holfresh wrote:
nixluva wrote:
holfresh wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
holfresh wrote:
nixluva wrote:
holfresh wrote:
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:KP's post game is very revealing

He mentions not feeling involved for the first 3 quarters. Not in the flow.

Also mentions no trust on either end of the floor. Too much individual play.

I interpret this as Melo and Rose are killing us.

Why would you hear and interpret it any differently..KP started 0-6..

KP needs to be in rhythm and the way Rose plays doesn't create anything for him. Then you have Melo who can get his regardless of the offense and doesn't need help. KP is not that way. Especially this early in his career. KP needs a better flow to the offense which doesn't happen the way it should with Rose at the point.

This roster has to change. They took a shot at it but the parts don't work with Rose and Melo as the top dogs. This team needs a legit PG to get the best out of these players. Rose had a chance to be that PG but he simply doesn't try to be a ball distributor and play maker.

I really don't want to knock KP..You force me to when you don't hold him accountable..You blame others for what KP isn't doing...Early in the game, Melo and KP running a pick and roll at the top of the key..KP doesn't roll to create a passing lane to get the ball..Melo didn't pass..I saw the same play with Willy and Melo, Willy got the ball immeadistely..KP has lots of work to do but all you guys blame others for his shortcomings..

Say what you want about KP, but I can almost guarantee that nearly every front office exec in the league is blaming KP's struggles solely on the knicks and would be confident that KP would thrive in another system that doesn't focus on heavy isolation and a slowdown offense that tries to regulate KP to a Ryan Anderson type role. KP is being misused and his confidence is being badly effected on both ends becauae he's a young player who is still trying to figure out his nba role. We need to do right by him or we will hinder his development and further be the laughingstock of the league.

KP came into the season saying he has worked on and improved his three point shooting..He also said he worked on his handle..So blame the organization..

KP is not to blame for Rose not being a distributor and leader or Melo doing more ISO this year than being DadMelo! The vets are supposed to lead the way. Rose n Melo have a tall target out there and still haven't figured out how to take advantage of that every game. They have the ball THE MOST.

The can score the ball better than KP, that's why they have it the MOST...They are not being paid millions to hold KP's hand..

Excuse me but the object is to play TEAM BALL. What does it matter if Melo can score if no one else can get in rhythm or any flow cuz the ball isn't moving as it should.

And I don't mean any old touch but rather meaningful ball and player movement that leads to good shots in rhythm and on time!!! KP's not always getting the ball at the right time in the right spots. Not with Rose and Melo. It's messed up his game.

0-6...

Like I said not in rhythm or the right spots!!! Perhaps you can at least try to accept that it does make a difference when and how you get the ball. Melo and Rose are ISO players that can just make something out of nothing but not everyone is good with that.

It's gonna make a huge difference when KP has a PG that knows how to set him up and teammates that move the ball. KP looked better later with BJ and the kids. IMO what is wrong with KP is not enough of a flow and pace to the game.

My guess is his head is in space...He is afraid when Melo leaves it will be all on his shoulders and he can't handle it..He knows he isn't ready to take over..The team is shook because they are saying if this can happen to Melo, what about me...Nice culture change...

I think he doesn't like Rose.

It could be!!! Rose plays ALOOF and DISCONNECTED from everyone. As I've said many times where are all the highlights of Rose to KP? They should have at least some chemistry by now! Some plays that you can see being their Signature play like Stockton and Malone. Tell me that CP3 or Lebron wouldn't have KP at All Star level by now if they played with KP!!!

And how will they do that? Feed him Wheaties and iron pills??

Nah! You know CP3 would help KP greatly as would Lebron. Those 2 are leaders that move the ball and look to make players BETTER!!! KP has needed that and it's obvious he's not getting that from Rose or Melo. KP needs confidence and consistency as he develops!!! The kid is 21 and you're ragging on him like he's been a bum! KP started off just fine but the chemistry never developed and that's on Rose n Melo!!!

Top leadership players like CP3 and Lebron would not have let KP average above 30 minute of playing-time per game in their rotation during KP rookie season nor second-season in the NBA.
Plus Fisher/Rambis/Horn has not worked on one or two consistent scoring moves for KP to develop down to a science nor did any of the coaches tutor KP on defending the paint area switches with Lopez or Noah ..
KP has talent and potential that the Knicks are not developing right .. There were no team-ball in Fisher/Rambis season n there's no team-ball in Jeff Horn system.

AUTOADVERT
GameThread: Lakers in town for the 7pm game, watch on TNT

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy