[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks pick Frank N at #8
Author Thread
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
6/26/2017  4:41 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/26/2017  4:42 PM
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Amico Hoops saying Rubio is still on the block. Mentions Sign and trade with the Knicks for DRose.
http://amicohoops.net/report-wolves-remain-intent-on-moving-rubio/

Can't tell how much cap space Twolves have but Rose for Rubio doesn't make sense from Minny side of thing; they want to get rid of Rubio cause he can't shoot... and Rose is the answer?

I think Minny targeting Lee for Rubio IF they can also get Lowry/Hill/Jrue Holiday in offseason.

Small line up PG (who can space and pass), Lee, Butler, Wiggins, Towns is nice.

Or, if Minny gets PG, how about Lee/KOQ for Rubio and 2018 first rounder?

I was thinking the same thing. The only thing I can think of is they believe Rose could be a stud instant offense player off the bench. They can bring Tyrus Jones along at PG. And they can fill in shooters with the rest of their FA moves.

https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

6/26/2017  5:04 PM
newyorknewyork wrote:
martin wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Amico Hoops saying Rubio is still on the block. Mentions Sign and trade with the Knicks for DRose.
http://amicohoops.net/report-wolves-remain-intent-on-moving-rubio/

Can't tell how much cap space Twolves have but Rose for Rubio doesn't make sense from Minny side of thing; they want to get rid of Rubio cause he can't shoot... and Rose is the answer?

I think Minny targeting Lee for Rubio IF they can also get Lowry/Hill/Jrue Holiday in offseason.

Small line up PG (who can space and pass), Lee, Butler, Wiggins, Towns is nice.

Or, if Minny gets PG, how about Lee/KOQ for Rubio and 2018 first rounder?

I was thinking the same thing. The only thing I can think of is they believe Rose could be a stud instant offense player off the bench. They can bring Tyrus Jones along at PG. And they can fill in shooters with the rest of their FA moves.

Add me to the list that believes that Thibs would like a Lee for Rubio trade if he's indeed looking for shooters, like this article says.

Thibs would also get a good defender which he really needs. Not so sure I would want Rubio considering the holes in his game, but if any player could make passing contagious, Im guessing Rubio would. Would do a better job of finding KP than Rose.And the New York stage seems like a good fit for his personality. Better Rubio than Rose.

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-minnesota-intent-trading-ricky-155007475.html

yellowboy90
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3538

6/26/2017  8:34 PM
Knicks need to go out and bring in Rubio and Teodosic so that Frank can learn how to play the pg position. I'd Frank defense translate he can play with both players. I think Frank needs the Schroeder treatment but hopefully Frank becomes a better pg than Dennis
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
6/26/2017  8:46 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:Knicks need to go out and bring in Rubio and Teodosic so that Frank can learn how to play the pg position. I'd Frank defense translate he can play with both players. I think Frank needs the Schroeder treatment but hopefully Frank becomes a better pg than Dennis
That would be much better than what Rosen was proposing in the link you posted last night.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
6/26/2017  9:08 PM
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
TPercy
Member: #5748

6/27/2017  12:58 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

That leapback at the end

The Future is Bright!
Chandler
Member: #6197

6/27/2017  4:25 PM
and there's arc on the shot: D.Rose you watching?
(5)(5)
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

6/27/2017  9:56 PM
DJMUSIC wrote:Give me a name of euro player's?
Whom starred and impact this nba
Winning titles eh?

Only 1 Dirk Nowitzki

And NBA and world well knew Dirk before
Nba stardom and talents then nba title.

Name me another eh??? Go and try

Only role player such as Manu
Or Tony Parker...

Toni Kukoc? Eh
None nba hall of famers such as Dirk.

So the knicks #8 pick bust in making
Later on not now.

This is why knicks cant build winning

Tony Parker is a role player? I hope Frank is a 6 time All Star
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
6/27/2017  11:57 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/28/2017  12:13 AM
Jmpasq wrote:
DJMUSIC wrote:Give me a name of euro player's?
Whom starred and impact this nba
Winning titles eh?

Only 1 Dirk Nowitzki

And NBA and world well knew Dirk before
Nba stardom and talents then nba title.

Name me another eh??? Go and try

Only role player such as Manu
Or Tony Parker...

Toni Kukoc? Eh
None nba hall of famers such as Dirk.

So the knicks #8 pick bust in making
Later on not now.

This is why knicks cant build winning

Tony Parker is a role player? I hope Frank is a 6 time All Star

Given that there hasn't been much differentiation in titles these past few years, foreign players who have been on very good teams or have impacted the league that have played in the last 20 years:

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/gallery/nba-best-international-foreign-players-all-time-032917

~You can't run from who you are.~
HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

6/28/2017  9:48 AM
TPercy wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

That leapback at the end

Hard to see us pass on the athletic kids but....I am hoping Frank is the real deal! Hope he can turn into a solid player! Hard to see Monk and Smith passed But they are now NOT Knicks and this kids is. Go Frank!

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
6/28/2017  1:39 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
TPercy wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

That leapback at the end

Hard to see us pass on the athletic kids but....I am hoping Frank is the real deal! Hope he can turn into a solid player! Hard to see Monk and Smith passed But they are now NOT Knicks and this kids is. Go Frank!

I think I just threw up watching this. That was DSJ, damn

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

6/28/2017  6:55 PM
Wow at that dunk by DSJ....
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
6/28/2017  7:03 PM
EnySpree wrote:Wow at that dunk by DSJ....

To be honest I think DSJ should learn from DRose that High Octane athletic style puts you at greater risk of injury. The stresses on cartilage, tendons and ligaments are extreme.

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

6/28/2017  8:49 PM
BigRedDog wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
TPercy wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

That leapback at the end

Knicks will regret not taking Smith

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

6/28/2017  11:52 PM
nixluva wrote:

To be honest I think DSJ should learn from DRose that High Octane athletic style puts you at greater risk of injury. The stresses on cartilage, tendons and ligaments are extreme.

That's the thing that makes him so great is that he is not a high octane guy all the time like Fox is. Instead he at times he waits and let things develop. He is a crafty half court pnr guard that Just so happens to have an extra gear and elite of the elite level explosion.

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
6/29/2017  2:05 PM
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
6/29/2017  4:12 PM
reub
Member: #6227

6/29/2017  6:27 PM

How many points is a dunk worth again?

Welpee
Member: #6239

6/29/2017  8:25 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/29/2017  8:25 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
TPercy wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

That leapback at the end

Knicks will regret not taking Smith

Yeah, missing out on that slam dunk championship will really set the organization back. How will we ever recover?
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

6/29/2017  8:35 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

That's the thing that makes him so great is that he is not a high octane guy all the time like Fox is. Instead he at times he waits and let things develop. He is a crafty half court pnr guard that Just so happens to have an extra gear and elite of the elite level explosion.

So you're expecting Smith to control himself on drives? From what I saw in college he goes to the basket hard and ends up on the floor a lot. Fox is high energy, as is Frank, but I don't think they're high "altitude" like Smith or Rose.

Was quite ready to accept Smith if we took him, but he is a high flyer who will try to dunk over opponents at times.

We will see.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
Knicks pick Frank N at #8

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy