[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Blow the Mutha Up!!
Author Thread
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
12/31/2001  6:37 PM
I peep in here from time to time( I am usually on real Gm.com or the daily news forum) and You guys are really good fans, but I have been preaching that we need a complete shake up, this is a team of whining, heartless, overpaid, average, roleplayers disguising themselves as knicks... Look at some of the guys we have, eisley, ward, anderson, knight, these guys are getting paid Kings ransoms and they in all honestly suck!! they suck, the knicks suck..I am tired of just making playoff appearences( and that is in jeapordy) I want a ring, and we might as well start rebuilding and have something to look forward too. Since Houston is untradeable and Othella and Camby have goood contracts, lets build around them...This team is very average, and is not winning anything. I love this team as I am sure you guys do, but lets admit it we flat out suck!!
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
AUTOADVERT
knickgeek
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #46
USA
12/31/2001  8:15 PM
I'm afraid you might be right. I don't blame the players and coaching staff so much as ownership. It has been smoke and mirrors for years now. I'm not even sure they can rebuild at this point.
VG
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #68
Australia
12/31/2001  10:51 PM
The management shot themselves in the foot by giving everyone long contracts. Players like Houston and Eisley will stay here until their contracts expire. And we can't rebuild through the draft cuz the Knicks are so bad at drafting players (Chenowith? Thomas? Johnson?)
Blow the Mutha Up!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy