[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Newbie - on my way!
Author Thread
Tjmorris87
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6468

3/20/2017  6:58 PM
Hi all,

Been following the forum for a while, so thought I'd drop by and say hi.

I'm a relatively new Knicks fan from across the pond. Been getting more and more hooked as time goes on (totally inexplicably!) and yet to miss a game this season.. NBA league pass is great!

Anyway, I'm heading over to NY from London next week for the Pistons and Heat games.. despite what seems to be an unintentional tank I'm absolutely buzzing! Anyone got any Knicks based recommendations for my time in NY? Decent bars before games etc. Any help appreciated!

As I say, just thought I'd say hi and glad to be aboard.. sure you'll all see me chucking in my opinions shortly!

Cheers!

AUTOADVERT
meloshouldgo
Member: #5801

3/20/2017  7:39 PM
Hooked on PhoNYKs?
I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only try to make them think - Socrates
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
3/20/2017  7:41 PM
The Knicks soap opera is an addiction! Welcome.

I'd recommend Clyde's Wine and Dine. It's Walt Clyde's restaurant and very much Knicks themed. I met Larry Johnson there. Great place to watch a game. They even have some hoops you can shoot on. It's pretty near the Garden.

¿ △ ?
Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

3/20/2017  10:16 PM
Welcome aboard! Heaven help the foo!

Seriously, our future has not looked brighter in over 15 years. Good time to be a Knicks fan imho.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/20/2017  10:45 PM
Get in the truck and enjoy the drama!! Welcome!!
Cartman718
Member: #1694

3/21/2017  10:45 AM
Tjmorris87 wrote:Hi all,

Been following the forum for a while, so thought I'd drop by and say hi.

I'm a relatively new Knicks fan from across the pond. Been getting more and more hooked as time goes on (totally inexplicably!) and yet to miss a game this season.. NBA league pass is great!

Anyway, I'm heading over to NY from London next week for the Pistons and Heat games.. despite what seems to be an unintentional tank I'm absolutely buzzing! Anyone got any Knicks based recommendations for my time in NY? Decent bars before games etc. Any help appreciated!

As I say, just thought I'd say hi and glad to be aboard.. sure you'll all see me chucking in my opinions shortly!

Cheers!

Reddit is better, said your favorite UK starfan.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Tjmorris87
Member: #6468

3/21/2017  2:05 PM
Thanks for the welcomes!

I'll definitely check out Clyde's Wine and Dine, going to have 5 days in NY so plenty of time to fill around the 2 games.

Looking forward to seeing more of the younger players and seeing what the future may hold. Intending this to be an annual trip going forward, so glad to be getting involved near the start of the rebuild. Hopefully exciting times ahead.

Have to admit I expected more of this season, though hopefully a decent draft pick will mean it's worked out for the best! Bring on the tank!

Newbie - on my way!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy