[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Phils back page gallery sums up his mind boggling tenure..hilarious
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
6/28/2017  10:40 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/knicks-president-phil-jackson-daily-news-back-page-gallery-1.3285446?pmSlide=1.3285391

this was too funny..All you can his shake you damn head

ES
AUTOADVERT
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
6/28/2017  10:45 PM
What could he do with such a **** team? What move did we miss out on? LBJ coming to the Knicks?
RIP Crushalot😞
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
6/28/2017  11:21 PM
let knicks1248 have his fun. It's obviously making him happy. Why I don't know but to each his own. Oh by the way the ENTIRE ROSTER is filled with Phil Jackson players and it's likely to be like that for a while as we evaluate the young players Phil drafted and allow them to develop. There's not going to be a BANANA BOAT REUNION IN NY. Phil started a rebuild and that's exactly what we're gonna have to go thru. So all the Phil haters can chew on that cuz they'll be cheering on his players for a while yet.
Cartman718
Member: #1694

6/28/2017  11:25 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV40Hf2AhMW/
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
knicks1248
6/28/2017  11:44 PM
BRIGGS wrote:What could he do with such a **** team? What move did we miss out on? LBJ coming to the Knicks?

I was on board with a lot of his initial moves, but that EGO started to wear on me. I loss respect right around the melo comments in december, and telling JH what to run.

Phil never wanted to build this team, he wanted to coach it from his executive office.

ES
knicks1248
6/29/2017  12:03 AM    LAST EDITED: 6/29/2017  12:04 AM
nixluva wrote:let knicks1248 have his fun. It's obviously making him happy. Why I don't know but to each his own. Oh by the way the ENTIRE ROSTER is filled with Phil Jackson players and it's likely to be like that for a while as we evaluate the young players Phil drafted and allow them to develop. There's not going to be a BANANA BOAT REUNION IN NY. Phil started a rebuild and that's exactly what we're gonna have to go thru. So all the Phil haters can chew on that cuz they'll be cheering on his players for a while yet.

Nix there's a poll on ESPN, 96% of knick fans are celebrating as if we just won the championship, the only person to right a article favoring phil was his own writer ROSEN. You have been more wrong than write when it comes to phil, some times I think you are related to ROSEN.

Two days ago i told you phi will be gone in 2 years or a lot sooner, I told you fisher would be gone, sooner than later. The roster was never the main problem, we just never could play to our strengths, and you know why

I told you i never had a problem with what phils was doing, it was how he was doing it..He deserves every once of criticism he receives, he earned it..

ES
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
6/29/2017  12:35 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:let knicks1248 have his fun. It's obviously making him happy. Why I don't know but to each his own. Oh by the way the ENTIRE ROSTER is filled with Phil Jackson players and it's likely to be like that for a while as we evaluate the young players Phil drafted and allow them to develop. There's not going to be a BANANA BOAT REUNION IN NY. Phil started a rebuild and that's exactly what we're gonna have to go thru. So all the Phil haters can chew on that cuz they'll be cheering on his players for a while yet.

Nix there's a poll on ESPN, 96% of knick fans are celebrating as if we just won the championship, the only person to right a article favoring phil was his own writer ROSEN. You have been more wrong than write when it comes to phil, some times I think you are related to ROSEN.

Two days ago i told you phi will be gone in 2 years or a lot sooner, I told you fisher would be gone, sooner than later. The roster was never the main problem, we just never could play to our strengths, and you know why

I told you i never had a problem with what phils was doing, it was how he was doing it..He deserves every once of criticism he receives, he earned it..

LOL please go ahead and use ESPN Polls from mostly passionate but uninformed fans. As for Phil he actually accomplished a lot of what I wanted to see with this team. As I've said over and over the rebuild is locked in. Solid Draft and UDFA signings.

While you're patting yourself on the back about Phil being gone, I'm chillin cuz in the end this team Finally rebuilding and we can watch as these young players develop. Hopefully a good number of these kids can show promise and stick. I really like the players Phil targeted. Team Oriented and skilled 2Way players. Perfect to play with KP and Willy. So have fun raggin on Phil.

knicks1248
6/29/2017  12:45 AM
Cartman718 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BV40Hf2AhMW/

lmao

ES
knicks1248
6/29/2017  12:57 AM
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

LOL please go ahead and use ESPN Polls from mostly passionate but uninformed fans. As for Phil he actually accomplished a lot of what I wanted to see with this team. As I've said over and over the rebuild is locked in. Solid Draft and UDFA signings.

While you're patting yourself on the back about Phil being gone, I'm chillin cuz in the end this team Finally rebuilding and we can watch as these young players develop. Hopefully a good number of these kids can show promise and stick. I really like the players Phil targeted. Team Oriented and skilled 2Way players. Perfect to play with KP and Willy. So have fun raggin on Phil.

New president, maybe a new coach, new system, new players..thats always how it works..Nothing is for certain in any line of business when you bring in a new president.

That's the reality, you know that, you know the term "IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION" that's what every new president says. Aside from KP no one's really untouchable

ES
Phils back page gallery sums up his mind boggling tenure..hilarious

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy