[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Marbary, finally playing defense!
Author Thread
islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
8/24/2004  1:35 PM
Ok, you really need to stick to the topic instead of going off into your little fantasy land and switching the discussion to your role playing. It would really make having a discussion with you a little easier.

First it we were talking about Marbury, then it was about RJ and Melo then it was about Layden. Make up your mind already.
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
8/24/2004  1:44 PM
Posted by islesfan:

Ok, you really need to stick to the topic instead of going off into your little fantasy land and switching the discussion to your role playing. It would really make having a discussion with you a little easier.

First it we were talking about Marbury, then it was about RJ and Melo then it was about Layden. Make up your mind already.
Scott, all I asked you to do is show me Solace's statement. If you didn't want me to ask for the statement, you should have known better than to bring it up. You can't have it both ways by going off topic (by talking about Solace's comments that he actually never made) and then blame me for commenting on what you said.
Solace
Alba Posts: 20
Member: #479
USA
8/24/2004  1:51 PM
This is getting really immature. Bonn, your feud with Isles is ruining what was a good discussion, sorry to say.
codeunknown
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #704
8/24/2004  4:50 PM
Bringing up RJ and Carmelo Anthony's scum-bucket performances is perfectly acceptable. Marbury's poor play is part of the subtext of the horrific play of the Olympic team. Fishmike is correct in pointing that out. If the scope of the conversation is Marbury's impact on the Olympic team, the collective struggle of the team and the performances of other players have to be considered. I don't think Fishmike or Bonn are denying Marbury's inefficiency - just tempering criticism by pointing out that the entire USA team has struggled with adjusting to the international style.
Sh-t in the popcorn to go with sh-t on the court. Its a theme show like Medieval times.
Marbary, finally playing defense!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy