[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

The Knick's New Identity
Author Thread
Bobby
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #408
USA
8/14/2004  3:17 PM
we could've used h20 during the playoffs, as a result knicks fans was treated with bitch slapping sweep...worse playoff ever in knick history
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
AUTOADVERT
NineMike2Whiskey
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #732
8/14/2004  10:49 PM
I think averaging 20 and 8 throughout his career warrants that nickname MS. When he leads the Knicks to the promise land then we can start calling him a future HOF and one of the Knick's GOAT, and fact is nobody is calling him those yet.

Again I stress once more the playoff sweep by NJ is and never will be a good gauge of Marbs impact, our main option was Penny bum knees and all, and we had Anderson starting, not exactly solid options to got to eh? The Nets threw Everything at Marbury and he had a barely competent supporting cast. I remember J Kidd got a "triple double" against the 2000 Knicks once while at Phoenix, in points, rebounds and turnovers. He was so bad, some of the shots he forced up and decisions he made were of Eisley proportions. Supporting cast DOES tell.
islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
8/15/2004  12:03 PM
Yeah, it's not like he's had all stars and olympians like Amare Stoudemire and Shawn Marion around him. Or even guys like Kevin Garnett. Cut him some slack.
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
The Knick's New Identity

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy