[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

SAS reporting Melo doesn't want a trade because he doesn't want to gut his future team
Author Thread
DJMUSIC
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1283

6/29/2017  9:30 AM
SAS on espn mike n mike rightnow
Says after Cp3 trade to rockets

Melos agents notified nyk club he has
Interests strongly for buyout to go to
Cavs with LBJ finally..

Thus SAS cites melo will.. be willing
To take slightly less $$$ of his remaining
$54 mil contact to only cavs team.

Otherwise his 2nd option is deal/trade to
Rockets with his closest buddy CP3.

This is in gospel of the word

Amen .. hot off the press

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
AUTOADVERT
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
6/29/2017  9:37 AM
MDA left NY because of Melo. These were his words recently.

Why in hell would he want Melo to come there?

Melo, Harden and Paul is not enough to beat GS.

Paul George makes much more sense for Houston.

Melo to Houston? Not while MDA is coach.

GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
6/29/2017  9:39 AM
Caseloads wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:CP3 lowered his trade kicker to make the trade happen. Melo would not do this as he is SELFISH and just wants his $$

How do you know that? He might have held things up on Phil but Phil did not work on a partnership with Melo to move him. He created bad blood in a situation where a different approach might have resulted in a better outcome.

so true

When has Melo left money on the table? Never. He forced his way to NY because he wanted a max contract. Now he is forcing himself out for max $$ too. MOney is the most important thing to him. Not winning, not being part of a championship team, not mentoring. MONEY.
Chandler
Member: #6197

6/29/2017  9:39 AM
WaltLongmire wrote:
mlby1215 wrote:I am not sure people have already read it. This is where "players hate triangles" coming from. Players must hate triangle because they could not say otherwise.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/29/carmelo-anthony-not-off-trade-block-despite-phil-jacksons-exit/

“We’re starting to learn it now the way we should and we should have been playing from the beginning of the season,” Porzingis said then. “So we’re a little behind. Hopefully, I don’t know when, we can start using it properly and making some impact playing it. I like the triangle. My whole first season, we played nothing but the triangle so I know it pretty well.’’

According to an NBA source, Anthony was furious to read Porzingis’ positive sentiments on an offense he disdains.

“Melo really chewed him out, lit into him,’’ the source said.

I don't know what to say. I feel like one day many guys will regret it deeply that we once celebrated Phil Jackson got fired.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/29/carmelo-anthony-not-off-trade-block-despite-phil-jacksons-exit/

If the story about Melo, KP, and the Triangle is true, this puts things in a much different light for me...Tarnishes how I will look at Anthony from now on- and my opinion of him has gone up and down over the years.

Pretty lame leadership.

agreed. Melo is no real friend. He should have told KP stay out; this is Melo's fight if there is one. Now everyone will suffer including KP.

If the Knicks falter this season Melo and KP will look that much worse

(5)(5)
Chandler
Member: #6197

6/29/2017  9:45 AM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:MDA left NY because of Melo. These were his words recently.

I'm in this camp. In addition there is not one team on the planet (now including the Knicks) who thinks he's worth his contract. Given CBA the issue becomes a non-starter. If this were football he would be released and negotiating a new contract more in line with his value. This isn't football though so we're saddled with him. I'd feel less bad if he were merely a player in decline; instead he's two-faced and disruptive. Now he wants to leave town after making it a **** show, and leave the mess to his "friend" KP. Can't make this up

(5)(5)
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
6/29/2017  9:47 AM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:When has Melo left money on the table? Never. He forced his way to NY because he wanted a max contract. Now he is forcing himself out for max $$ too. MOney is the most important thing to him. Not winning, not being part of a championship team, not mentoring. MONEY.

Not a Melo fan but he did take less than a Max contract most recently.

PURE KNICKS LOVE
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

6/29/2017  11:09 AM
Chandler wrote:
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:MDA left NY because of Melo. These were his words recently.

I'm in this camp. In addition there is not one team on the planet (now including the Knicks) who thinks he's worth his contract. Given CBA the issue becomes a non-starter. If this were football he would be released and negotiating a new contract more in line with his value. This isn't football though so we're saddled with him. I'd feel less bad if he were merely a player in decline; instead he's two-faced and disruptive. Now he wants to leave town after making it a **** show, and leave the mess to his "friend" KP. Can't make this up

I think people are only now waking up to what some of us realized a long time ago. Carmelo is a like a snake in the grass, he is a cold calculating, self serving manipulating litle bitch. And has been disrupting the Knicks in subtle underhanded ways while publicly playing the victim.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
SAS reporting Melo doesn't want a trade because he doesn't want to gut his future team

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy