[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks win without Camby...
Author Thread
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
12/25/2001  10:21 PM
...Allan Houston finally a big game, scoring 34 and Sprewell added 21 and Harrington, who should start over Thomas, put up 16.

Camby was out with a sore toe, which was probably the result of landing on it constantly in order to avoid landing on his heel. Anyways, x-rays are negative so he'll be back soon.

Spree held Carter to 15 which was probably the key to the 102-94 win. The best win of late comes without Marcus Camby. Go figure. Anyways a win's a win so this has to do something for the team's confindence.
AUTOADVERT
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
12/25/2001  10:25 PM
Yeah, if Harrington started he would avg. 17 points
#Knickstaps
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
12/26/2001  5:51 AM
Duck quote:

"The biggest thing tonight more than anything else is that he didn't take a vacation in any quarter."

Houston quote:

"It felt good," Houston said. "It felt like it was long overdue. I have to do my job all-around instead of just shooting."

It's about freaking time isn't it? And Jax had a very good game as well, one shy from a triple double.
prowler
Member: #135
USA
12/26/2001  11:43 AM
I am glad you guys share the same take as I on the issue of Othella starting over Thomas. Kurt doesnt have the ability to resist stupid fouls so in the best interest of the team he is best suited coming of the bench. I knew all of you guys put both hands on your heads when you saw Spencer getting up of the bench. Personally I would give Travis Knight the nod any day, he came in and played some inspired ball he deserved a "way to go, dog". Just in case I still am lobbying for minutes for Lovar Postell anybody with me? I know it would be hard but he derserves some luv too.

Happy Holidays
knicker for life
Knixkik
USA
12/26/2001  3:47 PM
I am definetly a fan of Harrington starting over Thomas. When our top four big men are all healthy, they will be a good group. I personally think we could find better talent in the NBDL then in Knight and Spencer. Maybe we should try one of those big guys from Roanoke, Lorenzo Coleman or Thomas Hamilton or that other good big guy, Neil Edwards. Anyone of these could top our two back-up centers in my opinion.
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
12/27/2001  4:32 AM
We still have one roster spot open and if no trades take place, why the hell not give it a shot?

If trades take place though we're likely to get a player+cap filler in return. We could still waive Larry Robinson though but how is he anyway?
MCfan23
Member: #114
USA
12/27/2001  1:16 PM
Posted by Knixkik:

I am definetly a fan of Harrington starting over Thomas. When our top four big men are all healthy, they will be a good group. I personally think we could find better talent in the NBDL then in Knight and Spencer. Maybe we should try one of those big guys from Roanoke, Lorenzo Coleman or Thomas Hamilton or that other good big guy, Neil Edwards. Anyone of these could top our two back-up centers in my opinion.

How Othella doesn't start I do not know. I love how the guy plays, he has worked his rear end off and improved dramatically. He deserves to start over Thomas. Kurt is a great bench player, but as a starter, I am not so sure.

I don't know much about the NBDL guys but they can't be as bad as Felton Spencer. The last positive thing I remember from Felt was the blocked shot on Jahidi White on the first possesion of the season.

However, I have been impressed with Travis Knight recently. He has gotten more and more minutes and given us more and more production. Maybe all he needed was a chance. He has certainly done more than Spencer.
We suck.
Knixkik
USA
12/27/2001  1:57 PM
The play of Knight has been a nice surprise, but don't expect too much from him. He does seem to be a temperary solution, but i'm not sold on him and think we need something better. Hopefully he'll keep it up though. i love his hair with the head band. He's very stylish.
Knicks win without Camby...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy