[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Off Topic: six months later, do people who voted for Trump still support this guy?
Author Thread
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
10/30/2017  7:01 PM
martin wrote:

Man! This stuff is getting pretty darned close. This is only a small piece of the picture Mueller is putting together.

Timeline:

AUTOADVERT
nixluva
USA
10/30/2017  11:26 PM
nixluva
USA
10/31/2017  12:04 AM
nixluva
USA
10/31/2017  10:05 AM
More examples of the Confederate Lost Cause BS justifying the Racist Confederate Heritage.

nixluva
USA
10/31/2017  11:11 AM
This thread is AWESOME. Full of info on Robert E. Lee and Civil War Facts regarding the true nature of the Confederacy.

nixluva
USA
10/31/2017  4:46 PM
SOOOO many Trump campaign people involved in Russiagate!!! This is beyond the point of plausible deniability IMO.

djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
11/1/2017  9:03 AM
izybx
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1178
USA
11/1/2017  10:32 PM
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:

Man! This stuff is getting pretty darned close. This is only a small piece of the picture Mueller is putting together.

Timeline:

Why did they only charge him with false statement? All this puff and no actual crime?

Beat the Evil Empire. BEAT MIAMI
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/2/2017  9:45 AM
I know it sounds a bit tin-foilish, but Im leary of those Tom Steyer impeachment ads. Steyer is a former Goldman Sachs hedgefunder. Says he is spending 10 million, wants our email address. Im guessing the email list Steyer is compiling will be worth a lot more than 10 million to someone else. One way or another.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/2/2017  9:48 AM
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:

Timeline:

Why did they only charge him with false statement? All this puff and no actual crime?

Maybe that was the deal. Plead to a lesser charge in exchange for information, maybe wearing a wire.

nixluva
USA
11/2/2017  12:51 PM
Russia is all up in Trump’s biz. They must have SO MUCH on him he can’t do anything without Putin’s OK. Trump still hasn’t put thru the Russia sanctions.

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2017/10/25/16548688/trump-administration-delaying-russia-sanctions

nixluva
USA
11/2/2017  2:15 PM
nixluva
USA
11/2/2017  2:46 PM
nixluva
USA
11/2/2017  2:54 PM
izybx
USA
11/2/2017  3:51 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:

Timeline:

Maybe that was the deal. Plead to a lesser charge in exchange for information, maybe wearing a wire.

Or maybe no actual law was broken until he lied to investigators. Why don't any of these charges have anything to do with Russian collusion. Maybe they are forthcoming, or maybe...

nixluva
USA
11/2/2017  6:40 PM
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:

Timeline:

Or maybe no actual law was broken until he lied to investigators. Why don't any of these charges have anything to do with Russian collusion. Maybe they are forthcoming, or maybe...

BRUH! There’s more coming and I think you know that. There’s so much Russia Scandal that it’s inevitable at this point. Mueller is just chipping away at the lies! Collusion and Conspiracy Against the United States is pretty already evident.

Mueller has a team of THE TOP Prosecutors in the country and they’re dissecting every nook and cranny of Trump’s Campaign Team. Those guys were SO SLOPPY.

nixluva
USA
11/2/2017  6:41 PM
izybx
USA
11/2/2017  10:00 PM
nixluva wrote:
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:

Timeline:

BRUH! There’s more coming and I think you know that. There’s so much Russia Scandal that it’s inevitable at this point. Mueller is just chipping away at the lies! Collusion and Conspiracy Against the United States is pretty already evident.

Mueller has a team of THE TOP Prosecutors in the country and they’re dissecting every nook and cranny of Trump’s Campaign Team. Those guys were SO SLOPPY.

I guess time will tell! I don't think collusion occurred, but if I am wrong then i certainly hope they found out. I just hope it doesn't turn into by getting indicted because they didn't file state taxes 10 years ago, I hope that this investigation is in good faith and is about Russian collusion and not a hit job

nixluva
USA
11/2/2017  11:57 PM
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:

Timeline:

I guess time will tell! I don't think collusion occurred, but if I am wrong then i certainly hope they found out. I just hope it doesn't turn into by getting indicted because they didn't file state taxes 10 years ago, I hope that this investigation is in good faith and is about Russian collusion and not a hit job

It’s not a hit job. Just a lot of corrupt people and dumb people around Trump and Trump has a LOT to be worried about. He should NEVER have stayed in the race. Even now Trump and his business are a bad combination for a President.

Let’s remember Trump brought this on himself. His own actions and those of his people led to all this.

izybx
USA
11/3/2017  12:03 AM
nixluva wrote:
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:

Timeline:

It’s not a hit job. Just a lot of corrupt people and dumb people around Trump and Trump has a LOT to be worried about. He should NEVER have stayed in the race. Even now Trump and his business are a bad combination for a President.

Let’s remember Trump brought this on himself. His own actions and those of his people led to all this.

I have been following this closely, as have you. Time will prove if there was collusion with the Russian government. So far all I see is a shady former campaign manager and a low level bum that tried to reach out to Russia, was not successful, and broke no law (beyond lying in an interview). Been a long time with this "lots of smoke but no smoking gun routine" is all I'm saying

Off Topic: six months later, do people who voted for Trump still support this guy?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy