[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Bronson koenig
Author Thread
rpknicks
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6003

3/22/2017  9:41 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/22/2017  9:47 PM
This kid has the jumper for the nba game, can get it off quickly and on the move, and has hit a ridiculous # of them in the clutch. Yes some people are going to see a white PG ( they'd be half right), and say he can't ball but he's better in the open court than he's shown in college. Best attribute is that competitive drive and mental toughness. No fear whatsoever. He won't make an all defensive team but he's at least willing to guard his man. I am sure he will make an nba roster even if un-drafted.
AUTOADVERT
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

3/22/2017  9:43 PM
rpknicks wrote:This kid has the jumper for the nba game, can get it off quickly and on the move, and has hit a ridiculous # of them in the clutch. Yes people are going to see a white PG ( they'd be half right), and say he can't ball but he's better in the open court than he's shown in college. Best attribute is that competitive drive and mental toughness. No fear whatsoever. He won't make an all defensive team but he's at least willing to guard his man. I am sure he will make an nba roster even if un-drafted.
Who the hell would say a white pg cant ball? I mean steve nash and john Stockton are probably as good as you can get as a true point guard.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
3/22/2017  10:05 PM
rpknicks wrote:This kid has the jumper for the nba game, can get it off quickly and on the move, and has hit a ridiculous # of them in the clutch. Yes some people are going to see a white PG ( they'd be half right), and say he can't ball but he's better in the open court than he's shown in college. Best attribute is that competitive drive and mental toughness. No fear whatsoever. He won't make an all defensive team but he's at least willing to guard his man. I am sure he will make an nba roster even if un-drafted.

ah we need bigger players with more athletic ability. Hes a good shooter but no where near a great shooter. white black green purple--we need players who weigh more than 200 pounds and can get up and down/play on both ends. We have a project PG now in Baker.

RIP Crushalot😞
Bronson koenig

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy