[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

3 team trade
Author Thread
edsonline
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #735
8/14/2004  1:50 PM
I think the people who suggested it's a 3 way between GS, MIN and NYK with Kurt and Mooch going to MIN, Wally to GS, and Damp to NYK are right. Only way NYK/MIN talking even makes sense. NYK gets Damp, who IT said is their first priority. MIN gets Kurt, allowing KG to play 3 like he did when MIN had Joe Smith. Mooch gives them 3rd pg which they need cuz of injuries Cassell and Hudson have. Cassell, Spree and KG is plenty of scorers, so Kurt for dirty work makes sense. Plus KG and Wally hate each other. Last rumor was that GS wanted a SF for Damp, is there a better one on the trading block than Wally? He has a long contract, but GS can use that to their advantage if they are smart. Allow their other 2/3 to walk when contracts are up or move them in trades. Besides, with the deals Mullin gave to Fisher and Foyle GS is obviously not as worried about big contracts as people make them seem to be. Don't forget they offered an extension to Damp but he said no.
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/14/2004  2:31 PM
I see Wally and Dunlevy as similar players.

KT is not the athletic PF type, he is really an effiecient scorer. Kurt ain't pretty, but he gets the job done. I thought he led the NCAA in scoring and rebounding at TCU.

That does not mean he cannot fit At the wolves.
timmyTtop
Member: #680
8/14/2004  4:33 PM
Posted by Nalod:

I see Wally and Dunlevy as similar players.

KT is not the athletic PF type, he is really an effiecient scorer. Kurt ain't pretty, but he gets the job done. I thought he led the NCAA in scoring and rebounding at TCU.

That does not mean he cannot fit At the wolves.

wheres the link for this?
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
8/14/2004  5:05 PM
I think KT has the right type of game to complement KG: Good shooter, can come off the pick/roll w/ Cassel, rebounds and defends to make it easier for Garnett.

Right now they have Cassel and Spree starting, with Hassel at 3 and Hudson and Wally off the bench. They could make KG the 3, bring Hassel off the bench, and have KT start at 4.

I don't think this will go down, though. Can't imagine Mullin's going to take Wally's big big contract when he's relatively unproven.
#Knickstaps
subzero0
Member: #410
8/14/2004  7:17 PM
I dont think Minnesota is stupid enough to give up a really good player in Wally for just Kurt and Norris. But ive been proven wrong before.
timmyTtop
Member: #680
8/14/2004  7:19 PM
until there is a link, you might all be wasting your time.
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
8/14/2004  7:34 PM
Posted by timmyTtop:

until there is a link, you might all be wasting your time.
wasting time? WE NEVER DO THAT!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

8/14/2004  7:38 PM
Maybe if the trade is expanded some how to make it more attractive to the T-Wolves....KT does need a body guard. KT used to be dirty but he has seemed to calm down reciently.
I can see KT living off of everyone because he would just have to do what he does and that's knock down the 15fter....

I like the trade idea.....Chris Mullin is a bigger nut than Danny Ainge.....He just might do this type of trade, but adding Wally with Dunlevy, Richardson, that french dude, Speedy, Fisher,......That just adds up to another trade....

Knicks get over, lol.....
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

8/14/2004  7:41 PM
Posted by EnySpree:

Maybe if the trade is expanded some how to make it more attractive to the T-Wolves....KT does need a body guard. KT used to be dirty but he has seemed to calm down reciently.
I can see KT living off of everyone because he would just have to do what he does and that's knock down the 15fter....

I like the trade idea.....Chris Mullin is a bigger nut than Danny Ainge.....He just might do this type of trade, but adding Wally with Dunlevy, Richardson, that french dude, Speedy, Fisher,......That just adds up to another trade....or maybe Mullin might want to go 10 deep....that's a chemistry problem waiting to happen....

Knicks get over, lol.....
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
daddynel
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #505
8/15/2004  11:19 PM
can we include the 3mil w/moochie's contract to make it an ending contract? les go! les get it done! whatever it takes.
3 team trade

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy