[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Exposure
Author Thread
fwk00
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6048

7/16/2017  4:33 PM
Last night we were fortunate enough to attend a reading of a new play called "Exposure" by Steve DiUbaldo which is about the trials and tribulations of being a highly-regarded high school basketball prospect, Deion Means, and those who influence his future. It is being staged at the O'Neill Theater Center.
In attendance was Jim Calhoun, former Head Coach of the UConn men's program, and his family and friends. He is serving as the technical advisor to the play's creators.

I can't compliment everyone involved enough. The play, a tragicomedy, is authentic, excellent, and laugh-out-loud funny throughout. This is destined to be a bookend to Spike Lee's movie, "He Got Game". The actors are perfectly casted.

My intuition tells me this is going to be a very successful play AND, IMO, I think there will be a feature film in short order. It is impossible not to imagine an actor like Kevin Hart not being a perfect fit for a booster character, Jacki "Moley" Adamoli.

David Zheng playing the role of Herman, a high school role player is absolutely hilarious and those comedic chops are something to build a career on.

AUTOADVERT
Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

7/17/2017  9:06 AM
Perhaps change topic to "OT" variety?
OT: Exposure

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy