[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Off Topic: six months later, do people who voted for Trump still support this guy?
Author Thread
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
11/3/2017  12:25 AM
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:

Man! This stuff is getting pretty darned close. This is only a small piece of the picture Mueller is putting together.

Timeline:

Why did they only charge him with false statement? All this puff and no actual crime?

Maybe that was the deal. Plead to a lesser charge in exchange for information, maybe wearing a wire.

Or maybe no actual law was broken until he lied to investigators. Why don't any of these charges have anything to do with Russian collusion. Maybe they are forthcoming, or maybe...

BRUH! There’s more coming and I think you know that. There’s so much Russia Scandal that it’s inevitable at this point. Mueller is just chipping away at the lies! Collusion and Conspiracy Against the United States is pretty already evident.

Mueller has a team of THE TOP Prosecutors in the country and they’re dissecting every nook and cranny of Trump’s Campaign Team. Those guys were SO SLOPPY.

I guess time will tell! I don't think collusion occurred, but if I am wrong then i certainly hope they found out. I just hope it doesn't turn into by getting indicted because they didn't file state taxes 10 years ago, I hope that this investigation is in good faith and is about Russian collusion and not a hit job

It’s not a hit job. Just a lot of corrupt people and dumb people around Trump and Trump has a LOT to be worried about. He should NEVER have stayed in the race. Even now Trump and his business are a bad combination for a President.

Let’s remember Trump brought this on himself. His own actions and those of his people led to all this.

I have been following this closely, as have you. Time will prove if there was collusion with the Russian government. So far all I see is a shady former campaign manager and a low level bum that tried to reach out to Russia, was not successful, and broke no law (beyond lying in an interview). Been a long time with this "lots of smoke but no smoking gun routine" is all I'm saying

I’m not convinced you’re following just how many Trump people are entangled with Russians! You might want to go back and review ALL the connections and how every day the pieces are coming together to form a clearer picture.

This is getting to the point where it’s overwhelming. You may be of the belief that there has to be a video of Trump sitting with Putin behind a computer hacking HRC and the DNC!!! Explain all the LIES and amnesia by Trump’s people!!! There’s more than just smoke! There’s HEAT and flaming EMBERS in the air!

AUTOADVERT
nixluva
USA
11/3/2017  11:06 AM
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/3/2017  11:36 AM
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:

Man! This stuff is getting pretty darned close. This is only a small piece of the picture Mueller is putting together.

Timeline:

Why did they only charge him with false statement? All this puff and no actual crime?

Maybe that was the deal. Plead to a lesser charge in exchange for information, maybe wearing a wire.

Or maybe no actual law was broken until he lied to investigators. Why don't any of these charges have anything to do with Russian collusion. Maybe they are forthcoming, or maybe...

If no laws were actually broken? Why lie? Why plead guilty?

nixluva
USA
11/3/2017  11:39 AM
izybx
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1178
USA
11/3/2017  11:49 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:

Timeline:

With papadapolous the only law that was broken was lying to investigators. are you insuating he did something illegal besides that? And with manafourt, what did he do that was related to "collusion". Or are we not investigating that anymore?

Beat the Evil Empire. BEAT MIAMI
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/3/2017  12:21 PM
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:

Timeline:

With papadapolous the only law that was broken was lying to investigators. are you insuating he did something illegal besides that? And with manafourt, what did he do that was related to "collusion". Or are we not investigating that anymore?

You're asking me if there is something odd about a man pleading guilty to concealing something from a federal investigation? Of course there is. What is he concealing? Why was he so worried about the information being known to these investigators?

If Papadopulous did in fact wear a wire, it was bad. We should find out down the road if that was the case.

I have no idea where this will lead. Some folks have made up their minds. Until I see the all the evidence, the jury is out as far as Im concerned. Pun intended You might believe this is a left/right thing but its not. Democrats arent the left. Many leading voices of the left are saying this is all smoke. Including some people I respect. My problem with this claim from both sides is one question that no one seems to be able to answer to my satisfaction.

If no laws were broken, if nothing unseemly happened. Why have so many of the actors in this investagation (and I do mean many) have been caught lying repeatedly about their contact with Russian officials, and those with close ties to the Russian government, if everything was above board?

We're still finding out about meetings that were never supposed to have happened. This time with Sessions. Again. Doesn't this trouble you at all? Its defintely worth investigating.

I still believe that this election was handed to Trump by Clinton's ineptitude, and stealing the nomination from Bernie Sanders. Sanders polled better than Trump consistently. Im sure you read the Donna Brazille news. Not that it was news.

This is an informative article on how Clinton f'ed up:

https://www.alternet.org/how-she-lost-big-structural-factors-behind-clintons-defeat

This isnt a case of sour grapes. Its about wanting to find out why so many people denied these meetings, even before Congress? You should want to know why as well.

nixluva
USA
11/3/2017  12:45 PM
nixluva
USA
11/3/2017  2:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/3/2017  2:30 PM
Russian Hack made alterations to stolen docs! Trump’s people were anxious to use Russian supplied docs. This is a HUGE PROBLEM.

nixluva
USA
11/3/2017  2:55 PM
nixluva
USA
11/3/2017  4:34 PM
Walls closing in on Trump. This is only the beginning as his people start turning to save their own skins.

Source who is being examined by special counsel: "It's every man for himself"

Less than a week after two top former Trump campaign officials were indicted and another adviser to the campaign had already pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI, the pressure on others under scrutiny appears to be growing. One source whose actions during the 2016 election are being examined by the special counsel's office and who is reluctant to talk publicly tells CBS News, "It's every man for himself."

Commentary: Don't get your hopes up about Mueller
That remark suggests that some of the former campaign officials and associates in legal jeopardy may be rushing to offer their cooperation in an effort to get a better deal from prosecutors. The source maintains that he is innocent and is frustrated that he has so far failed to clear his name in the ongoing probe. Over the last few months the source seems to have evolved in his thinking about Russian involvement in the presidential election.
Earlier this year this individual dismissed any suggestion that there was any coordination between the Trump campaign and Russian operatives.

Now, days after former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his deputy Rick Gates were indicted, the source acknowledged to CBS News something he'd been reluctant to admit in the past: "I do believe the Russians interfered or tried to interfere," he said. But he pointed to others associated with the campaign, "I don't know what they were doing" and "whatever those people did, that's on them."

Washington is bracing for the next indictment to be unsealed, but it is unclear when that will happen. There are several people under scrutiny at risk. Even those close to President Trump are speculating. A source familiar with the inner workings of the Trump business and White House operation says, "I think everyone in the entire circle is potentially a target." Among the names the source mentioned were former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn; his son, Michael Flynn Jr.; Felix Sater, a former Trump business associate; Carter Page – a former foreign policy adviser for the campaign; Sam Clovis a former top campaign official; Michael Cohen, Trump's personal attorney; and Jared Kushner who is the president's son-in-law and one of his top advisers

Source who is being examined by special counsel: "It's every man for himself!" - CBS News
https://apple.news/ApKycN9SfRVulZue04uASSQ

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/3/2017  4:53 PM
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:

Timeline:

isn't your background law enforcement? The the questions you are asking seem to come from point of naivete in that area

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
nixluva
USA
11/3/2017  11:19 PM
nixluva
USA
11/4/2017  12:08 AM
izybx
USA
11/4/2017  9:35 AM
martin wrote:
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:

Timeline:

isn't your background law enforcement? The the questions you are asking seem to come from point of naivete in that area

I guess I'm not smart enough to see how these charges have anything to do with collusion

nixluva
USA
11/4/2017  11:52 AM
izybx wrote:
martin wrote:
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:

Timeline:

I guess I'm not smart enough to see how these charges have anything to do with collusion

Collusion is not the only issue. This is going to expose a LOT of the wrongdoing but ultimately Mueller is working his way up to Trump!!! If by now you can’t see how this is coming together then I think you’re willfully ignoring the evidence. SO MANY of Trump’s people were deeply entangled with trying to work with the Russians. It’s nearly impossible to think Trump didn’t know.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/4/2017  11:58 AM
izybx wrote:
martin wrote:
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:

Timeline:

You are not smart enough to understand that not all criminals just video or tape record themselves committing a crime and just leave that stuff laying around? Not smart enough to know that you piece together evidence and not immediately share what you have collected with the public? Do you think that these cases are fairly straight forward and should be done within weeks?

I feel like that's the stance you are taking. That unless prosecutors share exactly there steps and evidence that have and are trying to collect, that we should just drop the whole thing or ignore it or state that it unequivocally can't happen unless Mueller is somehow communicating everything his team has on a regular basis.

I mean, is this your understanding of how police and prosecutors build (complex) cases?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
izybx
USA
11/4/2017  1:23 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/4/2017  2:22 PM
martin wrote:
izybx wrote:
martin wrote:
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:

Timeline:

You are not smart enough to understand that not all criminals just video or tape record themselves committing a crime and just leave that stuff laying around? Not smart enough to know that you piece together evidence and not immediately share what you have collected with the public? Do you think that these cases are fairly straight forward and should be done within weeks?

I feel like that's the stance you are taking. That unless prosecutors share exactly there steps and evidence that have and are trying to collect, that we should just drop the whole thing or ignore it or state that it unequivocally can't happen unless Mueller is somehow communicating everything his team has on a regular basis.

I mean, is this your understanding of how police and prosecutors build (complex) cases?

I understand that you feel these charges, which have nothing to do with what people were going crazy about months ago (trump colluding with Russia), are a stepping stone to something else. I think time will tell if that happens, or if we have a special counsel that will be bringing forth allegations financial indiscretions that have nothing to do with Russia. Time will show whose right, and the truth is neither of us know any more than anyone else about this. All we we have to look at are these indictments, charges which to me speak to the lack of any evidence of collusion.

I've seen conspiracy cases where a person is charged and kept on as a cooperator, but once the charges are unsealed (at least for drug/gang cases) the case is wrapping up. So does that apply here? Probably not, but like I said, I think it speaks volumes about what direction this investigation is going.

And to be fair, I am talking a skeptical stance, but liberals are taking the stance of guilty till proven innocent. So let's not act as if we either of us don't have our own agendas

nixluva
USA
11/5/2017  2:11 AM
izybx wrote:
martin wrote:
izybx wrote:
martin wrote:
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:

Timeline:

I understand that you feel these charges, which have nothing to do with what people were going crazy about months ago (trump colluding with Russia), are a stepping stone to something else. I think time will tell if that happens, or if we have a special counsel that will be bringing forth allegations financial indiscretions that have nothing to do with Russia. Time will show whose right, and the truth is neither of us know any more than anyone else about this. All we we have to look at are these indictments, charges which to me speak to the lack of any evidence of collusion.

I've seen conspiracy cases where a person is charged and kept on as a cooperator, but once the charges are unsealed (at least for drug/gang cases) the case is wrapping up. So does that apply here? Probably not, but like I said, I think it speaks volumes about what direction this investigation is going.

And to be fair, I am talking a skeptical stance, but liberals are taking the stance of guilty till proven innocent. So let's not act as if we either of us don't have our own agendas

This is about not only Collusion with Russians to win the Election but now it’s also about Obstruction of Justice. Trump and his actions plus the lies of all his people. Are you just gonna ignore all the people caught lying?

Once Trump fired Comey he brought all of this investigation even harder on himself and his cronies. I have to say you seem particularly unbothered by all the corrupt crap Trump and his people have been up to. This is just getting worse as they interview each of Trump’s people and they fold under the pressure and admit their lies!!!

It doesn’t take Sherlock Holmes 🕵️ to see where this is headed. Mueller is stripping the BARK off of Trump’s Ass!!!

izybx
USA
11/5/2017  5:00 AM
nixluva wrote:
izybx wrote:
martin wrote:
izybx wrote:
martin wrote:
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:

Timeline:

This is about not only Collusion with Russians to win the Election but now it’s also about Obstruction of Justice. Trump and his actions plus the lies of all his people. Are you just gonna ignore all the people caught lying?

Once Trump fired Comey he brought all of this investigation even harder on himself and his cronies. I have to say you seem particularly unbothered by all the corrupt crap Trump and his people have been up to. This is just getting worse as they interview each of Trump’s people and they fold under the pressure and admit their lies!!!

It doesn’t take Sherlock Holmes 🕵️ to see where this is headed. Mueller is stripping the BARK off of Trump’s Ass!!!

I guess it's predictable that now that it's becoming readily apprarent that there is no collusion that now people are moving into "obstruction". Good luck with that! Will you at least admit that is possible that all the hoopla about Russia was false?
Nix, I'm about as bothered by trumps obstruction as you are about hillarys uranium deal/dossier funding.

nixluva
USA
11/5/2017  9:10 AM
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
izybx wrote:
martin wrote:
izybx wrote:
martin wrote:
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:

Timeline:

I guess it's predictable that now that it's becoming readily apprarent that there is no collusion that now people are moving into "obstruction". Good luck with that! Will you at least admit that is possible that all the hoopla about Russia was false?
Nix, I'm about as bothered by trumps obstruction as you are about hillarys uranium deal/dossier funding.

How did you come to the conclusion that it’s readily apparent there was no collusion??? How could you get that from all the absurd Russian Meetings, financial entanglements and seeking to get help from Russia to get dirt on HRC?

Trump’s campaign is literally crawling with people tied to Russia and you think there’s no collusion? What about the Changing of the Republican Platform at the Convention? What about Flynn and Peter Smith?

In an interview with the Journal last month, a now-deceased GOP operative admitted that during the campaign he asked cybersecurity experts to look for the 33,000 emails supposedly missing from Hillary Clinton's private server. Peter W. Smith, a moderately well-known Republican researcher who helped peddle allegations from four Arkansas state troopers that they had helped Bill Clinton cheat on Hillary with “dozens of women” in the 1990s, made a series of stunning claims to his close associates and the Journal. Smith said that he sought to obtain Clinton’s emails from hacker forums, that he had contact with Russia’s ambassador during the campaign, and implied that he had worked with Flynn -- who also sought to uncover the emails.
Ten days after being interviewed by the Journal, Smith passed away at the age of 81.

According to the Journal, Smith's shenanigans began last summer, about a month after Trump jokingly called on Russia to release Clinton’s private emails. Beginning over the Labor Day weekend of 2016, Smith mounted a private campaign to obtain stolen emails that he believed had been on Clinton’s private server. Smith assembled a team of technology experts, lawyers and a Russian-speaking investigator and made contact with a number of groups -- including, he claimed, some in Russia. Smith also implied in conversations with associates that he was working with Flynn, citing a working relationship with Flynn's consulting firm, Flynn Intel Group, when trying to recruit new team members.

"He said, ‘I’m talking to Michael Flynn about this — if you find anything, can you let me know?’” said Eric York, a computer-security expert from Atlanta who searched hacker forums on Mr. Smith’s behalf for people who might have access to the emails.
[...]
In phone conversations, Mr. Smith told a computer expert he was in direct contact with Mr. Flynn and his son, according to this expert. ... The expert said that based on his conversations with Mr. Smith, he understood the elder Mr. Flynn to be coordinating with Mr. Smith’s group in his capacity as a Trump campaign adviser.
Furthermore, in emails examined by the Journal, Smith said that Flynn’s son and chief of staff in his company, Michael G. Flynn, was helping with the operation.

https://www.salon.com/2017/06/30/michael-flynn-his-son-and-a-now-deceased-gop-operative-just-revived-the-russian-collusion-question/
Off Topic: six months later, do people who voted for Trump still support this guy?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy