[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

watch for this Boston trade in the next two weeks
Author Thread
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
8/24/2004  11:20 AM
i don't see you getting much more for Ray Allen when he's looking for a max extension other than the package i outlined above, unless you can turn him into a Vince Carter who might be demanding a trade out of TOR by the allstar break, but i don't see Vince wanting to go to SEA anyway...& there won't be many teams out there willing to give Ray Allen a max deal other than maybe the Blazers imho...the Mavs perhaps, but they would have to unload Michael Finley first, which won't be easy due to his own huge contract...& the Mavs are capped out anyway, so it would have to be a sign & trade deal...SEA won't be interested in Finley at his money...otherwise, they'd simply re-sign Allen to a max contract.

[Edited by - TMS on 08/24/2004 11:22:23]
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
AUTOADVERT
raven
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #316
Canada
8/24/2004  11:24 AM
you're right TMS, i was just kidding. Your package is good and the blazers would be ill advised to keep reef on their bench instead of getting the shooter they badly need.

Allen is a time bom ready to explode and I wouldn't like to be the team that will have to deal with him when his contract expires.
Bobby
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #408
USA
8/24/2004  5:24 PM
allen and pierce has to be some kind offensive machine, at least on paper.....which = zero defending

beantown picks up big salary, quality player and loses depth
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
watch for this Boston trade in the next two weeks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy