[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

I'm tired of all the trade talk.. let's play ball
Author Thread
TLover
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #381
USA
6/25/2017  10:17 AM
Let's put KP at center & Melo at power forward and call it a day. Let's focus on finding a young defensive small forward who is a good rebounder. Our perimeter D will be better with Frankie Nt.
We have a system in place (whether we like it or not) and let's stick with it.

Phil Jackson needs to chill but he has sent a message that if you don't do it his way it could be the highway.

Let Melo play out the year bc we won't get fair value for him (unless Blake Griffin or Kevin Love are in play)Melo will opt out at the end of the year and Knicks will free up a bunch of $.

Hopefully Noah gets his body right to justify the $ he's getting. It's really the amount of years on the contract that is troubling. Seems like PJ gave him that contract just to get someone on his side.

Courtney Lee is solid but I'd sell high on him now while we can bc of his age and contract.
Would say the same about Lance Thomas but he could be our starting 3 (although I think we can do better)

Running the offense through Willy on the 2nd unit is very intriguing.

AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
6/26/2017  7:55 AM
98% of this board is trade talk. And that's during the season.

Right now, anyone knows better than Phil, and anyone knows Phil knows what he's doing.

I doubt you're going to get much traction with the idea of a backup center making $70mil, but limited minutes with the second unit may be the only way Noah manages more than 20 games next season...

GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
6/26/2017  8:03 AM
Why would Melo leave $30M on he table next year?
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/26/2017  8:06 AM
Until we get youTube Videos of Noah in the gym we won't have true conformation about the future.
We had guys on the UK call him fat.

This was him last summer......

What happens if he comes back in shape and healthy? What if he can play a foot 65-75 games. Is he tradable? Have some value that a contending team would want him? Maybe Thibs wants him on the bench?
I don't know.

Melo seemingly has been reluctant to play PF in the past, so I don't see this happening. Nalod is ok with a reconciliation of sorts and he stays, but that is beyond anything I know. Im sure some of you can tell me otherwise.

Media is making more of things and firing up the masses. Yankees are losing. We are losing.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
6/26/2017  10:23 AM
Nalod wrote:Until we get youTube Videos of Noah in the gym we won't have true conformation about the future.

What happens if he comes back in shape and healthy? What if he can play a foot 65-75 games. Is he tradable? Have some value that a contending team would want him? Maybe Thibs wants him on the bench?
I don't know.

Melo seemingly has been reluctant to play PF in the past, so I don't see this happening. Nalod is ok with a reconciliation of sorts and he stays, but that is beyond anything I know. Im sure some of you can tell me otherwise.

Media is making more of things and firing up the masses. Yankees are losing. We are losing.

You had to bring up the Yankees losing? Maybe that's Melo's fault too?

Noah could play like prime Bill Russell and shoot free throws like Rick Barry and make Lebron look like Louie Anderson and it wouldn't make anyone want that contract. Injuries? Banned substances? Sure, I'm Thibs and I'm thinking, let's put him on my bench, sounds like a great idea. Maybe he can get fined and suspended for dealing next... Trade value? I don't know either, but I'm fairly sure he's not all that marketable after one good season, not at $18-19 mil... he had a full redemption window last season, and he blew that up every way short of having his own rape case and wearing Trump hats to games that matched his suits...

The only value Noah has provided was to make Phil getting Rolo look like pure genius.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
6/26/2017  11:56 AM
No kudo's to that ass? All you do is go full Melo defense?
All I said was "IF". Noah not going anywhere, and we can only hope he comes back.

but if he is spending all summer in europe on a boat, well thats another story.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

6/26/2017  12:05 PM
Nalod wrote:Until we get youTube Videos of Noah in the gym we won't have true conformation about the future.

I don't know.

Thats not what he looked like to start the season in November. No way. Posters were commenting in the game thread early on that he looked out of shape. If he was in such great shape Noah wouldn't have taken whatever he got suspended for.

reub
Member: #6227

6/26/2017  12:20 PM

I don't know.

I'm sorry, was he in the pictures?

I'm tired of all the trade talk.. let's play ball

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy