[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Hold up! Kyrie just requested a trade!!!
Author Thread
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

7/21/2017  6:21 PM
No way would I allow Frank to keep me from getting Kyrie! Kyrie is 25yrs old, outplayed the league MVP in last yrs final, played well enough to be finals MVP......this guy is a transcending player...a franchise player...you snatch him up and Frank cannot get in the way!

NY WILL GO CRAZY IF WE KYRIE!

AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

If Kyrie was pushing 30, not 25, I would agree about not moving Frank. It would be a typical Knicks move. If you guys can see another way of getting a championship PG in his prime, who wants to come to NY, Id be interested in hearing it.

This would be a great way to keep KP in NY, if they click. Knicks aren't going to get many opportunities like this IMO. Not until they start winning games.

VCoug
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1406

Kyrie is super overrated. He scores points well but doesn't do anything else of value. I'd trade for him if it means we don't give up KP, WHG, Ntilikina, or future firsts; I'm sure we could turn around and trade him for a nice draft pick haul. But no way I'm giving up any of our best assets for him.
Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
SocraticBallin22
Member: #6096

7/21/2017  6:23 PM
Uptown wrote:No way would I allow Frank to keep me from getting Kyrie! Kyrie is 25yrs old, outplayed the league MVP in last yrs final, played well enough to be finals MVP......this guy is a transcending player...a franchise player...you snatch him up and Frank cannot get in the way!

NY WILL GO CRAZY IF WE KYRIE!

Praise the Lord, Hallelujah! Thank you!

SocraticBallin22

7/21/2017  6:24 PM
GustavBahler wrote:If Kyrie was pushing 30, not 25, I would agree about not moving Frank. It would be a typical Knicks move. If you guys can see another way of getting a championship PG in his prime, who wants to come to NY, Id be interested in hearing it.

This would be a great way to keep KP in NY, if they click. Knicks aren't going to get many opportunities like this IMO. Not until they start winning games.

Thank you, brother! It's NOT typical Knicks at all. Cavs are desperate--not us. Kyrie wants out! We have Melo to appease Lebron. Kyrie is not old like past trades--budding star aligns with rebuild with KP, THJ and Wily.

SocraticBallin22

7/21/2017  6:25 PM
VCoug wrote:Kyrie is super overrated. He scores points well but doesn't do anything else of value. I'd trade for him if it means we don't give up KP, WHG, Ntilikina, or future firsts; I'm sure we could turn around and trade him for a nice draft pick haul. But no way I'm giving up any of our best assets for him.

I guess you failed to watch the playoffs last year and the Finals where he looked like the best player on the court.

Uptown

7/21/2017  6:25 PM
martin wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:No to trading Frank

Will Frank every become Kyrie? We could only dream.

This. People are so funny. They would rather have a lotto ticket in a 1 in a billion draw to win 100 Million than 10 million guaranteed. Irving is a possible MVP. He is a proven superstar. And in his prime. You give them Melo and who ever else they want. Except KP.

Not in my eyes. Kryrie before LeBron came to Cavs, they averaged 30 wins.

Dude plays little defense. He is hurt a lot.

No trading, Willy, KP, Frank.

You dont think he grew as a player since playing with lebron? Kyrie could have and in some eyes should have bern finals mvp. Totally outplayed steph...Also, when Kyrie was only winning 30 games he was 22 yrs old playing with a pretty bad roster...

Welpee
Member: #6239

7/21/2017  6:26 PM
VCoug wrote:Kyrie is super overrated. He scores points well but doesn't do anything else of value. I'd trade for him if it means we don't give up KP, WHG, Ntilikina, or future firsts; I'm sure we could turn around and trade him for a nice draft pick haul. But no way I'm giving up any of our best assets for him.
According to most posters there are only 2 or 3 good players in the league. Evidently everybody else in the league is overrated or overpaid.
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
7/21/2017  6:28 PM
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
7/21/2017  6:29 PM
cannot vouch for veracity of Jordan Schultz or even know who he is

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GustavBahler

7/21/2017  6:31 PM
Koby Altman named Cavs new GM, lets make a deal!

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2017/07/koby_altman_to_be_named_cavali.html

VCoug

7/21/2017  6:31 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

I guess you failed to watch the playoffs last year and the Finals where he looked like the best player on the court.

I saw, though I never thought he looked better than Lebron. I also don't let the small sample size of a single postseason override everything else he's done. How did he look in this year's postseason; at any point did he look like the best player on the court? Did you know that this past season, the Cavs were -120 in 635 minutes with Kyrie on the court and Lebron off?

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
SocraticBallin22

7/21/2017  6:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/21/2017  6:33 PM
martin wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:No to trading Frank

Will Frank every become Kyrie? We could only dream.

This. People are so funny. They would rather have a lotto ticket in a 1 in a billion draw to win 100 Million than 10 million guaranteed. Irving is a possible MVP. He is a proven superstar. And in his prime. You give them Melo and who ever else they want. Except KP.

Not in my eyes. Kryrie before LeBron came to Cavs, they averaged 30 wins.

Dude plays little defense. He is hurt a lot.

No trading, Willy, KP, Frank.

I'll go on record right now and say that Frank will never have the NBA career that Kyrie will (has had). Kyrie is in the conversation of HOF'er at this point of his career. Frank, at best, will become a good starting NBA guard who maybe makes an all-star team.

Kyrie is 25. All his prime ahead of him.

VCoug

7/21/2017  6:33 PM
Welpee wrote:
According to most posters there are only 2 or 3 good players in the league. Evidently everybody else in the league is overrated or overpaid.

No, there's a lot of incredibly good players around the league; Kyrie's just not one of them. He's a secondary or tertiary player that can't create for others but wants to dominate the ball and doesn't play defense.

VCoug

7/21/2017  6:33 PM
martin wrote:cannot vouch for veracity of Jordan Schultz or even know who he is

Please no! Especially not 2018 or 2019.

SocraticBallin22

7/21/2017  6:40 PM
VCoug wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

I saw, though I never thought he looked better than Lebron. I also don't let the small sample size of a single postseason override everything else he's done. How did he look in this year's postseason; at any point did he look like the best player on the court? Did you know that this past season, the Cavs were -120 in 635 minutes with Kyrie on the court and Lebron off?

I've seen enough of a sample size in his career through the eye test to know: 1) He's a franchise player 2) He's top 3 pg in the NBA right now 3) He's the best ball handler in the NBA 4) He's ice water clutch

And he is only 25 and wants to come here. His best b-ball is ahead of him, not behind him.

EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

7/21/2017  6:40 PM
I'm trying to tell y'all.... the power of mindfulness. The law of attraction!!!

Also let me be the first to crown Frank and Kyrie the new Clyde and Pearl!!! It hasn't happened yet but if you believe it it will be!!! Frank will come to ny and become a hip hop version of Clyde. Tall pg with super swag and defense. Kyrie with his spinning and winning just like Pearl...

Believe you crazy bastards!!!!

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Uptown

7/21/2017  6:41 PM
VCoug wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:

Lebron is the best player on the planet so of course Kyrie never looked better than him. But, in lqst yrs finals, Kyrie outplayed Steph. Not suprised at those numbers with lebron on the floor because that team is so lebron centric...added Kyrie doesnt mean we are a finished product, but its a big step foward with this franchise...
SocraticBallin22

7/21/2017  6:43 PM
EnySpree wrote:I'm trying to tell y'all.... the power of mindfulness. The law of attraction!!!

Also let me be the first to crown Frank and Kyrie the new Clyde and Pearl!!! It hasn't happened yet but if you believe it it will be!!! Frank will come to ny and become a hip hop version of Clyde. Tall pg with super swag and defense. Kyrie with his spinning and winning just like Pearl...

Believe you crazy bastards!!!!

This. If they take a future 1 instead of Frank, I would do it. With Kyrie on the team, we are making the playoffs in a weak ass East next year. Book it.

Kyrie, KP, THJ, Frank, Wily would be lethal.

GustavBahler

7/21/2017  6:43 PM
Apparently Kyrie has a 15% trade kicker as well. Wonder if he will be asked to waive it?

Article on possible trade destinations for Irving.

https://www.si.com/nba/2017/07/21/kyrie-irving-cavs-trade-rumors-destinations-spurs-knicks-timberwolves-heat

NEW YORK KNICKS
Carmelo Anthony has reportedly been willing to waive his no-trade clause to join James in Cleveland, but trade rumors involving Melo and the Knicks have centered around Kevin Love, not Irving (who’s a New Jersey native). Anthony’s market value at age 33 and on a massive salary is already questionable, and Kristaps Porzingis, future firsts and potentially Frank Ntilikina are New York’s best long-term assets. Even if the Knicks were open to surrendering Porzingis, a third team may have to be roped in for anything to make sense financially — the Cavs would be stupid to take Joakim Noah or Tim Hardaway’s long-term money in any deal, and are too strapped for money to do that in the slim chance they’d consider it. A package of Anthony, Ntilikina and a future pick for Irving and the chance for the Cavs shed Iman Shumpert’s deal might be the best the Knicks could reasonably offer, and it doesn’t exactly improve Cleveland’s roster given the awkward overlap between Anthony and Love.
Hold up! Kyrie just requested a trade!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy