[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Time for Phil to go?

Author Poll
TheSage
Member: #386
I believe that Phil Jackson's leadership, style and insistence on his triangle have retarded the progress of the team and its personnel and it is time to go
He should go
He should stay
Unsure
View Results

Author Thread
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
4/19/2017  4:30 PM
TheSage wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:I see what you did here - sneaking your argument into the poll question!

Did not sneak-stated my opinion from the outset. The biggest flaw is his insistence on the triangle which may not be suited to the current game. I loved him as a player, was a great coach (of course he had few good men on the floor) but have not seen the same quality in his executive capacity.

I was just joking around, though I probably would have put a straightforward poll and the replied with my opinion.
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
4/19/2017  4:42 PM
TheSage wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:I see what you did here - sneaking your argument into the poll question!

Did not sneak-stated my opinion from the outset. The biggest flaw is his insistence on the triangle which may not be suited to the current game. I loved him as a player, was a great coach (of course he had few good men on the floor) but have not seen the same quality in his executive capacity.

Don't fall for the Media Tripe that the Triangle is the problem. ALL Knicks fans need to open their eyes and pay closer attention to what Jeff actually has the team running! Jeff has blended his schemes into the Triangle and it finally started to be executed better by the end of the season.

Phil approves of the tweaks Jeff has made. This includes more Pace, Spacing, Early Offense with PnR BEFORE getting into any Side Triangle.

Please watch this and try to count how many Side Triangle Post Feeds you see!

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

4/19/2017  7:12 PM
nixluva wrote:
TheSage wrote:

Don't fall for the Media Tripe that the Triangle is the problem. ALL Knicks fans need to open their eyes and pay closer attention to what Jeff actually has the team running! Jeff has blended his schemes into the Triangle and it finally started to be executed better by the end of the season.

Phil approves of the tweaks Jeff has made. This includes more Pace, Spacing, Early Offense with PnR BEFORE getting into any Side Triangle.

Please watch this and try to count how many Side Triangle Post Feeds you see!

Dude, you posted this game in like 3-4 threads

Time for Phil to go?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy