FINAL
NYK 100 CHI 91
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
4/4/2017  10:22 PM
Interesting that Breen said Kuz is the guy that Hornacek always yells at.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
4/4/2017  10:22 PM
COME ON KINGS AND TWOLVES!!! We need a couple of wins tonight after this game.
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

4/4/2017  10:23 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:Just looking at the box score since I didn't watch before. The guy with the second lowest efg% has taken the most shots and has one fukking assist. Now we are told by our incredible resident analysts that he never has anyone to pass to. Poor misunderstood franchise player. I am sure he is singlehandedly winning this for us!

Thats becuase you were salivating over Lin and the Ners instead! This was all about Defense.
" class="img">

Impressive, your humor matches your fascination for one dimensional chuckers. Good to know.

I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
SocraticBallin22
Member: #6096

4/4/2017  10:23 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:Ndour Double/double deserves game ball.

Infectious energy and hustle. Tenacious battler for rebounds. Long defender who closes out on shooters. This is what they loved about him in the 2015 Summer league.

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

4/4/2017  10:24 PM
Should have sat down Anthony, Baker and Lee the 4th quarter.

This was just an f'n stupid victory.

I know the Bulls were just terrible, but you have to manage this game to lose...sorry.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
SocraticBallin22

4/4/2017  10:25 PM
Let's hope that Dallas beats Sacramento tonight so we remain tied with them for 6th worst. I'd be okay if we finished at 6. Don't see Philly or Orlando winning any games any time soon.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

4/4/2017  10:25 PM
Great game by N'dour, glad he kept working and was ready for his shot. Played 5 games in 5 nights (D-league and Pros) at one point. Hope he's back next season. Team player. Hope Melo's performance got the Bull's attention.
meloshouldgo

4/4/2017  10:27 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:Should have sat down Anthony, Baker and Lee the 4th quarter.

I know the Bulls were just terrible, but you have to manage this game to lose...sorry.

Agree, this is on the coach. Just plain stoopid

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
4/4/2017  10:30 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:Let's hope that Dallas beats Sacramento tonight so we remain tied with them for 6th worst. I'd be okay if we finished at 6. Don't see Philly or Orlando winning any games any time soon.

You mean you want the KINGS to win right? We need the Kings and TWolves to win.

HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

4/4/2017  10:37 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/4/2017  10:38 PM
meloshouldgo wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:Just looking at the box score since I didn't watch before. The guy with the second lowest efg% has taken the most shots and has one fukking assist. Now we are told by our incredible resident analysts that he never has anyone to pass to. Poor misunderstood franchise player. I am sure he is singlehandedly winning this for us!

Thats becuase you were salivating over Lin and the Ners instead! This was all about Defense.
" class="img">

Impressive, your humor matches your fascination for one dimensional chuckers. Good to know.

You haven't been paying attention. I defend all the Knicks. As this is a Knick board. That and I call out all that blame one player and miss the real issues we have. It's called an opinion. Helpful on fan board. Problem i have with you is how you pretend to be a Knick fan. You know your a Lin fan only. Makes sense. Would respect it if you just admit it. Just let it go bro. Melo will be gone soon and then you can continue to troll him on the Clippers boards.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/4/2017  10:40 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Interesting that Breen said Kuz is the guy that Hornacek always yells at.

You can see it during the games, yelling at him cause of his god awful D

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
SocraticBallin22

4/4/2017  10:40 PM
nixluva wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:Let's hope that Dallas beats Sacramento tonight so we remain tied with them for 6th worst. I'd be okay if we finished at 6. Don't see Philly or Orlando winning any games any time soon.

Yeah. Wrote it backwards. Still trying to figure out this whole tank thing lol

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/4/2017  10:43 PM
SocraticBallin22 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Yeah. Wrote it backwards. Still trying to figure out this whole tank thing lol

Kings up 3-0 on the Mavs, they should just call it now!

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
meloshouldgo

4/4/2017  10:47 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
meloshouldgo wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:

" class="img">

You haven't been paying attention. I defend all the Knicks. As this is a Knick board. That and I call out all that blame one player and miss the real issues we have. It's called an opinion. Helpful on fan board. Problem i have with you is how you pretend to be a Knick fan. You know your a Lin fan only. Makes sense. Would respect it if you just admit it. Just let it go bro. Melo will be gone soon and then you can continue to troll him on the Clippers boards.

LOL - ZERO substance, personal attacks and rants about 54 win season. Let me know when you develop a real opinion. But excuse me for not holding my breath.

WaltLongmire

4/4/2017  11:16 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Interesting that Breen said Kuz is the guy that Hornacek always yells at.

His D...I have a feeling that he might miss assignments sometimes.

While Willy has hit a kind of wall, IMO, I think Kuz has gotten his second wind. Much more active and authoritative when going to the basket the past few weeks, and his shot has returned to some extent.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
WaltLongmire

4/4/2017  11:18 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Great game by N'dour, glad he kept working and was ready for his shot. Played 5 games in 5 nights (D-league and Pros) at one point. Hope he's back next season. Team player. Hope Melo's performance got the Bull's attention.

Was good to see him get the minutes...If he works on his shooting efficiency I don't see why he can make a contribution at some point. Not unlike a guy name Phil Jackson as a defender...has those long arms which can cause trouble for an opponent.

WaltLongmire

4/4/2017  11:20 PM

Sixer's best chance was tonight...and they got slaughtered by the Nets.

TripleThreat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3997

4/5/2017  12:57 AM
WaltLongmire wrote:Should have sat down Anthony, Baker and Lee the 4th quarter.

Hornacek is trying to save his job. He's in a difficult position. He's really coaching now for his next job. It's his job to try to win.

In order to do a "gentleman's tank", the franchise has to trade off veteran guys so they can't amass late season wins. The Knicks don't really have anyone they could trade, the NTC and kicker and salary made Melo pretty close to impossible to move. Rose is a hard match/fit and his salary also presents issues for trying to trade him earlier.

Rose is trying to produce to get his next big contract

Melo is going to try a bit harder because he understands either he or Jackson needs to get got this offseason, so he does what he always does, play a little harder when he's angling to get something he wants. Then dog it once he has it.

This is where the Nets in the other thread really do have an advantage. Their owner, their GM and their coach are all on the same page. The players on their roster are on the same page. They are not a great team, they aren't winning, but they aren't actively hurting themselves by dysfunction like the Knicks.

smackeddog
Member: #883
4/5/2017  1:11 AM
Stupid, stupid, stupid
TankThread: Knicks host Bulls

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy