[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Maybe Gaynes told Phil Frank hast beast potential..
Author Thread
Chandler
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6197

3/29/2017  8:38 AM
crzymdups wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
Nalod wrote:I suppose its ok to ask about the credentials of the guy who put together the video?
competition looked kind of weak and labeling a video before the play is very convincing.
Sure the kid looked good, but we'll know more when he comes in for tryouts with teams.
The Euro's don't get hyped until later in the process. More to choose from.

Not sure- they do work for draftexpress, which is the main draft website. Highlight vids always make them look good though- watch the video on 'weaknesses' and they suddenly look awful!

He's been pretty well scouted.

We all know that foreign players are scouted much better than in the past, and their level of ball has improved greatly over the years.

He's been on the radar for a good period of time, now. Same body as Fox, and like Fox, he has those long arms and quick feet.

I think Fox will be a much better shooter down the road than some think...I would be happy with either of those guys at this point. I really want a taller, all-around PG. Both Fox and Frank are also noted as team first type players...and I always go for that.

Last time we had a PG draft we ended up with f'n Jordan Hill...I want to come away with a quality PG this time.

I was actually shocked to see Fox's wingspan on DX listed between 6'4" and 6'6"... curious to see how accurate that 7'0" wingspan listed for Frank is.

But, yeah, agreed otherwise - I'd be thrilled to come away from this draft with either guy.

Wow...seemed much longer to me...looked like he had gumby arms at times...surprised at this.

Yeah, I agree, I was shocked, too. Fox's wingspan seemed a lot longer. Will be interesting to see if he goes to the combine... but a lot of the top lotto picks don't even bother with the combine anymore.

Keep in mind that wingspan is indicative of arm length but affected by the width of your frame/shoulders. If you're a string bean you can still have long arms even w an average wingspan. (Eg a broad shouldered person can have larger wingspan with same length arms as a string bean) On average your wingspan is very close to your height. The better stat for arm length is sleeve length or unsurprisingly arm length which takes into account the side of your hands

(5)(5)
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/29/2017  1:29 PM
Sweetneys wingspan was important?
Maybe Gaynes told Phil Frank hast beast potential..

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy