[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

TankThread: Knicks host Bulls
Author Thread
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

4/4/2017  9:01 PM
fishmike wrote:
LivingLegend wrote:Philly placing Saric on a 24 minute limit and Knicks playing Melo ---- this franchise.
what is the concern?

Way to jinx us!

This one is on you, if we win.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
AUTOADVERT
ScoreBot
4/4/2017  9:02 PM
Q2 1:42
NYK 52 CHI 36
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
4/4/2017  9:02 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:Bulls have 27 points with less than 3 minutes to go in the half and we're up 20. Sixers and Magic getting torched.
Bulls are laying down tonight for some reason. I knew we were gonna win this game so that's why I'm not surprised

Still tho! This is a putrid performance from the Bulls. I've watched their other games and this is just them doggin in tonight.

ScoreBot
4/4/2017  9:04 PM
Q2 6.6
NYK 54 CHI 40
ScoreBot
4/4/2017  9:06 PM
Q2 
NYK 54 CHI 40
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
4/4/2017  9:06 PM
18 assists in the first half! Melo/Willy look a little different when they're playing with guys who move the ball and defend!
¿ △ ?
HofstraBBall

4/4/2017  9:07 PM
Figures Philly takes a dump tonight.
'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

4/4/2017  9:10 PM
melo screwing us
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
nyknickzingis
Member: #6207

4/4/2017  9:11 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/4/2017  9:15 PM
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
SocraticBallin22 wrote:Bulls have 27 points with less than 3 minutes to go in the half and we're up 20. Sixers and Magic getting torched.
Bulls are laying down tonight for some reason. I knew we were gonna win this game so that's why I'm not surprised

Still tho! This is a putrid performance from the Bulls. I've watched their other games and this is just them doggin in tonight.

Baker is playing really well and our offense is finding the open man and the good shots not ok shots
Defensively effort is good but yeah Chicago completely came unready to play
If this is a win can't see us lose to Philadelphia so that's 31 wins looking secure right now.

To be honest I like when the team plays well still because many of these players will be back. Willy, OQuinn, Kuz, Lee, Baker. Holiday. It's always been ok with me if we win 3/10 games. To me the rebuild is already going on as some of these young guys are showing they belong in a rotation of a good team. Only Lee is an older rotation player that will decline. Rest of these players have athletic prime years ahead of them. Looks like we do have some solid role players and rotation guys.

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

4/4/2017  9:18 PM
nyknickzingis wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Baker is playing really well and our offense is finding the open man and the good shots not ok shots
If this is a win can't see us lose to Philadelphia so that's 31 wins looking secure right now.

To be honest I like when the team plays well still because many of these players will be back. Willy, OQuinn, Kuz, Lee, Baker. Holiday. It's always been ok with me if we win 3/10 games. To me the rebuild is already going on as some of these young guys are showing they belong in a rotation of a good team.

Yeah...Chicago looks pretty lame tonight...and they've been hot.

Baker looking like a solid backup PG...his ball handling has improved so much since we saw him in SL, and he really has an idea of setting things up for a pass.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
nixluva
USA
nyknickzingis wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

To be honest I like when the team plays well still because many of these players will be back. Willy, OQuinn, Kuz, Lee, Baker. Holiday. It's always been ok with me if we win 3/10 games. To me the rebuild is already going on as some of these young guys are showing they belong in a rotation of a good team. Only Lee is an older rotation player that will decline. Rest of these players have athletic prime years ahead of them. Looks like we do have some solid role players and rotation guys.

Oh I don't have a problem with the team playing well, but just noting that the Bulls have been playing much better than this recently. They won 4 in a row coming in. I suppose they may have taken the Knicks for granted. This Knicks team is capable of playing competitive ball even if the record may give a false impression that they can't.

I love when they execute Ball and Player Movement like this. Just didn't want to actually win too many games at this point.

HofstraBBall

nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

But when Miami shot 8 for 32 from three you and the other basketball minds thought it was because Melo was out. Lets hope your right and Melo causes a loss tonight.

nixluva
USA
4/4/2017  9:21 PM
HofstraBBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

But when Miami shot 8 for 32 from three you and the other basketball minds thought it was because Melo was out. Lets hope your right and Melo causes a loss tonight.

You're not really making any valid points you know? At this point you're just TROLLING. All we want is for this team to upgrade the talent so we can build a winning team for the future. None of this other stuff we're arguing about means a damned thing. I could give a F about Melo. Melo is going to do what he does from here. If he stays just be a good teammate. If he leaves enjoy the next destination.
ScoreBot
4/4/2017  9:22 PM
Q3 11:20
NYK 56 CHI 40
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

4/4/2017  9:22 PM
Got to add that this new fangled offense they're runnin...thing they call in the "Triangle," is looking pretty good.

Have to note that KP has done better offensively since we began running the offense.

Interesting...guys are not standing around and Melo has not done any 7 seconds or more ISO stuff...we are really playing smoothly.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
ScoreBot
4/4/2017  9:24 PM
Q3 9:53
NYK 58 CHI 42
ScoreBot
4/4/2017  9:26 PM
Q3 7:51
NYK 60 CHI 46
ScoreBot
4/4/2017  9:28 PM
Q3 6:33
NYK 64 CHI 46
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
4/4/2017  9:28 PM
That was awesome. Melo!
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
SocraticBallin22
Member: #6096

4/4/2017  9:30 PM
Ndour had a nice block on Butler and is really active defensively and on the boards. He can be a Faried type player off the bench.
TankThread: Knicks host Bulls

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy