[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The ultimate triangle player is Blake Griffin
Author Thread
TLover
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #381
USA
3/3/2017  8:24 AM
If that dude decides to leave the Clippers to play at OkC or another big market in NYC (guy makes $ in front of a camera) then a s&t involving Melo is not so far-fetched. Clippers will not lose him for nothing.

BG averages almost 5 assists a game with CP3 as his point guard. In the triangle he could average almost 10. He and KP would compliment each other perfectly.

Rose will be gone so BG can be traded.

I can totally see Melo, Wade, & Paul on the Clippers next season.

AUTOADVERT
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

3/3/2017  8:27 AM
TLover wrote:If that dude decides to leave the Clippers to play at OkC or another big market in NYC (guy makes $ in front of a camera) then a s&t involving Melo is not so far-fetched. Clippers will not lose him for nothing.

BG averages almost 5 assists a game with CP3 as his point guard. In the triangle he could average almost 10. He and KP would compliment each other perfectly.

Rose will be gone so BG can be traded.

I can totally see Melo, Wade, & Paul on the Clippers next season.

If that's in the cards then I would love it. Blake is highly underrated as a basketball player. He fires tend to shy away from the clutch but he is a heavily skilled basketball player especially for his position.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
smackeddog
Member: #883
3/3/2017  1:01 PM
I could see him changing teams, but only if he and CP3 really hate each other. Clips have Melo as a fall back option if he does go- not ideal, but better than nothing. I presume Celtics leaked the info that they wanted to trade for him because they're going to try and sign him as a FA (and wanted to show him they really want him)
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
3/3/2017  1:05 PM
he's also the ultimate injured reserved player, im not sure i'd take the risk of having him with his injury history.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
TLover
Member: #381
USA
3/5/2017  1:16 AM
I have hunch Melo for Blake will happen this summer. CP3 is going to get some serious $ and part of the deal is to bring in Melo.

Mike Woodson is the assistant coach, who I'm sure will be a major influence.

Obviously we worry about another McDyess or Amare situation but it's a chance we should take.
Blake would kill it on & off the court in NYC.

NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

3/5/2017  1:31 AM
TLover wrote:I have hunch Melo for Blake will happen this summer. CP3 is going to get some serious $ and part of the deal is to bring in Melo.

Mike Woodson is the assistant coach, who I'm sure will be a major influence.

Obviously we worry about another McDyess or Amare situation but it's a chance we should take.
Blake would kill it on & off the court in NYC.

If that's the case, we better have the foresight to include Dallas in the deal and re-direct him there for their pick. No need for a player like Griffin in our situation, particularly with KP in-tow.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/5/2017  2:04 AM
Blake's a free agent. He is supposed to love LA and can get paid more there. But he might want to go for a title and leave. I think if he does that he signs with the Celtics. If he doesn't should the Knicks get him? I don't know if there are sign and trades in the new cba. Melo, Blake and KP would be nice but you would need KP or Melo to be in the second unit. You also would have to give up any hope of adding a wing defender. Blake is a good problem to have but I don't think he fixes Phil's Knicks. Maybe they get back to the 37 win mark.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
3/5/2017  10:19 AM
Yes Blake would fit the Triangle to a T.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
3/5/2017  8:55 PM
Last thing we need is another Amare/Mcdyess situation. Super Athletic bigs who breakdown super fast. But I would definitely do it for Melo if the Clips are crazy enough
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
3/5/2017  9:29 PM
gunsnewing wrote:Last thing we need is another Amare/Mcdyess situation. Super Athletic bigs who breakdown super fast. But I would definitely do it for Melo if the Clips are crazy enough

I agree but if it is for Melo. It wouldn't be a bad trade.

The ultimate triangle player is Blake Griffin

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy