[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Hold up! Kyrie just requested a trade!!!
Author Thread
Knickoftime
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3370

7/27/2017  10:22 PM
Markji wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

ehh Frank and a pick, it better be heavily protected

If this twitter is correct then we are not including Melo in the trade. Just Frank N; Lance Thomas; and one 1st

It assumes Melo. Can't be done under the cap (not even close) as written.

AUTOADVERT
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

7/27/2017  10:25 PM
According to ESPN, the Phoenix Suns would trade Eric Bledsoe and 2017 first-round draft pick Josh Jackson for the All-Star point guard, via Amico Hoops:

If thats true good night we have no shot

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Welpee
Member: #6239

7/27/2017  10:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/27/2017  10:35 PM
This will never happen but just fooling around with the trade machine:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y7m7wxl6

Knicks
Irving
Brandon Wright

Cleveland
Melo
Marc Gasol
James Ennis

Memphis
Love
C. Lee
O'Quinn

Welpee
Member: #6239

7/27/2017  10:34 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/27/2017  10:37 PM
Jmpasq wrote:According to ESPN, the Phoenix Suns would trade Eric Bledsoe and 2017 first-round draft pick Josh Jackson for the All-Star point guard, via Amico Hoops:

I heard this morning on the radio Jackson is off limits, so who knows what to believe. But you're right, we would have no shot if that deal is on the table.
Markji
Alba Posts: -4
Member: #1673
USA
7/27/2017  10:50 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/27/2017  10:53 PM
Knickoftime wrote:
Markji wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

ehh Frank and a pick, it better be heavily protected

If this twitter is correct then we are not including Melo in the trade. Just Frank N; Lance Thomas; and one 1st

It assumes Melo. Can't be done under the cap (not even close) as written.

If Melo is included then Cleveland has to add players for about $11 mil to satisfy the trade checker. Maybe Shump + a min salaried player at $1.3 mil......
or just J.R. whom I doubt the Knicks would accept.
Then it doesn't become such a great trade and Melo would have to accept going to Cleveland. Right now he won't.
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. Tom Clancy - author
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

7/27/2017  11:05 PM
Jmpasq wrote:According to ESPN, the Phoenix Suns would trade Eric Bledsoe and 2017 first-round draft pick Josh Jackson for the All-Star point guard, via Amico Hoops:

Thee Knicks can trade Melo and Frank... plus future draft picks. If Clevland wants to do Kyrie a solid they would send him to the team he wants to go to. They had a good run and win a championship... would be a nice send off. That deal works for them now and later.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
EnySpree

7/27/2017  11:10 PM
Trade idea

Melo to Houston
Kyrie and Houston's non guaranteed contracts to the Knicks
Bledsoe and fillers to Cleveland
Ryan Anderson and a future pick from Houston to Pheonix

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Knickoftime

7/27/2017  11:21 PM
EnySpree wrote:Trade idea

Melo to Houston
Kyrie and Houston's non guaranteed contracts to the Knicks
Bledsoe and fillers to Cleveland
Ryan Anderson and a future pick from Houston to Pheonix

Given they just lost knight for the year, why are phoenix making an awful trade on it own that includes their only other point guard?

TLover
Member: #381
USA
7/27/2017  11:31 PM
If the Suns are willing to trade Josh Jackson with Bledsoe.. game over.

Also think Cavs would trade Kyrie out west so they only have to face him twice a year.

Think if the suns offer Bledsoe, Warren, & Chriss they could get him without giving up Jackson.

Seeing Frank doing these promos for the Knicks indicates there's a good chance he's staying.

meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

7/27/2017  11:34 PM
Assuming Melo to Cle is possible, does this work?

Melo to Cleveland
Bledsoe and Josh J to the Knicks
Kyrie and Rich Jefferson to the Suns

I am really bad with trades but it's the offseason and I am bored.

Bron, Love, Melo, Rose >> Melo, CP3 and Harden at least from a bball POV, maybe we send them Randle as well
Suns will be able to trade Josh J after august 2 and they are dying to get Kyrie
Knicks get a solid piece in Josh J and a vet PG like Bledsoe

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
90sKnicks
Member: #6452

7/27/2017  11:47 PM
Can we as fans veto a trade? We really don't want Kyrie Irving Ina trade. If Kyrie wants to come here so bad then come in two years when you are a free agent and we'll have a good team to surround him with. Did we learn nothing from the Melo trade 6 years ago?
chrismcnealy
Member: #5586

7/28/2017  12:12 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:Assuming Melo to Cle is possible, does this work?

Melo to Cleveland
Bledsoe and Josh J to the Knicks
Kyrie and Rich Jefferson to the Suns

I am really bad with trades but it's the offseason and I am bored.

Bron, Love, Melo, Rose >> Melo, CP3 and Harden at least from a bball POV, maybe we send them Randle as well
Suns will be able to trade Josh J after august 2 and they are dying to get Kyrie
Knicks get a solid piece in Josh J and a vet PG like Bledsoe

I like it but probably not enough for Cavs. Send Bledsoe to Cavs and make salaries work by sending Cavs filler to Knicks like JR, Shump or Frye. Nobody wants JR or Shump on Knicks but cutting and stretching their salary is worth it to land Josh J.

joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
7/28/2017  12:14 AM
Since we are doing the fantasy thing....

Knicks get Irving and Frye
Cavs get Bledsoe ,Tyson Chandler ,Ariza, Jackson
Rockets get Melo
Sun's get Anderson, Shumpert, Mindy, OQuinn, picks from Houston and NY

~You can't run from who you are.~
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

7/28/2017  12:45 AM
The damn thing woikks!!!!

http://basketball.realgm.com/tradechecker/saved_trade/6927331

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
Knickoftime

7/28/2017  1:28 AM
90sKnicks wrote:Can we as fans veto a trade? We really don't want Kyrie Irving Ina trade. If Kyrie wants to come here so bad then come in two years when you are a free agent and we'll have a good team to surround him with. Did we learn nothing from the Melo trade 6 years ago?

We learn on an everyday basis a lot of people have no idea what actually happened 6 years ago.

KEEPCAMBYNY
Member: #86
USA
7/28/2017  1:46 AM
I wish that there was a way to make this our 2018-19 lineup:
Willy
KP
Michael Porter Jr.
Kyrie
Frank

I would feel pretty confident in becoming a real contender in 2 years with that squad.

I bleed orange and blue for life.
joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
7/28/2017  3:45 AM
Knickoftime wrote:
90sKnicks wrote:Can we as fans veto a trade? We really don't want Kyrie Irving Ina trade. If Kyrie wants to come here so bad then come in two years when you are a free agent and we'll have a good team to surround him with. Did we learn nothing from the Melo trade 6 years ago?

We learn on an everyday basis a lot of people have no idea what actually happened 6 years ago.

Caan we be honest for a second here. Melo wasted 2 years under D'antoni when he got here. We didn't get the Carmelo from Denver we got a spotup shooter, who wasnt fast or interested in running imported to a running offense, a player predisposed to being a follower to lead, and a guy who just entered the prime of his career as opposed a guy that has a year or 3 before he even gets there.

I agree with we traded alot of young assets to get Melo, but that instantly made us an old team. We are now trying to trade an old asset for a new one. This isnt quite the same.

~You can't run from who you are.~
EnySpree

7/28/2017  7:17 AM
joec32033 wrote:
Knickoftime wrote:

Caan we be honest for a second here. Melo wasted 2 years under D'antoni when he got here. We didn't get the Carmelo from Denver we got a spotup shooter, who wasnt fast or interested in running imported to a running offense, a player predisposed to being a follower to lead, and a guy who just entered the prime of his career as opposed a guy that has a year or 3 before he even gets there.

I agree with we traded alot of young assets to get Melo, but that instantly made us an old team. We are now trying to trade an old asset for a new one. This isnt quite the same.

The Knicks traded all their young assets away... Gallo, Wilson, Mozgov, and Felton For Melo. Knicks are basically just trading Old Melo for Kyrie... if we have to throw a pick in there so be it. Not the same thing at all.

EnySpree

7/28/2017  7:20 AM
KEEPCAMBYNY wrote:I wish that there was a way to make this our 2018-19 lineup:
Willy
KP
Michael Porter Jr.
Kyrie
Frank

I would feel pretty confident in becoming a real contender in 2 years with that squad.

Its possible... Knicks just have to trade Melo an unprotected 2019 pick... its fair. Clevland gets to go at it one more year, maybe 2. Then they can look at 2019 as a rebuild year.

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

7/28/2017  7:26 AM
Welpee wrote:

I heard this morning on the radio Jackson is off limits, so who knows what to believe. But you're right, we would have no shot if that deal is on the table.

even if Kyrie didn't request a deal I'd do that trade if I was the Cavs

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Hold up! Kyrie just requested a trade!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy