6/25/2017  12:58 AM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
6/25/2017  9:43 AM
If that is a legit thought, then anyone with that thought should be fired.

Having security manhandle and arrest a former great? That didn't do it?

Dumping on your star player that you gave an NTC to? That didn't do it?

Please, our FO & owner put the Dis in function!

newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
6/25/2017  9:50 AM
Danny Ainge shot down the rumors on Thursday night, though.

“I don’t comment on trade rumors,” Ainge said when asked how close the Celtics were to a deal with New York. “I will say this – that it was a little blown out of proportion, but I’ll just leave it at that. A lot more talk by you guys.”

Ainge is of course referring to the media in this case, which went into overdrive after The Vertical’s Adrian Wojnarowski reported on Tuesday that Jackson wasn’t ruling out the possibility of moving the 21-year-old.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
6/25/2017  12:27 PM
more of the same piling on by the media. none of these guys are telling us anything new, it's more of the same stuff just rehashed for a different news cycle. unlike others i don't need the media to inform me of anything, relating to the knicks and also mostly because they are always wrong when reporting on the knicks, anyways.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
Sinix
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #7495

6/25/2017  12:55 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:

“I don’t comment on trade rumors,” Ainge said when asked how close the Celtics were to a deal with New York. “I will say this – that it was a little blown out of proportion, but I’ll just leave it at that. A lot more talk by you guys.”

Ainge is of course referring to the media in this case, which went into overdrive after The Vertical’s Adrian Wojnarowski reported on Tuesday that Jackson wasn’t ruling out the possibility of moving the 21-year-old.

Ainge is inept if he wasn't seriously making moves for KP.

Josh Jackson was the talent level they passed on because he irked them personality wise. They reached down on talent with Tatum instead of looking heavily into a deal with KP. Very perplexing. KP takes them to the next level and hits his prime when Lebron retires and GS is broken up.

How bad is Ainge blowing this?

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

6/25/2017  12:58 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

I am so sick of NBA beat reporters blasting of the Knicks. Porzingis is completely in the wrong here but the media knows they will get hits from every fanbase if they write smash pieces on the Knicks. This ignorant generation of NBA players will actually listen to this crap and unfortunately we will struggle to sign good players.

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
newyorknewyork
6/25/2017  1:04 PM
Sinix wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:

Ainge is inept if he wasn't seriously making moves for KP.

Josh Jackson was the talent level they passed on because he irked them personality wise. They reached down on talent with Tatum instead of looking heavily into a deal with KP. Very perplexing. KP takes them to the next level and hits his prime when Lebron retires and GS is broken up.

How bad is Ainge blowing this?

Ainge def put in the effort to trade for KP. Boston has of course shown major interest since the missed exit meeting up until the draft. The asking price rightfully was *ridiculous*.

Vmart
Member: #247
USA
6/25/2017  1:06 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

I am so sick of NBA beat reporters blasting of the Knicks. Porzingis is completely in the wrong here but the media knows they will get hits from every fanbase if they write smash pieces on the Knicks. This ignorant generation of NBA players will actually listen to this crap and unfortunately we will struggle to sign good players.

Take everything media says with a grain of salt. They like to run with everything they think will make headlines. In NY negative reporting creates sensationalism. Just saw Steven A Smith throw everyone under the bus just to spew his ridiculous reporting about Phil Jackson. I'm of the belief that Steven A. Is on the payroll of some players in the league. It wouldn't shock me one bit. You know the funny thing is every time he says something negative about Phil Jackson he ends up putting his foot in his mouth and gets him trouble.

newyorknewyork
6/25/2017  1:08 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

FA only come to NY when we overpay or they are washed up. Has been that way for the last 15+years. We shouldn't be targeting big time FAs until we are a playoff caliber team driven by our draft picks.

Vmart
Member: #247
USA
6/25/2017  1:12 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

FA only come to NY when we overpay or they are washed up. Has been that way for the last 15+years. We shouldn't be targeting big time FAs until we are a playoff caliber team driven by our draft picks.

You are so right about this. They never come here only time they come is for the paycheck and it has always been the case. I'm of the belief that the media has always scared the free agents away.

newyorknewyork
6/25/2017  1:31 PM
Vmart wrote:
newyorknewyork wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

You are so right about this. They never come here only time they come is for the paycheck and it has always been the case. I'm of the belief that the media has always scared the free agents away.

I thought having Melo would entice other FAs to pair up with him. Then when we had Melo and KP I thought for sure that we would be able to entice someone to pair up with them. But that was wrong about that.

Even with the 19 mil in cap space we should be looking to eat a contract or 2 to add 2 more first rounders over the next 2 drafts.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
6/25/2017  8:12 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Begley doesn't usually go there. He stays pretty buttoned up. This was unusual for him. I came across it because Chris Herring entwined in a tweet that something really got to zBegley.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
reub
Member: #6227

6/25/2017  9:11 PM
Hey begley STFU!
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
6/25/2017  9:28 PM
For me this is all that matters!

"The reality is, we have to grow a team together," said Jackson, who would prefer to trade veteran Carmelo Anthony this summer. "One of the things that I thought about was my own experience and the Knicks' experience when they had success in the late '60s and early '70s, where five or six players were all within one, two years experience in the NBA. Different time. College matriculated out into the NBA. I think we have to start growing our own kids."
Begley Goes Off On Knick Management

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy