Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
3/2/2017  2:57 PM
nixluva wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:I won't sell the farm to build around him...I would however, look at him as an important piece...
Phi doesnt sell the farm remember? That was the other guy

Lets put KP in perspective. How many better prospects are there in the league? Can you say name 5 guys who are better and still on rookie contracts? Towns, GreekFreak, Jokic is in the discussion. Myles Turner looks great but not clearly better than KP. Who else? I mean we are talking about one of the best prospects in the league. If he's not worth building around name me the guys who are as I am clearly lost on the subject!

Add Wiggins to that list... KP still in the top 5.

Embiid, OK4, Parker(hurt), have to wait on Ben Simmons??...Wow, three are Sixers...People are sleeping on OK4, he put up the second best rook stats last year..But on that list, there are maybe three guys I'm building around..Embiid, Freak, and Towns...

KP is a good player...I'm concerned about the wear and tear on his frame and depending on that the next decade...

Embiid, Parker and Simmons already had worse health issues than KP! KP is a top tier talent and worth building around.

I know... WTF.. .you want to build around guys who cant get on the floor. Embiid is 22 and has played like 30 NBA games. Ben Simmons has not played so you cant rank him in front of KP. Parker is an excellent prospect. Better than KP? Why? OK4 has looked good. Not nearly as good as KP.

If Willy wins ROY its really gonna chap your ass

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
USA
3/2/2017  2:59 PM
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:I won't sell the farm to build around him...I would however, look at him as an important piece...

Lets put KP in perspective. How many better prospects are there in the league? Can you say name 5 guys who are better and still on rookie contracts? Towns, GreekFreak, Jokic is in the discussion. Myles Turner looks great but not clearly better than KP. Who else? I mean we are talking about one of the best prospects in the league. If he's not worth building around name me the guys who are as I am clearly lost on the subject!

Phil hedges every bet, almost, which is why we cant win...He ensures we won't lose in the long term...Like have a girlfriend and no hanky panky...
Right... who wants fall back options? You prefer the Isiah option? Of course this will work? How can it fail? Just think... Eddie Curry cost us Noah AND Aldridge in draft picks. Go Isiah! Only pu$$ies hedge!
holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

3/2/2017  3:00 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/2/2017  3:02 PM
fishmike wrote:
nixluva wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
fishmike wrote:

Embiid, OK4, Parker(hurt), have to wait on Ben Simmons??...Wow, three are Sixers...People are sleeping on OK4, he put up the second best rook stats last year..But on that list, there are maybe three guys I'm building around..Embiid, Freak, and Towns...

KP is a good player...I'm concerned about the wear and tear on his frame and depending on that the next decade...

Embiid, Parker and Simmons already had worse health issues than KP! KP is a top tier talent and worth building around.

I know... WTF.. .you want to build around guys who cant get on the floor. Embiid is 22 and has played like 30 NBA games. Ben Simmons has not played so you cant rank him in front of KP. Parker is an excellent prospect. Better than KP? Why? OK4 has looked good. Not nearly as good as KP.

What is your problem???..I just telling who is good as well..Who knows what will happen down the road..Why are u guys so defensive...It's just a point of view..And Willy??What..Cant even have a convo..Whatever...

It's like if you don't praise KP, nothing else is worth speaking about...
fishmike
USA
3/2/2017  3:17 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/2/2017  3:17 PM
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
nixluva wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
fishmike wrote:

What is your problem???..I just telling who is good as well..Who knows what will happen down the road..Why are u guys so defensive...It's just a point of view..And Willy??What..Cant even have a convo..Whatever...

This is a Knicks fan board. Sorry but I said what prospects are better than KP? You came up with OK4 and two guys who either cant get on the floor or never have. So I believe that is 100% "WTF" worthy.

But yea.. do tell all us Knick fans why OK4, Ben Simmons and Embiid are better to build around than KP. Have at it.

Let me guess what you think about Willy.. probably another Jackie Butler.

holfresh

3/2/2017  3:20 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/2/2017  3:23 PM
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
nixluva wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
fishmike wrote:

This is a Knicks fan board. Sorry but I said what prospects are better than KP? You came up with OK4 and two guys who either cant get on the floor or never have. So I believe that is 100% "WTF" worthy.

But yea.. do tell all us Knick fans why OK4, Ben Simmons and Embiid are better to build around than KP. Have at it.

I'm pretty sure I said I would build around Freak, Embiid and Town..Pretty sure...Seems like a convo is too much..let's kill it...
holfresh

3/2/2017  3:36 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/2/2017  3:36 PM
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
nixluva wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
fishmike wrote:

I'm pretty sure I said I would build around Freak, Embiid and Town..Pretty sure...Seems like a convo is too much..let's kill it...

And I'll say this about Towns..He hasn't changed the losing in Minny..Embiid has changed Philly..To me, Embiid is ahead of Towns..I wouldn't classify Towns as a build around player at this point..Another nice piece to have..Franchise player changes the course of your franchise..Freak and Embiid are doing that right now..

holfresh

3/2/2017  3:44 PM
A franchise player is a player, when he steps on the court, his team and fans think they have a chance to win..
fishmike
USA
3/2/2017  4:32 PM
holfresh wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
nixluva wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
fishmike wrote:

And I'll say this about Towns..He hasn't changed the losing in Minny..Embiid has changed Philly..To me, Embiid is ahead of Towns..I wouldn't classify Towns as a build around player at this point..Another nice piece to have..Franchise player changes the course of your franchise..Freak and Embiid are doing that right now..

So we agree... Towns and Freak are easy picks above KP. You really got nothing after that. You can NOT be serious about Embiid if you want to keep this conversation in reality. 4 straight years of his knees blowing up. He *would* be yes, he is a true freak of nature but the only BB he's played lasted 30 games in one year of the last and has blown his knee out every year. Embiid is a fantasy and not a prospect at all.

So what have we confirmed? Holfresh agrees KP is a top 5 NBA prospect, and has a strong argument for top 3. See? That wasnt so hard!

holfresh

3/2/2017  4:48 PM
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
nixluva wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
fishmike wrote:

So we agree... Towns and Freak are easy picks above KP. You really got nothing after that. You can NOT be serious about Embiid if you want to keep this conversation in reality. 4 straight years of his knees blowing up. He *would* be yes, he is a true freak of nature but the only BB he's played lasted 30 games in one year of the last and has blown his knee out every year. Embiid is a fantasy and not a prospect at all.

So what have we confirmed? Holfresh agrees KP is a top 5 NBA prospect, and has a strong argument for top 3. See? That wasnt so hard!

Embiid is fantasy..Comical..You can delude yourself, enjoy the high..

fishmike
USA
3/3/2017  8:41 AM
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
nixluva wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
fishmike wrote:

Delude? Really? Lets pair up Embiid with Oden. Its a CANT MISS! Embiid, ends year with torn knee. Embiid, out for year. Embiid, out for year. Embiid, played on minutes restrictions, gets in 30ish games, out for year. Thats his last 4 years. If you want to tell me Embiid is as good or anywhere close the prospect KP is than now I understand why you liked Isiah so much... your bat**** crazy. Sorry, actually being able to participate in the games is important. Lunacy. Yea.. Im high.
holfresh

3/3/2017  9:45 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/3/2017  10:00 AM
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
nixluva wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
fishmike wrote:

Delude? Really? Lets pair up Embiid with Oden. Its a CANT MISS! Embiid, ends year with torn knee. Embiid, out for year. Embiid, out for year. Embiid, played on minutes restrictions, gets in 30ish games, out for year. Thats his last 4 years. If you want to tell me Embiid is as good or anywhere close the prospect KP is than now I understand why you liked Isiah so much... your bat**** crazy. Sorry, actually being able to participate in the games is important. Lunacy. Yea.. Im high.

Well first of all his injury is a meniscus tear which is very different from an ACL..JR played thru a meniscus and Lin didn't want to play on it after surgery...So it's quite different. It's good that it isn't an old injury. The team is just being cautious which is smart..Second he hasn't been out the last 4 years, please reexamine your stats..Obviously you are lost when it comes to other teams. Except the time you became a Net fan and we attending Net games, posting Net love on the Brooklyn move...Nice to have you back tho, to lecture us on being a good Knick fan..

fishmike
USA
3/3/2017  10:42 AM
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
nixluva wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
fishmike wrote:

Well first of all his injury is a meniscus tear which is very different from an ACL..JR played thru a meniscus and Lin didn't want to play on it after surgery...So it's quite different. It's good that it isn't an old injury. The team is just being cautious which is smart..Second he hasn't been out the last 4 years, please reexamine your stats..Obviously you are lost when it comes to other teams. Except the time you became a Net fan and we attending Net games, posting Net love on the Brooklyn move...Nice to have you back tho, to lecture us on being a good Knick fan..

Never been a Net fan, or fan of any other team. I did go to the first Nets game at Barclays. DJ, a poster here who is now a Raptors fan understood the only way he would get us to see a game with him was to buy the tickets, so I have indeed been to Nets game. Posting on another forums? Prove it... didnt happen.

Back to facts on Embiid:
13-14 Ended college year by blowing out his knee
14-15 Did not play any games
15-16 Did not play any games
16-17 25mpg, 31 games and season ends with knee troubles.

But yea.. its only a meniscus. Stick to that. Conversation over dude. Hopefully for you KP has a bad shooting night so you can keep burning that midnight lamp.

holfresh

3/3/2017  10:52 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/3/2017  11:01 AM
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
nixluva wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
fishmike wrote:

Never been a Net fan, or fan of any other team. I did go to the first Nets game at Barclays. DJ, a poster here who is now a Raptors fan understood the only way he would get us to see a game with him was to buy the tickets, so I have indeed been to Nets game. Posting on another forums? Prove it... didnt happen.

Back to facts on Embiid:

But yea.. its only a meniscus. Stick to that. Conversation over dude. Hopefully for you KP has a bad shooting night so you can keep burning that midnight lamp.

I'm talking about what I saw here...I pretty sure you were pumping the Nets, dissing the Knicks and your Barclays attendance with DJ and Marv...I could be wrong, was a long time ago..I do remember stuff tho...

fishmike
USA
3/3/2017  11:55 AM
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
nixluva wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
fishmike wrote:

Back to facts on Embiid:

I'm talking about what I saw here...I pretty sure you were pumping the Nets, dissing the Knicks and your Barclays attendance with DJ and Marv...I could be wrong, was a long time ago..I do remember stuff tho...

your memory is crap. I killed the Barclays center calling it an airport hanger full of muddy noise. As for the team I could care less about the Nets and have never cared about the Nets. I got a free ticket to see my friend's team (Toronto Craptors) and that game happened to be at Barclays. Not much else beside that, but nice try to deflect your Phil hate (KP hate stems from the Phil hate, same tree). Embiid is a perfect example of how slanted your view is. You could find a way to call a guy who's played 2 months of ball in 3+ years as good a prospect as KP because you know.. its a Phil pick so something must be crappy. You didnt say crap when the team was playing well early, but since this thing has hit the fan your taking any chance to dump on KP, Phil, Willy.. whatever the thread is.

You will come back about how its impossible to talk about these guys because people get so sensitive or some BS. You can be critical of KP if it makes you happy. He's still a top 5 or top 3 prospect in this league. Be critical of Willy, sure... he's still show a value that far exceeds his draft position and is moving up the rookie ladder almost weekly. Be critical of Phil... he's got no shortage of failures here. He's made some bad moves, but the context is you didnt say crap when the team was playing well and your and Isiah nut-hugger who still believes that guy was good. Happy Friday

holfresh

3/3/2017  12:10 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/3/2017  12:10 PM
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
nixluva wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
fishmike wrote:

Back to facts on Embiid:

your memory is crap. I killed the Barclays center calling it an airport hanger full of muddy noise. As for the team I could care less about the Nets and have never cared about the Nets. I got a free ticket to see my friend's team (Toronto Craptors) and that game happened to be at Barclays. Not much else beside that, but nice try to deflect your Phil hate (KP hate stems from the Phil hate, same tree). Embiid is a perfect example of how slanted your view is. You could find a way to call a guy who's played 2 months of ball in 3+ years as good a prospect as KP because you know.. its a Phil pick so something must be crappy. You didnt say crap when the team was playing well early, but since this thing has hit the fan your taking any chance to dump on KP, Phil, Willy.. whatever the thread is.

You will come back about how its impossible to talk about these guys because people get so sensitive or some BS. You can be critical of KP if it makes you happy. He's still a top 5 or top 3 prospect in this league. Be critical of Willy, sure... he's still show a value that far exceeds his draft position and is moving up the rookie ladder almost weekly. Be critical of Phil... he's got no shortage of failures here. He's made some bad moves, but the context is you didnt say crap when the team was playing well and your and Isiah nut-hugger who still believes that guy was good. Happy Friday

I'm trying to talk hoops dude, can't do the childish banter to coddle your heros...

GameThread: Knicks @ Orlando

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy