[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Start Harrington
Author Thread
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
12/27/2001  12:10 PM
Harrington is starting now alongside Thomas, but i'm talking about keeping him in the starting line-up when Camby returns. I have said since day one Harrington deserves more time, respect, and touches and i think people are finally realizing that now. He is the most consistant low post threat on our team and combined with his team first attitude, he is as good if not better then Thomas. Thomas gets into early foul trouble and has a short temper and therefore can't see a majority of the minutes. If the Knicks were to start Harrington and come off the bench with Thomas in short spirts, he would be a lot more affective. As for Othella, he's capable of putting up 15 and 8 on any given night when given starting minutes. Thomas hasn't done that yet this year and Harrington probably could.
AUTOADVERT
prowler
Member: #135
USA
12/27/2001  7:08 PM
Once again we are in total agreement. I think that Thomas is more effective as a backup. His foul wows have deemed him non-productive also do you see the weak way he finishes around the basket. We need our power forward to to finish strong and dunk the ball when given the oppurtunity and that is what Othella brings to the table.

L. Postell needs minutes. Please
knicker for life
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
12/27/2001  8:56 PM
Bottom line at this point is Harrington is putting up better numbers per minute as compared to Thomas. He is also a better team player, doesn't complain, and is more consistant. He needs to start.
Start Harrington

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy