[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

It Is Time To Stop Being Delusional About This Franchise
Author Thread
misterearl
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #799
USA
2/25/2017  1:10 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/25/2017  1:13 PM
As a Knicks follower since 1967, I have witnessed the erosion of an entertaining and galvanizing brand into something unrecognizable, something disorganized and without purpose, other than selling merchandise and expensive seats.

There are no proposed trades that will transform this franchise into a consistent winner because the organization itself is dysfunctional and driven by one mans ego. Veteran players are signed for the money and younger players are malnourished and poisoned by a lack of trust and a support system based on suspicion and turnover.

Certainly, proposing trades and transactions is a convenient means to ignore the reality of institutionalized losing. Unfortunately, we have no say in the matter. Zero. Dolan sets the agenda, signs the checks and pulls the strings. Phil Jackson is a disinterested figurehead who would have been foolish to turn down the tens of millions for lending his name. His heart is elsewhere. There is no direction.

There will be no playoff run this year or next. The league has much more passionate and intelligent men running NBA franchises and innovation has passed New York by and lapped it twice. New Yorker Donnie Walsh, with his imperfections, was as good as it gets. He only lasted five minutes.

Melo will play his version of playground basketball forever. He will not change and that is a shame. His shadow, for all its statistical highlights, causes others to step back and watch, and not play defense, the hallmark of the franchise at its best.

The owner is not enlightened. Nor is he going to change. The owner is less intelligent than most of the posters at UK who declare loyalty and plea for sanity and direction. Dolan is far behind the curve of executive leadership. His media police, message monitoring and arena gestapo are not a good look. I miss Charles Oakley, Marcus Camby, Cazzie Russell, Butch Komives, Dave Stallworth and Butch Beard.

What reason is there to watch redundant, corporate, robotic, losing basketball?

Please, give me one reason to watch.

once a knick always a knick
AUTOADVERT
smackeddog
Member: #883
2/25/2017  1:17 PM
misterearl wrote:As a Knicks follower since 1967, I have witnessed the erosion of an entertaining and galvanizing brand into something unrecognizable, something disorganized and without purpose, other than selling merchandise and expensive seats.

There are no proposed trades that will transform this franchise into a consistent winner because the organization itself is dysfunctional and driven by one mans ego. Veteran players are signed for the money and younger players are malnourished and poisoned by a lack of trust and a support system based on suspicion and turnover.

Certainly, proposing trades and transactions is a convenient means to ignore the reality of institutionalized losing. Unfortunately, we have no say in the matter. Zero. Dolan sets the agenda, signs the checks and pulls the strings. Phil Jackson is a disinterested figurehead who would have been foolish to turn down the tens of millions for lending his name. His heart is elsewhere. There is no direction.

There will be no playoff run this year or next. The league has much more passionate and intelligent men running NBA franchises and innovation has passed New York by and lapped it twice. New Yorker Donnie Walsh, with his imperfections, was as good as it gets. He only lasted five minutes.

Melo will play his version of playground basketball forever. He will not change and that is a shame. His shadow, for all its statistical highlights, causes others to step back and watch, and not play defense, the hallmark of the franchise at its best.

The owner is not enlightened. Nor is he going to change. The owner is less intelligent than most of the posters at UK who declare loyalty and plea for sanity and direction. Dolan is far behind the curve of executive leadership. His media police, message monitoring and arena gestapo are not a good look. I miss Charles Oakley, Marcus Camby, Cazzie Russell, Butch Komives, Dave Stallworth and Butch Beard.

Why do you need a reason to watch? If you don't want to, don't- spend your time doing something more rewarding

My main reason for watching is to see if we lose. I'm excited about the draft and I do enjoy following how we're doing in the lottery stakes. Also I watch to se eKP and Willys development, and I'm hoping we see more of Plumlee, Kuz, and KOQ

fwk00
Member: #6048

2/25/2017  2:15 PM
smackeddog wrote:
misterearl wrote:As a Knicks follower since 1967, I have witnessed the erosion of an entertaining and galvanizing brand into something unrecognizable, something disorganized and without purpose, other than selling merchandise and expensive seats.

Why do you need a reason to watch? If you don't want to, don't- spend your time doing something more rewarding

My main reason for watching is to see if we lose. I'm excited about the draft and I do enjoy following how we're doing in the lottery stakes. Also I watch to see KP and Willys development, and I'm hoping we see more of Plumlee, Kuz, and KOQ

Earl, there is NO reason to watch if you're interested in basketball. Many of your arguments are spot on but let me disagree on a few.

For a long time I blamed Dolan as the only common denominator over the years but I'm developing a different theory since Jax was brought on board. The long and short of it is that I think the NBA as a sport has decided that since the Yankees and Giants and even the Rangers are such perpetual powerhouses that in one sport at least a New York team will be artificially handicapped. Ever since the Pat Riley Knicks, the CBA has built-in provisions that favor teams in subtle ways such as tax differences, difficulty of trading, not setting a grace period in which top five draft picking teams must not repeat access to top draft picks for 3-5 years and so on.

That's what's made the game unrecognizable and team building so difficult. The very concept of tanking is institutionalized in the NBA as is the idea that refereeing can be biased toward the team the refs think are playing "better" or more "aggressive" basketball. So the playing field is not flat, the salary caps are not relative to tax advantages, and the CBA is instrumented to punish cities who have no problem being competitive in any other sport.

To Dolan's credit, he's stepped aside and let's Jax call the shots (such as they can be called). We know from the days of Larry Brown who informed us that righting a ship such as the Knicks would take five years (and Brown inherited less of a mess than Jax did). We are but in year two of a Jax team and we see glimpses and intuit better days in much of what he *can* control.

But, yes, Dolan as a public face of ownership is not exciting. He's not fan but he's vested in winning. And he's not a student and it shows. Nothing here is incriminating - he's not a Mark Cuban or Steve Ballmer and so on. He is an easy target for the fan's frustration.

Anyone with a brain knows that Phil gambled on bringing together Rose, Noah, and Courtney to complement Melo. These are all NBA talents when they play like they are paid to. Only the players can control their conditioning, the energy they bring to the game and their professional obligations.

Melo is bat-sh@t crazy to be standing around after all these years saying, "No, not this group either." What players will work for Melo? Maybe Phil can pull them out of his large intestine to satisfy Melo.

And after the last Cleveland train-wreck of a game there is zero reason not to tank. Making the playoffs - doable as that is would ultimately be an embarrassment.

Like smackeddog I used to watch my teams who were down and out develop the next generation but in the NBA, the multi-million dollar snowflakes will give you a bad name unless their names are on the card no matter how much they deserve to be benched in Westchester. So, no there is no reason to watch anymore.

Jmpasq
Member: #4182

2/25/2017  4:38 PM
The great DOnnie walsh the man who traded essentially 2 lottery picks to get rid of Jared Jeffries. Who is dumber the man who traded 2 lottery picks to get rid of Jared Jeffries or the guy who signed Jared Jeffries? The guy was terrible in the draft, I will never get over passing on Derozan, didnt like picking Gallo over Brook Lopez to much either. Compared to the other losers ths franchise had Donnie Walso looks good but he was pretty bad as well

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
misterearl
USA
2/25/2017  4:52 PM
fwk00 - I appreciate your careful analysis. The expertise of posters like you is what makes the pain somewhat bearable. As Knicks supporters, win or lose, there are some things that cloud my hope for the future. My issue is there is no way of telling whether Dolan has "stepped aside" as you describe it. None of us have access to the chain of command and power. We can only guess from afar. The press is excluded from the dialogue. Players are monitored like children. Via his heavy handed dealing with the media, and keeping Phil away from interviews and media accessibility, the Knicks front office operation is less transparent than most. That stinks and leaves us all to guess the corporate mission.

Dolan's thumbprint is all over the operation. That is not a good thing. Lastly, Dolan is no more vested in winning than any other owner. Very soon, uncle Phil's contract will expire and the search will begin again. We push the rock up the hill to have it roll back on our weary shoulders.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
2/25/2017  7:01 PM
misterearl wrote:fwk00 - I appreciate your careful analysis. The expertise of posters like you is what makes the pain somewhat bearable. As Knicks supporters, win or lose, there are some things that cloud my hope for the future. My issue is there is no way of telling whether Dolan has "stepped aside" as you describe it. None of us have access to the chain of command and power. We can only guess from afar. The press is excluded from the dialogue. Players are monitored like children. Via his heavy handed dealing with the media, and keeping Phil away from interviews and media accessibility, the Knicks front office operation is less transparent than most. That stinks and leaves us all to guess the corporate mission.

Dolan's thumbprint is all over the operation. That is not a good thing. Lastly, Dolan is no more vested in winning than any other owner. Very soon, uncle Phil's contract will expire and the search will begin again. We push the rock up the hill to have it roll back on our weary shoulders.

I think this team has a better future than that. This summer is pivotal in that they must add to this young core. This draft has so much talent and they MUST hit on these picks!!!

93BUICK
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1175
USA
2/25/2017  8:55 PM
Mr Earl this thread title could have been any moment since 2000 we obviously don't get it.
If you are still following the team and reading sites like this, there is nothing, short of your own demise, that is going to throw you off this train.
HofstraBBall
Member: #6192

2/25/2017  10:30 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/25/2017  10:31 PM
fwk00 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

My main reason for watching is to see if we lose. I'm excited about the draft and I do enjoy following how we're doing in the lottery stakes. Also I watch to see KP and Willys development, and I'm hoping we see more of Plumlee, Kuz, and KOQ

Earl, there is NO reason to watch if you're interested in basketball. Many of your arguments are spot on but let me disagree on a few.

For a long time I blamed Dolan as the only common denominator over the years but I'm developing a different theory since Jax was brought on board. The long and short of it is that I think the NBA as a sport has decided that since the Yankees and Giants and even the Rangers are such perpetual powerhouses that in one sport at least a New York team will be artificially handicapped. Ever since the Pat Riley Knicks, the CBA has built-in provisions that favor teams in subtle ways such as tax differences, difficulty of trading, not setting a grace period in which top five draft picking teams must not repeat access to top draft picks for 3-5 years and so on.

That's what's made the game unrecognizable and team building so difficult. The very concept of tanking is institutionalized in the NBA as is the idea that refereeing can be biased toward the team the refs think are playing "better" or more "aggressive" basketball. So the playing field is not flat, the salary caps are not relative to tax advantages, and the CBA is instrumented to punish cities who have no problem being competitive in any other sport.

To Dolan's credit, he's stepped aside and let's Jax call the shots (such as they can be called). We know from the days of Larry Brown who informed us that righting a ship such as the Knicks would take five years (and Brown inherited less of a mess than Jax did). We are but in year two of a Jax team and we see glimpses and intuit better days in much of what he *can* control.

But, yes, Dolan as a public face of ownership is not exciting. He's not fan but he's vested in winning. And he's not a student and it shows. Nothing here is incriminating - he's not a Mark Cuban or Steve Ballmer and so on. He is an easy target for the fan's frustration.

Anyone with a brain knows that Phil gambled on bringing together Rose, Noah, and Courtney to complement Melo. These are all NBA talents when they play like they are paid to. Only the players can control their conditioning, the energy they bring to the game and their professional obligations.

Melo is bat-sh@t crazy to be standing around after all these years saying, "No, not this group either." What players will work for Melo? Maybe Phil can pull them out of his large intestine to satisfy Melo.

And after the last Cleveland train-wreck of a game there is zero reason not to tank. Making the playoffs - doable as that is would ultimately be an embarrassment.

Like smackeddog I used to watch my teams who were down and out develop the next generation but in the NBA, the multi-million dollar snowflakes will give you a bad name unless their names are on the card no matter how much they deserve to be benched in Westchester. So, no there is no reason to watch anymore.

Have include roster link for 2015 and 2014. Please highlight which player you consider a solid NBA player today or then? Ahh the memories. STAT with his bum knees. Bags O donuts. Samuel, Jose. The list has CHIP written all over it!

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/NYK/2016.html]
http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/NYK/2015.html

I'll wait for your mic dropping response.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
Paris907
Member: #6099
USA
2/25/2017  10:45 PM
I too remember the Garden when Mike Riordan tried to guard Earl and those Knick Bullitt matchups were fun.
I'm a New York fan. I see how the Mara family handles their franchise and while there are years that are less competitive, they have a strong sense of how to get it done.
So does Robert Craft and Belechek and Brady. Talk about a machine? And here we are with with Mr Dolan. His hiring
Of Isaiah, firing of Donnie Walsh, insisting on Melo coming to New York by fleecing our talent when Melo would have come anyway, are but a very small sampling of how not to manage a franchise.
I had hopes for Phil and unlike the ny media, I think his done some decent moves yet with Dolan still owner, I'm afraid that we will find ourselves in the spin cycle once again.
Think Of this. Say Willie becomes an 18/12 man in 2-3 years and KP 22-10. Say we bring on a top 10 draft pick and secure our guard of the future. All isn't lost. I can build around that threesome.
nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
2/25/2017  10:54 PM
Fuck you earl and **** this thread. If youre so fed up with the owner and the team then don't watch. No one here cares about your "fan card" and if you don't want to watch than don't. Youre no different then any poster here...were all knick fans, if the owner bothers you so much then turn it off. No one here has any sympathy for you, were all in the same boat.
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
holfresh
Member: #1081

2/25/2017  10:58 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/25/2017  11:06 PM

Just because you can sing doesn't mean you can dance, Answerman...Phil can't dance...Dolan gave you what you wanted, he gave you "Uncle Phil" and you rejoiced...Now you are trying to hang this on Dolan...A lot of blame goes in his direction, sure, but the current dysfunction is about Phil, firstly...Phil can't relate to today's players and can't recruit...Can't build either..He doesn't want to talk to the media..He is a recluse(Not in the job description)...Old dude who just want to do things his way, and hey, he probably earned it too...Just not here, maybe in LA or Chicago..It's not a good scene...It toxic...I'm sure he wants to collect on his two remaining years...Can't blame him, Dolan likes bling and was easy to con..Phil is bling, he and his friends(Fisher, Rambis, Horny, etc) rolled Dolan for some real cash...Phil's problem is that he is always trying to get rid of players and not trying to acquire players...Phil ends up on the losing end of all trades..Sad to watch..

This organization needs a complete overhaul..We need people in here that can relate to today's players...It's a slow process that Dolan thinks can be fixed with one big fat starphuck...Didn't work again..The organization needs a new front man...The Oak thing, along with Phil's tweets, will have lasting repercussions...People and Players won't forget...We have no choice but to look to the draft...Hopefully we can get something for Melo in the off season...We need to regroup and start again..Phil just probably missed his stop, asleep on the cross town bus, as we speak...

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
2/25/2017  11:48 PM
holfresh wrote:

Just because you can sing doesn't mean you can dance, Answerman...Phil can't dance...Dolan gave you what you wanted, he gave you "Uncle Phil" and you rejoiced...Now you are trying to hang this on Dolan...A lot of blame goes in his direction, sure, but the current dysfunction is about Phil, firstly...Phil can't relate to today's players and can't recruit...Can't build either..He doesn't want to talk to the media..He is a recluse(Not in the job description)...Old dude who just want to do things his way, and hey, he probably earned it too...Just not here, maybe in LA or Chicago..It's not a good scene...It toxic...I'm sure he wants to collect on his two remaining years...Can't blame him, Dolan likes bling and was easy to con..Phil is bling, he and his friends(Fisher, Rambis, Horny, etc) rolled Dolan for some real cash...Phil's problem is that he is always trying to get rid of players and not trying to acquire players...Phil ends up on the losing end of all trades..Sad to watch..

This organization needs a complete overhaul..We need people in here that can relate to today's players...It's a slow process that Dolan thinks can be fixed with one big fat starphuck...Didn't work again..The organization needs a new front man...The Oak thing, along with Phil's tweets, will have lasting repercussions...People and Players won't forget...We have no choice but to look to the draft...Hopefully we can get something for Melo in the off season...We need to regroup and start again..Phil just probably missed his stop, asleep on the cross town bus, as we speak...

I could care less about Phil relating to today's players. Just keep drafting well and building an actual team. He's off to a good start with KP and Willy. We've even got some decent role players already. Now Phil has to BUILD UP THE CORE with a legit PG, SG and SF for the future. People need to get off this Phil bashing and wake the F up. Phil has a chance to remake this team over the next 2 years with very important Picks and bringing in some players that fit the Team Ball we want to play.

Screw the overhaul of the organization crap. Just get smart in the Draft and Free Agency. Get rid of SELFISH players and fill this roster up with 2 WAY players that know how to play team ball. TEAM BALL!!! That's what Phil is about in case you forgot cuz you're spending so much time feeding into the MEDIA TRIPE.

holfresh
Member: #1081

2/26/2017  12:02 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/26/2017  12:02 AM
nixluva wrote:
holfresh wrote:

I could care less about Phil relating to today's players. Just keep drafting well and building an actual team. He's off to a good start with KP and Willy. We've even got some decent role players already. Now Phil has to BUILD UP THE CORE with a legit PG, SG and SF for the future. People need to get off this Phil bashing and wake the F up. Phil has a chance to remake this team over the next 2 years with very important Picks and bringing in some players that fit the Team Ball we want to play.

Screw the overhaul of the organization crap. Just get smart in the Draft and Free Agency. Get rid of SELFISH players and fill this roster up with 2 WAY players that know how to play team ball. TEAM BALL!!! That's what Phil is about in case you forgot cuz you're spending so much time feeding into the MEDIA TRIPE.

Phil has been trying to win for three years and he has been losing..This thread is meant for you..Delusional..
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/26/2017  12:44 AM
93BUICK wrote:Mr Earl this thread title could have been any moment since 2000 we obviously don't get it.

Yup

fwk00
Member: #6048

2/26/2017  1:55 AM
misterearl wrote:fwk00 - I appreciate your careful analysis. The expertise of posters like you is what makes the pain somewhat bearable. As Knicks supporters, win or lose, there are some things that cloud my hope for the future. My issue is there is no way of telling whether Dolan has "stepped aside" as you describe it. None of us have access to the chain of command and power. We can only guess from afar. The press is excluded from the dialogue. Players are monitored like children. Via his heavy handed dealing with the media, and keeping Phil away from interviews and media accessibility, the Knicks front office operation is less transparent than most. That stinks and leaves us all to guess the corporate mission.

Earl - We go back as far as most on this or any other board. The past twenty years or so have been a painful ride for sure. I often get paid to do research and I'm fairly good at it. Here's what I think has happened and why.

I think Dolan has absolutely stepped aside. And Dolan cares to the degree he can. His scope of responsibilities are far broader than just the Knicks perennial soap-operas. You can tell he cares by his body language. He squirms in his seat when the Knicks are blowing leads and you can feel the empathy of guests around him. This is not an indifferent owner.

IMO, things went wrong when the Knicks were slow to understand the implications of the CBA contracts around the turn of the century. Dolan had spent as much as needed during Checketts and Riley and continued thinking that would work going forward. The Allan Houston contract became an albatross that buried the team for over a decade due to unintended consequences. Those consequences have handcuffed multiple GMs and the duplicity of player agents in the Bargnani trade served to once again sink the franchise just as we were seeing a ray of light. The difficulty of the New York market and expectations worked like a Chinese finger puzzle - the harder the Knicks tried getting out of their woes, the deeper the woes became.

The press is not and has not been friendly or fair to the Knicks in years. With few exceptions they have zero professionalism and they treat the Dolan family, management, and players as bloodsport. They don't care who they hurt and they have zero interest in objective reporting. Dolan and Jax are completely within their rights to avoid them at any cost. And likewise MSG, like any organization with deep pockets, are easy targets for fraudulent claims and litigation. Its just good business to have strict policies. Has nothing to do with bad ownership or bad intent or suspicion that they're doing something wrong. And YES it is sad but it is what it is.

As for the players being monitored like children - many of them ARE mentally and psychologically children who can barely speak in complete thoughts. And for all the monitoring they play with guns, get shot, and go AWOL and so on. They NEED adult supervision in too many cases.

In hiring Jax, one of the most gifted and dedicated employees the organization has ever had, Dolan's intent to build a winner is clear. And the mission has always been clear - compete and incrementally build as best you can. This means leveraging assets, taking risks, navigating losing with a roster half filled with prima donnas. Its fair to lament Jax's miscalculations but it is profoundly unfair to question his intent or intellect. There's a league full of teams who haven't won squat or gotten appreciably better during the same time span our problems have occurred in. Jax is an organizational treasure - professional haters be damned.

But this year has been a special kind of ugly thanks to Melo's indifference and the lack of energy and professionalism we are being subjected to by the veterans - unwatchable and inexcusable.

TripleThreat
Member: #3997

2/26/2017  2:16 AM
misterearl wrote:Please, give me one reason to watch.

Ted Turner.

While Ted Turner did give us James Bond movie marathons and probably changed the landscape of how local networks and pro baseball teams operate in tandem, he was the definition of an idiot meddling owner.

While Dolan is an imbecile, Turner was worse. Got nailed for tampering. Tried to manage his own team until MLB stopped him.

At some point, Turner got too old or too tired to be a douchebag owner anymore, and let baseball people do baseball jobs. The Braves got much better much faster after that.

Ted Turner, the third phase of his Braves ownership, is a sliver of hope for any team with a lousy owner.

It's a small consolation, but maybe Dolan will stick to his crappy band and hire a guy like Sam Presti and be bored of the Knicks and let a trained and experienced NBA GM do his job and get out of the guys way.

Maybe Dolan needs baby steps. I don't think Jackson is a good hire, I think he was a mediocre hire, but for a matter of consolation, at least Dolan is bracing himself to get out of the way. I never think you can fix stupid, I do think stupid can get too old and tired to be bothered and the damage can be mitigated. As much as I hate the Patriots, have to give Robert Kraft credit, he got a solid football guy in Belichick ( a douchebag, but a brilliant douchebag) and just got out of his way.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/26/2017  1:01 PM
TripleThreat wrote:
misterearl wrote:Please, give me one reason to watch.

Ted Turner.

While Ted Turner did give us James Bond movie marathons and probably changed the landscape of how local networks and pro baseball teams operate in tandem, he was the definition of an idiot meddling owner.

While Dolan is an imbecile, Turner was worse. Got nailed for tampering. Tried to manage his own team until MLB stopped him.

At some point, Turner got too old or too tired to be a douchebag owner anymore, and let baseball people do baseball jobs. The Braves got much better much faster after that.

Ted Turner, the third phase of his Braves ownership, is a sliver of hope for any team with a lousy owner.

It's a small consolation, but maybe Dolan will stick to his crappy band and hire a guy like Sam Presti and be bored of the Knicks and let a trained and experienced NBA GM do his job and get out of the guys way.

Maybe Dolan needs baby steps. I don't think Jackson is a good hire, I think he was a mediocre hire, but for a matter of consolation, at least Dolan is bracing himself to get out of the way. I never think you can fix stupid, I do think stupid can get too old and tired to be bothered and the damage can be mitigated. As much as I hate the Patriots, have to give Robert Kraft credit, he got a solid football guy in Belichick ( a douchebag, but a brilliant douchebag) and just got out of his way.

Or, more local, the Rangers.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
misterearl
USA
2/27/2017  3:30 PM
holfresh wrote:

holfresh - what I really wanted was Bill Bradley to become part owner with a majority stake.

Players, as you are so correct in stating, are a fraternity. The Oak ejection sends a clear message to his brothers in the cloth, the ones who wear the uniforms.

misterearl
USA
2/27/2017  3:34 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/27/2017  3:43 PM
Good Luck With That

nixluva wrote:

I think this team has a better future than that. This summer is pivotal in that they must add to this young core. This draft has so much talent and they MUST hit on these picks!!!

nixluva - you know that "hitting on" picks becomes less likely after the first round.

Our best player, potentially, in a little over one year, has suffered six different injuries. He has injured his left Achilles, left groin, left leg, right shoulder, right ankle, and right foot. "The disturbing thing about Porzingis’ injuries is that they’re not coincidental. Towering big men have a lengthy history with lower-extremity injuries."

Greg Oden’s career ended before it started because of knee injuries. Sam bowie was a never-was.

The fundamental concern that is expressed in this thread is that changing direction does not become easier, it becomes more difficult.

The draft? Better fondle those rosary beads night and day.

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
2/27/2017  3:49 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/27/2017  3:49 PM

This team has good young talent and every draft pick moving forward. But if you are looking for reasons not to watch, just don't. You don't need to waste anymore time and effort trying to convince others this is a bad situation. Some chose to be positive, and others don't. If you don't want to watch, just don't. No one is being delusional about anything really.

It Is Time To Stop Being Delusional About This Franchise

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy