Member: #1883

4/2/2017  2:01 PM
Sasha 0-7..
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

4/2/2017  2:01 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:O'Quinn has the game, athleticism, Im guessing the celtics like. Wouldnt be surprised if he lands there at some point.
knicks were trying a first for KOQ at the deadline but nobody would bite. Maybe we could pry a late first or multiple 2nds at the draft

The way the team is playing without most of the starters, more open, more ball movement, shows what O'Quinn can bring to another team. He was in the doghouse earlier in the season, that might have had something to do with it as well. Hard for me to say what his worth is now.

ScoreBot
4/2/2017  2:02 PM
Q2 1:25
NYK 41 BOS 60
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

4/2/2017  2:03 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:O'Quinn has the game, athleticism, Im guessing the celtics like. Wouldnt be surprised if he lands there at some point.
knicks were trying a first for KOQ at the deadline but nobody would bite. Maybe we could pry a late first or multiple 2nds at the draft

The way the team is playing without most of the starters, more open, more ball movement, shows what O'Quinn can bring to another team. He was in the doghouse earlier in the season, that might have had something to do with it as well. Hard for me to say what his worth is now.

does he have a opt out after next year? That might be another reason we try and get something for him?
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
4/2/2017  2:03 PM
Uptown wrote:Mark Jackson said, "Melo has been a pro and has taken the high road, has been a professional and NY should be proud of how he's conducted his-self." Clearly, Mark Jackson is Melo sympathizer and a phil hater..
Yeah and I agree with their comments about continuity being important for success and JVG's comment that roster construction was better when Woodson was coaching.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
ScoreBot
4/2/2017  2:04 PM
Q2 2.6
NYK 47 BOS 60
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

4/2/2017  2:04 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

does he have a opt out after next year? That might be another reason we try and get something for him?

IDK

CrushAlot
USA
4/2/2017  2:05 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

I don't think they are resigning Amir Johnson so O'Quinn could be a nice fit for them. He has a much better contract.
ScoreBot
4/2/2017  2:06 PM
Q2 0.2
NYK 47 BOS 60
StarksEwing1

4/2/2017  2:08 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

I don't think they are resigning Amir Johnson so O'Quinn could be a nice fit for them. He has a much better contract.
i wonder if we could pry away their own first rounder. They already have a top 3 pick they stole from the nets
CrushAlot
USA
4/2/2017  2:10 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

i wonder if we could pry away their own first rounder. They already have a top 3 pick they stole from the nets
The Nets have that pick. The Celtics have the swap this year and I believe the pick outright next year.
smackeddog
Member: #883
4/2/2017  2:11 PM
The half time score is beautiful
StarksEwing1

4/2/2017  2:13 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

The Nets have that pick. The Celtics have the swap this year and I believe the pick outright next year.
thats right i forgot
ScoreBot
4/2/2017  2:22 PM
Q3 11:48
NYK 49 BOS 60
ScoreBot
4/2/2017  2:24 PM
Q3 11:27
NYK 49 BOS 60
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
4/2/2017  2:25 PM
It's funny that the announcers spent so much time dissing the Knicks but the Celtics are really not playing hard which can be dangerous in a game like this. That's why Stevens called a timeout! The Knicks are capable of picking up their play and gaining confidence if Boston isn't careful.
ScoreBot
4/2/2017  2:26 PM
Q3 11:21
NYK 49 BOS 60
ScoreBot
4/2/2017  2:28 PM
Q3 9:36
NYK 53 BOS 67
TankThread: Knicks host Celtics for afternoon game

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy