[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

2017 NBA playoffs Thread
Author Thread
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

5/4/2017  3:35 PM
parker out for playoffs...what a break for rockets
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
5/4/2017  8:54 PM
I can't blame Oubre for going after Olnyk.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

5/4/2017  11:19 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/4/2017  11:19 PM
Was quite striking how hyped LeBron was during the last game. Cant remember the last time Ive seen him act this way since his early years in the league. I'll bet he cant wait to defend the crown.
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
5/5/2017  11:28 AM
GustavBahler wrote:Was quite striking how hyped LeBron was during the last game. Cant remember the last time Ive seen him act this way since his early years in the league. I'll bet he cant wait to defend the crown.

cavs cruise control regular season.

lebron is at the absolute pinnacle of his game. smartest player i've ever seen. he is basically the coach on the court as well.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
5/5/2017  11:41 AM
djsunyc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Was quite striking how hyped LeBron was during the last game. Cant remember the last time Ive seen him act this way since his early years in the league. I'll bet he cant wait to defend the crown.

lebron is at the absolute pinnacle of his game. smartest player i've ever seen. he is basically the coach on the court as well.

And GM.

It's amazing to see his athleticism on display considering what we are familiar with on display with Melo and his decaying body.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

5/5/2017  12:40 PM
CrushAlot wrote:I can't blame Oubre for going after Olynyk.

Hard pick, but it was worse than it looked because Oubre was totally unaware that Olynyk was there.

Watch the video...Olynyk was only going to show pick...he was already rolling to the basket- Oubre was totally clueless that he was there.

No fan of Olynyk, and that thing he did to Love a few years ago was punkish, but Oubre overreacted. We have seen guys fighting though picks get flattened before.

Did Olynyk deserve to get a foul for a moving pick...sure- but I just don't think it deserved Oubre's reaction, and now he puts his team at a disadvantage if he doesn't play.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
5/5/2017  1:17 PM
martin wrote:
djsunyc wrote:

And GM.

It's amazing to see his athleticism on display considering what we are familiar with on display with Melo and his decaying body.

Riley used to freak out when his lakers would cruise in the regular season. I read in his book years ago that he thought players cannot turn it on in the playoffs as they need "Sustained high output" to achieve winning. Lebron kind of defies this logic. He also wants his players fresh and help prevent injury down the stretch. Lebron is dialed in for personal consumption of winning titles.
One don't have to like his tactics, but is enroute to his eighth straight finals. That is amazing!!!!! Because he has only won 3 we sort of diminish that feat. We forget Jordan burned out after three straight wins and needed a break. Only time he showed a human face! Lebron is not the sociopath that was Jordan, so he can absorb more.

If they make it, eight straight in the modern era is quite an acomplishment. Not all his teams were worthy of a trip. Lebron can carry a team like few can, or ever has!!

Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
5/5/2017  4:05 PM
Watching Toronto they haven't come to play. I know Cavs are good but Toronto is making them look better than they really are.
CrushAlot
USA
5/5/2017  9:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/5/2017  9:34 PM
martin wrote:
djsunyc wrote:

And GM.

Some reporter was saying he is (?) the only star player that got better in his 14th year.
Also, David Locke, locked on the nba talks a lot about a minute mark guys hit where everyone has declined except for LBJ.
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
5/5/2017  9:41 PM
Toronto needs to get their Trade Package for Melo wrapped up 😳
CrushAlot
USA
5/5/2017  10:46 PM
The espn studio show is really bad.
Vmart
Member: #247
USA
5/6/2017  12:34 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
martin wrote:
djsunyc wrote:

And GM.

Some reporter was saying he is (?) the only star player that got better in his 14th year.
Also, David Locke, locked on the nba talks a lot about a minute mark guys hit where everyone has declined except for LBJ.

Also have to take into consideration that this new NBA doesn't dish out the punishment like they use to do.

CrushAlot
USA
5/7/2017  1:04 AM
GustavBahler

5/7/2017  3:54 PM
Starting to think a lot of what LeBron has been doing in the playoffs (like left handed runners) is for GS's benefit. Mind games.
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

5/7/2017  8:09 PM
John Wall is putting on a show!!!!!! Wall is the best Point Guard(on both ends) in the game right now!!!!
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

5/7/2017  10:15 PM
Uptown wrote:John Wall is putting on a show!!!!!! Wall is the best Point Guard(on both ends) in the game right now!!!!

in that game but in the NBA that title still belongs to Chris Paul.

TripleThreat
Member: #3997

5/8/2017  2:09 AM
CrushAlot wrote:Some reporter was saying he is (?) the only star player that got better in his 14th year.

He'd make it a lot easier on himself if he let basketball people actually run the personnel side of building a franchise's roster.

Only now has he figured out that Kevin Love is a luxury to have and signing Tristan Thompson to a huge deal to be an energy guy who can't space the floor nor defend the rim simply because he has the same agent as LBJ was just a truly horrible decision.

He's juicing, they are all juicing, who are we kidding, but that doesn't take away from his ability to be one of the best players the game has ever seen. He is unstoppable, but he has his bad moments, esp at points in the season where he is clearly cycling off of the gear to comply with the "random" testing.

It's a narrative no one wants to talk about because Nike doesn't want anyone to talk about it.

He's burning the candle at both ends for a long time now. Plus massive minutes from year after year in the Finals. Without the gear, he'd break down from it all.

Lance Armstrong and Tiger Woods are proof that the more talent scarce the general talent pool is for a sport, the more people will look the other way to keep the money flowing.

No one is that great to defeat Father Time. What hes doing is unprecedented, but also functionally unnatural in all of sports.

Fantastic player who just makes everything so much harder on himself than it has to be.

GustavBahler

5/8/2017  5:20 PM
LMAO at what they did to Bradley Beal's flop.

Uptown

5/8/2017  8:55 PM
GustavBahler wrote:LMAO at what they did to Bradley Beal's flop.

LMAO...Isaw this on instagram....

Uptown

5/8/2017  8:58 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
Uptown wrote:John Wall is putting on a show!!!!!! Wall is the best Point Guard(on both ends) in the game right now!!!!

in that game but in the NBA that title still belongs to Chris Paul.

Im a big Chris Paul fan, but he is no longer putting up 29 and 11 in playoff games anymore...

2017 NBA playoffs Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy