[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Favorite Knick moments...
Author Thread
TheloniusMonk
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #705
USA
8/13/2004  12:45 AM
"Game 6 of the 2000 ECSF against the heat, Knicks were down by 17 at halftime and made a tremendous comeback and forced a game 7 which they won in miami thanks to CLARENCE WEATHERSPOON taking the last second shot...haha thanks spoon"

LOL I remember that well! Camby got a piece of that shot...and also a bunch of other shots put up by Spoon. I remember Bill Walton saying "How many times is Clarence Weatherspoon going to try and shoot over Marcus Camby? What's the record for a player having his shot blocked by the same guy? PASS THE BALL!!"
'You can catch me in Hollis at the hero shop!' -Tony Yayo
AUTOADVERT
NineMike2Whiskey
Member: #732
8/13/2004  2:43 AM
The crowd yelling Jeff Van Gundy during 99 ECF. He was coming in with a lot of stick during regular season and it was kind of nice to see him finally get a break.
raven
Member: #316
Canada
8/13/2004  4:17 AM
Last game of the ECF against indiana before we went in the fianls against the spurs.

fastbreak from spree that ran like a machinegun, scored between 2 guys. The ball goes in and the garden explodes.
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
8/13/2004  11:28 AM
I also liked the Charlie Ward blocked shot on Rik Smits. One of the underrated individual plays in Knick history.

- Game 6, '99 Eastern Conference finals. LJ gets hurt, and you can just see how together the team truely was. Great moment. Allan had the big game. Spree and Camby were awesome. Everyone was doing the "Big L"

-Knicks beating the Pacers, in '94, to advance to the NBA finals. Patrick Ewing puts his hands up and cheers with the crowd.

-Knicks beating Lakers in LA, behind Allans 53 points, completely overshadowing Kobes 42.

-Watching the beat the Heat, in '98, when they were expected to get killed (Without Ewing). That was a fun series.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
8/13/2004  11:29 AM
Posted by Allanfan20:

I also liked the Charlie Ward blocked shot on Rik Smits. One of the underrated individual plays in Knick history.

- Game 6, '99 Eastern Conference finals. LJ gets hurt, and you can just see how together the team truely was. Great moment. Allan had the big game. Spree and Camby were awesome. Everyone was doing the "Big L"

-Knicks beating the Pacers, in '94, to advance to the NBA finals. Patrick Ewing puts his hands up and cheers with the crowd.

-Knicks beating Lakers in LA, behind Allans 53 points, completely overshadowing Kobes 42.

-Watching the Knicks beat the Heat, in '98, when they were expected to get killed (Without Ewing). That was a fun series.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
eViL
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #561
USA
8/13/2004  11:52 AM
Fights:

Derek Harper vs. Jo Jo English
John Starks vs. the Chicago fans
Anthony Mason vs. Manute Bol
Doc Rivers and Greg Anthony (in street clothes) vs. Kevin Johnson
John Starks vs. Reggie Miller

Moments:

Starks hitting 9 3-pointers and scoring 37 pts in the first half against the Heat in '92 or '93.

Ewing slamming the put back on a Starks layup in game 7 of the ECF versus the Pacers.

check out my latest hip hop project: https://soundcloud.com/michaelcro http://youtu.be/scNXshrpyZo
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/13/2004  12:27 PM
by decade....

Anytime the Knicks beat the celtics in the 1970's. Especially in the playoffs! and the Championship teams. Especially 1973 when I got to go to a few playoff games.

Bernard Kings back to back 50pt games. 1980s

In the 90's. Beating the Heat, Vangundy riding Zo's leg, but most of all Starks headbutting a yapping Reggie Miller!

00's im still waiting!

Favorite Knick moments...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy