[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Off Topic: six months later, do people who voted for Trump still support this guy?
Author Thread
meloshouldgo
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5801

9/25/2017  11:15 PM
djsunyc wrote:there's dumb
and then there's f ckwad twitler

I agree with Sam Stein. "OH GOD".
Ready or not, here it comes.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
AUTOADVERT
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

9/25/2017  11:16 PM
djsunyc wrote:damn pop

Mad respect as usual. Thanks for speaking out on this.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
9/25/2017  11:58 PM
Can we make Pop President.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
9/26/2017  12:09 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:
djsunyc wrote:there's dumb
and then there's f ckwad twitler

I agree with Sam Stein. "OH GOD".
Ready or not, here it comes.

It would be funny if it was not so sad.

Trust the Process
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
9/26/2017  8:15 PM
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
9/26/2017  8:20 PM
nixluva wrote:

Ugh

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
nixluva
USA
9/26/2017  8:43 PM
TheGame
Member: #1154
USA
9/26/2017  9:07 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/26/2017  9:09 PM
It is reprehensible that he has such a lack of concern for the country that he would start this dispute over kneeling. The issue had pretty much died down to nothing but Ttump saw it as an opportunity to please his base without any concern for the conflicts he would cause. However, we have to be smarter. He is trying to make everything about race. The real probalem is the tax cuts he is about I give to the rich and his continued efforts to deprive millions of health insurance. But I will have to say that while he spent the weekend attacking black people, he did not say one word in support of PRs until people started asked why he is focused on NFL when PRs are without power. Of course he was not going to talk aboutnPRs. As far as his base is concerned they might as well be Mexicans.
Trust the Process
nixluva
USA
9/26/2017  9:31 PM
nixluva
USA
9/26/2017  10:22 PM
nixluva
USA
9/27/2017  12:59 AM
Trump is a very special kind of reprehensible:

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
9/27/2017  1:56 AM
meloshouldgo wrote:

Our country is such an embarrassment--so poorly run that you live in a ten million dollar home and tip people 10g's a sitting. Yep you could do that in any other country in the world. I think some people really have to move out if they dont like it. Actually if you spoke out like this on TV in China or Russia--you might not see tomorrow let alone live in luxury.

I didnt like what D Trump said on Friday either--I dont think a President needs to chide an athlete and certainly he had some F gaul swearing at them. Those owners who probably agreed with Trump MUCH more so than with the few players that knelt were personally assaulted by him Friday. Thats their billion $ business--wtf do you thin k they are going to do at that point???? That wasn't against anything other than their pocket books. Those guys are cut throat MFers--they are loyal to their pockets.

RIP Crushalot😞
smackeddog
Member: #883
9/27/2017  2:13 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Our country is such an embarrassment--so poorly run that you live in a ten million dollar home and tip people 10g's a sitting. Yep you could do that in any other country in the world. I think some people really have to move out if they dont like it. Actually if you spoke out like this on TV in China or Russia--you might not see tomorrow let alone live in luxury.

I didnt like what D Trump said on Friday either--I dont think a President needs to chide an athlete and certainly he had some F gaul swearing at them. Those owners who probably agreed with Trump MUCH more so than with the few players that knelt were personally assaulted by him Friday. Thats their billion $ business--wtf do you thin k they are going to do at that point???? That wasn't against anything other than their pocket books. Those guys are cut throat MFers--they are loyal to their pockets.

Go travelling, you'll find most people in the world either fear Trump's ineptitude or ridicule him- Pops was right. Trump is a joke to most people in the world, albeit a dangerous one

BRIGGS
9/27/2017  2:24 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/27/2017  2:33 AM
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

Go travelling, you'll find most people in the world either fear Trump's ineptitude or ridicule him- Pops was right. Trump is a joke to most people in the world, albeit a dangerous one

"Our country is an embarrassment to the world" Did I get the word wrong? In 10 months did Trump create the world's problems or did they already exist? If Pop was so concerned why didnt he take a knee 20 years ago? If Im wrong didnt President Reagan lie--say 100 X in office? Didnt Bill Clinton have a coed under his desk sucking his F dick while his wife was downstairs? Didnt George Bush lie and say Iraq had WMD which killed how many people? How many Black people did Obama help in his 8 years as the first black President? Lets get real--EVERY President had their BIG flaws.

RIP Crushalot😞
nixluva
USA
9/27/2017  2:35 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

"Our country is an embarrassment to the world" Did I get the word wrong? In 10 months did Trump create the world's problems or did they already exist? If Pop was so concerned why didnt he take a knee 20 years ago?

Did you go check out everything Pop said? He made a lot of profound statements. I think you're focused on that one comment and missed the rest of his message which was right on. This isn't about leaving the country if you don't like some of the bad things about this country. You speak up and criticize cuz you want the country to be BETTER and to live up to its highest ideals. Why is it so many never seem to get this?

I think you and many others who share your opinion need to really open your mind and try to understand what this is all about. Stop being on the wrong side of History! These comments you made are the same that were said about Frederick Douglas, Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King and Muhammed Ali. Think about that.

BRIGGS
9/27/2017  2:51 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/27/2017  2:57 AM
nixluva wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

"Our country is an embarrassment to the world" Did I get the word wrong? In 10 months did Trump create the world's problems or did they already exist? If Pop was so concerned why didnt he take a knee 20 years ago?

Did you go check out everything Pop said? He made a lot of profound statements. I think you're focused on that one comment and missed the rest of his message which was right on. This isn't about leaving the country if you don't like some of the bad things about this country. You speak up and criticize cuz you want the country to be BETTER and to live up to its highest ideals. Why is it so many never seem to get this?

I think you and many others who share your opinion need to really open your mind and try to understand what this is all about. Stop being on the wrong side of History! These comments you made are the same that were said about Frederick Douglas, Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King and Muhammed Ali. Think about that.

Yep Nixluva its called democracy--thats the US--nothing else.

64% of people believe players should stand Nixluva--tahts a VERY high number--you believe in Democracy right? So while we both agree that Trump came across poorly Friday--there are a LOT of people who agree with him. Where was Obama taking a knee from the highest platform? In Hawaii I guess.
http://thebiglead.com/2017/09/26/new-survey-shows-64-of-americans-believe-players-should-stand-for-national-anthem/

RIP Crushalot😞
smackeddog
Member: #883
9/27/2017  3:00 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

"Our country is an embarrassment to the world" Did I get the word wrong? In 10 months did Trump create the world's problems or did they already exist? If Pop was so concerned why didnt he take a knee 20 years ago? If Im wrong didnt President Reagan lie--say 100 X in office? Didnt Bill Clinton have a coed under his desk sucking his F dick while his wife was downstairs? Didnt George Bush lie and say Iraq had WMD which killed how many people? How many Black people did Obama help in his 8 years as the first black President? Lets get real--EVERY President had their BIG flaws.

When you election a dumb, delusional, thin skinned, lying, bigoted, misogynistic, bright orange clown with a terrible hairdo as your president, who spends most of his time spouting absolute drivel, then yes you become a joke in people's eyes.

BRIGGS
9/27/2017  3:07 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/27/2017  3:20 AM
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

When you election a dumb, delusional, thin skinned, lying, bigoted, misogynistic, bright orange clown with a terrible hairdo as your president, who spends most of his time spouting absolute drivel, then yes you become a joke in people's eyes.

Every President is a liar. The lady who didnt win the Presidency might've been the worst liar of all--shes still lyin. If she had any dignity she wouldve been divorced 30 year ago. She was not fit to be President and that was the choices--Pop got that right. The assault on Trump started way before he became President--hes in the toughest job under the absolute worst conditions. Instead of ANY type of positive contribution to help all the word RESIST was there before this guy had a chance. No one even remotely tried to work it out together so youu should take it like a man instead of being a complainer.

Im going to be 48.5 years on this Earth--I have never EVER heard people saying resist the government before it was even given a chance? I never heard that at all? Resist what--resist the fcking law? Create an environment of chaos? Disrupt democracy? Never positive==not 1 day. Biggest bunch of BS I have ever seen hypocrisy at its finest.

Every time I hear sht like this it encourages me to vote the same way. And people will remember this--dont try to help--just act like a chaotic spoiled hypocritical complainer. Resist to 7 more years --you wait and see. Its just like marriage--either you work together or you dont. You dont have to agree with everything but you do for the greater cause. Lets see what happens when Democrats try to keep tax money out of peoples pockets.

RIP Crushalot😞
nixluva
USA
9/27/2017  3:15 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
nixluva wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

64% of people believe players should stand Nixluva--tahts a VERY high number--you believe in Democracy right? So while we both agree that Trump came across poorly Friday--there are a LOT of people who agree with him. Where was Obama taking a knee from the highest platform? In Hawaii I guess.
http://thebiglead.com/2017/09/26/new-survey-shows-64-of-americans-believe-players-should-stand-for-national-anthem/

I'm afraid you AND those Americans are on the WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY! This is no different than public opinion of Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement. At that time most Americans were against their movement but they kept up the fight and eventually Americans realized that King and the others in the Civil Rights Movement were RIGHT!!!

As I said you need to stop being on the wrong side of history.

BRIGGS
9/27/2017  3:24 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/27/2017  3:29 AM
nixluva wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
nixluva wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:

I'm afraid you AND those Americans are on the WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY! This is no different than public opinion of Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement. At that time most Americans were against their movement but they kept up the fight and eventually Americans realized that King and the others in the Civil Rights Movement were RIGHT!!!

As I said you need to stop being on the wrong side of history.

64% do you understand what democracy means? This country was built a long time ago Nixluva and its a pretty darn good country all things considered. Its a meting pot of complexities--NEVER EVER EVR going to be perfect society. And 64% might be an artificially low number--its higher than that.

Nixluva you make a living that you probably wouldnt make in ANY other country in the world? You give your family a good life--have done positive things? Many countries people only dream of what you have Nixluva???????? You understand that right??

RIP Crushalot😞
Off Topic: six months later, do people who voted for Trump still support this guy?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy