[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

There's no guy in the 7-14 slots that is 6-4---6-7 210-220 athletic
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
4/19/2017  10:41 AM
thickly built ball handler skilled. The only guy slotted in rd 1 who fits that criteria is Dwayne Bacon.

UNless we go big our selection is Monk Natkina or Smith. I just wonder how a 6-5 170 pd guy is going to fair in the nBA--I dont see any other pick if we dont go big. I dont see us taking either Monk or Smith.

RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
4/19/2017  10:45 AM
thoughts on the ****ter. very nice.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
4/19/2017  10:46 AM
I think there's a relatively decent chance Monk goes to Philly or Orlando or even the TWolves. All those teams desperately need to spread the floor for their inside games.

I think that means there's a chance Isaac is there for us.

¿ △ ?
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
4/19/2017  10:49 AM
I still think once tryouts start that Ferguson will be a lottery pick.
BRIGGS
4/19/2017  10:50 AM
crzymdups wrote:I think there's a relatively decent chance Monk goes to Philly or Orlando or even the TWolves. All those teams desperately need to spread the floor for their inside games.

The big kill for us dropping 6-7 is that there are scenarios where Tatum drops to 6. I can see it. And he wont be passed up by Minny

RIP Crushalot😞
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
4/19/2017  10:59 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
crzymdups wrote:I think there's a relatively decent chance Monk goes to Philly or Orlando or even the TWolves. All those teams desperately need to spread the floor for their inside games.

The big kill for us dropping 6-7 is that there are scenarios where Tatum drops to 6. I can see it. And he wont be passed up by Minny

I don't love Tatum, so I'm ok with that. If the Wolves take Tatum over Isaac, I'll be thrilled.

I think you can make a case the draft goes something like this:

4) Fox to Philly (philly has size, needs guards, fox can be defensive pg wizard next to Simmons at SG)
5) Monk to Orlando (desperately need shooting, have Aaron Gordon playing Isaacs position)
6) Tatum to Wolves (I don't know what they'll do with their talent base, they could trade)
7) issac to Knicks (best case for us at 7)

Obviously it's impossible to predict til we know the final order. Philly gets the Lakers pick somehow and things get interesting. Also, Philly might have a dynasty if they get two top five picks in this draft.

¿ △ ?
dacash
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1179

4/19/2017  11:19 AM
nobody starts off at an ideal weight , they are either too heavy or too light, remember durant? heck even kp6 is putting on weight. but; i guess u really cant rebuild in ny the french kid has what all the draft picks has: upside . like kp6 like billy; it will take time to come to fruition . but some want a instant starter that'll contribute to the finals run in the first year. lets just see what will happen pls
JrZyHuStLa
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1241

4/19/2017  11:25 AM
dacash wrote:nobody starts off at an ideal weight , they are either too heavy or too light

It's beyond mind boggling that someone who constantly posts about the draft does not seem to grasp this.

dacash
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1179

4/19/2017  11:30 AM
JrZyHuStLa wrote:
dacash wrote:nobody starts off at an ideal weight , they are either too heavy or too light

It's beyond mind boggling that someone who constantly posts about the draft does not seem to grasp this.

five posts a day but everything is now now now;
ball is like 190 fultz like 195 tatum like 205 jackson like 205 also
all these guys need to add weight and proper nba skills to their already vasts talents

nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
4/19/2017  11:40 AM
JrZyHuStLa wrote:

its beyond mind boggling. the best when briggs compared FRESHMAN malik monk to SENIOR josh hart, saying that josh hart was pure muscle and monk was too skinny. of course when you go do some research, josh hart as a freshman, weighed 5lbs more than monk lol.

it's all part of an agenda for briggs. pump HIS picks and **** on everyone elses. and then he doesn't own up to his draft busts, but rest assured, he lets everyone know that he wanted to draft so and so. it's a joke.

"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
Cartman718
Member: #1694

4/19/2017  12:26 PM
nyk4ever wrote:
JrZyHuStLa wrote:

its beyond mind boggling. the best when briggs compared FRESHMAN malik monk to SENIOR josh hart, saying that josh hart was pure muscle and monk was too skinny. of course when you go do some research, josh hart as a freshman, weighed 5lbs more than monk lol.

it's all part of an agenda for briggs. pump HIS picks and **** on everyone elses. and then he doesn't own up to his draft busts, but rest assured, he lets everyone know that he wanted to draft so and so. it's a joke.

+1 million.
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
BRIGGS
4/19/2017  1:45 PM
nyk4ever wrote:
JrZyHuStLa wrote:

There is 0/100 doubt in my mind that if the Knicks were offered to choose between Josh Hart and Monk they'd take Hart and so would I

Josh Hart and Brunson are radically undervalued

RIP Crushalot😞
JrZyHuStLa

4/19/2017  1:53 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
JrZyHuStLa wrote:

There is 0/100 doubt in my mind that if the Knicks were offered to choose between Josh Hart and Monk they'd take Hart and so would I

You are clueless my friend.

BRIGGS
4/19/2017  2:12 PM
JrZyHuStLa wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
JrZyHuStLa wrote:

You are clueless my friend.

No I'm not I'm dead on

RIP Crushalot😞
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
4/19/2017  2:21 PM
If the Knicks can get a pick in the 20s I would take Josh Hart. His only fault is that he finished college.
JrZyHuStLa

4/19/2017  2:56 PM
Vmart wrote:If the Knicks can get a pick in the 20s I would take Josh Hart. His only fault is that he finished college.

Major accomplishment in life. Major turn off in the NBA.

Pass.

newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

4/19/2017  3:16 PM
JrZyHuStLa wrote:

I think it's beyond mind boggling that some of you think weight is as big an issue as some say. You can be skinny and still be a good player in the NBA especially if you play either guard position.

BRIGGS
4/19/2017  5:10 PM
newyorker4ever wrote:
JrZyHuStLa wrote:

I think it's beyond mind boggling that some of you think weight is as big an issue as some say. You can be skinny and still be a good player in the NBA especially if you play either guard position.

Sure but Ill take my chances with the bigger player. How many great skinny players right now?

RIP Crushalot😞
blkexec
Member: #748
4/19/2017  5:32 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
JrZyHuStLa wrote:

Sure but Ill take my chances with the bigger player. How many great skinny players right now?

Skinny... long agile players are the future. Anthony Bonner.. Anthony Mason types is in the past along with hand checking.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

4/20/2017  6:58 PM
blkexec wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
newyorker4ever wrote:
JrZyHuStLa wrote:

Skinny... long agile players are the future. Anthony Bonner.. Anthony Mason types is in the past along with hand checking.

Watch Ntilikina play...he can play both guard positions...and his J looks very good, IMO. Not an elite athlete, but a very good one.

Don't discount his versatility...I think he can be more than a PG as he fills out, and he has the size and wingspan to easily play at the #2 and even, in the future, against some 3s.

Just saying.

If we stay at 7 we get a good player...Period.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
There's no guy in the 7-14 slots that is 6-4---6-7 210-220 athletic

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy