on the floor because that team is so lebron centric...added Kyrie doesnt mean we are a finished product, but its a big step foward with this franchise...

Tell that to Socratic who said Kyrie was.

I just had this same argument on reddit; was told that Kyrie needs guys who can create their own shots, not spot-up shooters. How good of a team do you have is Kyrie is the primary ball-handler/creator but he can't put together a competent NBA offense based around drive-and-kicks, PandP, and PandR with spot-up shooters?

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
VCoug

7/21/2017  7:20 PM
EnySpree wrote:Melo and 2 future picks for Kyrie and Frye....

Mother****er.... is this really happening?

I'm gonna be sick if that happens.

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

7/21/2017  7:21 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:I highly doubt Melo would be enough to get Kyrie. I think we'd have to give up a fortune.

Someone gets it, it would be at least 2 unprotected picks and Willy

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Hold up! Kyrie just requested a trade!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy