[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

If we can move Melo this summer, do you keep Rose?
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

2/25/2017  10:23 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/25/2017  10:33 AM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
HofstraBBall wrote:I would lock him up for the max and extend Noah to max as well. Then I would bench them and let KP and Willy singlehandedly take on the world. Or maybe add our great draft picks to help them, but only in 4th quarter if they need it. The Draft picks will probably turn out to be the best players of all time within 2 years.

Don't think it matters what we do. No one is coming to this **** show. And all we will have to do for the next 5 years is listen to everyone on here cream about mediocre talent that they think will be the next MJ. Good times.
Agree with full rebuild. That includes Phil, Dolan, etc etc. And u am sure we won't follow the path of those great Knick teams of 2001 through 2013.

well i agree with your last sentence. Clean house and do a real rebuild. We have a good start with KP and Willy but we need to continue drafting well and staying away from bad contracts

But we are doing a full rebuild! We're not resigning Rose and Phil is looking to dump Melo as soon as he wakes up. I don't get what you guys are seeing....we're not trying to win. If we were Phil would have made a deal. It's all about this draft now. Phil just needs to see this through.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
nyknickzingis
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6207

2/25/2017  10:32 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/25/2017  10:35 AM
HofstraBBall wrote:I would lock him up for the max and extend Noah to max as well. Then I would bench them and let KP and Willy singlehandedly take on the world. Or maybe add our great draft picks to help them, but only in 4th quarter if they need it. The Draft picks will probably turn out to be the best players of all time within 2 years.

Don't think it matters what we do. No one is coming to this **** show. And all we will have to do for the next 5 years is listen to everyone on here cream about mediocre talent that they think will be the next MJ. Good times.
Agree with full rebuild. That includes Phil, Dolan, etc etc. And u am sure we won't follow the path of those great Knick teams of 2001 through 2013.

Salty are we hof?

Knicks drafted Balkman, Frye, Weis, Sweetney. Traded picks away.
In this regime we drafted KP. We have done well with Willy as well.

There's a huge difference in how we are scouting and drafting players now vs 2001-2014.

Just sad you're actually happy with Melo and Rose. Not a single good team in the league has a combination of two selfish declining former top 10 players like that.

Not a single team has that type of duo.

We may have sucked at drafting from 2001-2008 but doesn't mean it will continue. If there is one thing the team does well right now is scout and draft.

nykshaknbake
Member: #492
2/25/2017  1:10 PM
Brandon Jennings will sign elsewhere. After Phil realizes noone wants to come here we will have no choice but to keep Rose. He'll leverage that to 20 to 25 mill a year. Him and Noah will be unproductive and oft injured , so you better hope Baker and Willie can be starters.
HofstraBBall
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #6192

2/25/2017  2:37 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/25/2017  3:04 PM
nyknickzingis wrote:

Salty are we hof?

Knicks drafted Balkman, Frye, Weis, Sweetney. Traded picks away.
In this regime we drafted KP. We have done well with Willy as well.

There's a huge difference in how we are scouting and drafting players now vs 2001-2014.

Just sad you're actually happy with Melo and Rose. Not a single good team in the league has a combination of two selfish declining former top 10 players like that.

Not a single team has that type of duo.

We may have sucked at drafting from 2001-2008 but doesn't mean it will continue. If there is one thing the team does well right now is scout and draft.

Rose sucks. Melo has NTC. Like KP and Willy but let's not name them Dirk and Gasol just yet. Not salty, just know the probability of hitting the draft sweepstakes. Know total rebuild required. Wish it included throwing Phil on his ass.

'Knicks focus should be on players that have grown up playing soccer or cricket' - Triplethreat 8/28/2020
smackeddog
Member: #883
2/25/2017  4:07 PM
I'm starting to think that the reason we weren't all in on Rubio is that the knicks think they will do the clips melo trade in the offseason, so we didn't need Rivers and Rubio (especially if we draft a pg).
dwiley20
Member: #5755

2/25/2017  8:03 PM
of course we need to keep him regardless
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
2/26/2017  3:50 AM
Of course. Sign him to a 4 year 100K contract with a no trade clause. I think it's an easy call to make
Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
If we can move Melo this summer, do you keep Rose?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy