[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Kristaps... wtf bro?
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

5/22/2017  8:01 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/22/2017  8:35 AM
As I stated I another thread... we don't need this drama and posturing. We just need guys to play team basketball. I don't want to get into the specifics but....

KP for sactown #5 and #10....

See you later

Edit: and i believe in KP... I just do not like what his camp is trying to do. Its about the Knicks not what KP wants.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/22/2017  9:32 AM
Three top 10 picks? Thats dicey. Take the Arizona center, a guard and a wing? Lauri, Fox and Issac?
Interesting, thats a very young core.
Maybe Melo might want to go? Does the Mentorship bromance go both ways?

Good take!

StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

5/22/2017  9:39 AM
EnySpree wrote:As I stated I another thread... we don't need this drama and posturing. We just need guys to play team basketball. I don't want to get into the specifics but....

See you later

Edit: and i believe in KP... I just do not like what his camp is trying to do. Its about the Knicks not what KP wants.

his brother is being a pain in the ass i grant you that BUT at the end of the day i think KP wants to be here. You cant just do something rash over a disagreement
EnySpree

5/22/2017  9:50 AM
Nalod wrote:Three top 10 picks? Thats dicey. Take the Arizona center, a guard and a wing? Lauri, Fox and Issac?
Interesting, thats a very young core.
Maybe Melo might want to go? Does the Mentorship bromance go both ways?

Good take!

That's exactly what I'm thinking.... something along those lines. If we get picks in a possible Melo trade them that's even more cake. This would be the true rebuild we need. I really want things to be about basketball. Willy, Lauri, Isaac, Monk and possibly 2-4 more draft picks this year and undrafted guys? We need team players. Guys that play for each other and fans not for themselves and their brand

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
EnySpree

5/22/2017  9:54 AM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
EnySpree wrote:As I stated I another thread... we don't need this drama and posturing. We just need guys to play team basketball. I don't want to get into the specifics but....

See you later

his brother is being a pain in the ass i grant you that BUT at the end of the day i think KP wants to be here. You cant just do something rash over a disagreement

you don't make demands to management as a second year guy. You can't put your wishes above the team. You can't threaten to leave when you are under contract and can easily be traded. I just never heard of anything like this.

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

5/22/2017  10:10 AM
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

See you later

you don't make demands to management as a second year guy. You can't put your wishes above the team. You can't threaten to leave when you are under contract and can easily be traded. I just never heard of anything like this.

Everyone needs to take a deep breath. Now, I won't lie. That's a trade I might consider as a starting point, even if things were copacetic. But draft picks are dicey. We would be offering a young, cheap, productive player with all-star potential. He was nearly an All-Star this year. We need another solid rotation included...and that's just to start talking.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

5/22/2017  10:32 AM
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

See you later

relax dude lol. First off he never made demands, he never threatened to leave. So far his only mistake was skipping the exit meeting which i bashed him about BUT that doesnt mean he is demanding things to be done for him
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
5/22/2017  10:55 AM
man...only in NY can this kind of roller coaster happen. From being booed on draft night to now.
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
5/22/2017  11:29 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/22/2017  11:32 AM
Nothing is happening in real life.
All this drama is in the heads of fans and people who make $$$ out of it.
If people want to leave live together and strive to achieve something they need to develop a respect for each other.
And they need to accept each other as they are.
Knick organization is leaving in lies and deceptions land for many years.
So fans get used to players and office to maintain the straight face while being all with shty pants.
KP camp is 100% right to try to set the things straight now so all sides will have a clear plan for the future whatever it is.
I know Latvian people - they for the most part do not talk from the both sides on the mouth.
It became unclear for them what is the direction of the club is so they make a move to make it loud and clear about what they expecting.
Sorry dudes - welcome to brutal Euro-ways of thinking. Practical to the core...
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/22/2017  11:36 AM
It would have been better if the title of this thread was Kristaps...wtf b
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
5/22/2017  11:41 AM
martin wrote:It would have been better if the title of this thread was Kristaps...wtf b

But gender neutrality is important...

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
EnySpree

5/22/2017  11:43 AM
martin wrote:It would have been better if the title of this thread was Kristaps...wtf b

Clean
Member: #743
5/22/2017  11:43 AM

See you later

I am in the same boat as you. I am so over the drama that if KP is gonna add to it then he needs to go. Everyone who does not go with the game plan or causes drama needs to go.
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
5/22/2017  12:28 PM
Janis and ASM Sports are the driving force behind all this IMO! KP is not sophisticated enough to come up with this crap by himself. This is AGENT Power Play Stuff not 21 yr old player machinations. Phil is experienced enough to know who's behind this and what they're trying to do.

I'm not high on trading KP but at a certain point you can't have a player rowing in their own direction. That is something Phil is cleaning up throughout the entire organization. You're either ALL IN or you're OUT! KP and his team need to get back on board and end this nonsense!

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/22/2017  1:47 PM
You know his level of "sophistication"?
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
5/22/2017  1:53 PM
Clean wrote:

See you later

I am in the same boat as you. I am so over the drama that if KP is gonna add to it then he needs to go. Everyone who does not go with the game plan or causes drama needs to go.

that's exactly why the knicks have had a revolving door under this regime, 3 yrs, close to 70 different players..im sure that number will go up after this off season

ES
EwingsGlass
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #893
USA
5/22/2017  2:14 PM

See you later

If that were genuinely on the table: 5 & 10 for KP, I think you have to take it. I also like WCS from Sactown. See if he can get worked into the deal, if we add sumthin sumthin.

This is the Randle.
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

5/22/2017  2:22 PM
EwingsGlass wrote:

See you later

If that were genuinely on the table: 5 & 10 for KP, I think you have to take it. I also like WCS from Sactown. See if he can get worked into the deal, if we add sumthin sumthin.

WCS would have to be included at the very least. The picks are a good starting point, but Sac would have to add more to the pot. We know Divac has it in him 😀

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

5/22/2017  4:19 PM
I am definitely on the same page with Eny. I want to a see tram first, two way no drama players. So far KP is 1 out of 3 on that score, and unless I see real changes soon in the time coming it off him or his "posse" they can go jump.

This is why I have wanted Melo gone since the D'Antoni days, and if KP follows in his footsteps he can be gone too. Basketball had no place for fukking divas. Do your shoe deal, and open your own gym, but check that sh!t at the door if you want to play in our gym. This ain't complicated

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
reub
Member: #6227

5/22/2017  4:34 PM
It's funny but a year or two ago people were being banned from the site for speaking badly about Melo and now you're practically crazy if you like him. Times have changed.
Kristaps... wtf bro?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy