[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Bench KP
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
1/23/2017  8:25 PM
I've had enough of his bad shot selection non passing and not using his size for things they need to be used for Until he plays the right way he should come off the bench. He's a bad starter right now
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
1/23/2017  8:33 PM
Bad idea. The better idea would be bench the horrible Noah and use KP differently. They run no pick and roll for him. Only iso.
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
1/23/2017  8:35 PM
He doesn't play well alongside Noah. Noah is the one that needs to be benched.
¿ △ ?
Jmpasq
Member: #4182

1/23/2017  8:38 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/23/2017  8:39 PM
BRIGGS wrote:I've had enough of his bad shot selection non passing and not using his size for things they need to be used for Until he plays the right way he should come off the bench. He's a bad starter right now

Im very disappointed in his play this year, I would move him if we could back a legitimate number 1 player. I believe he has been poisoned by melo, Rose and the toxic environment
Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Knixkik
USA
1/23/2017  8:39 PM
crzymdups wrote:He doesn't play well alongside Noah. Noah is the one that needs to be benched.

Of course. It's a no brainer. I will never blame KP for his shot selection until he is used properly and in his natural position. He is just taking what he can get in this offense. Iso and catch and shoot threes are all he can get.

blkexec
Member: #748
Wow....Briggs is agreeing with me on something. Except I want KP off the bench for different reasons. I rather KP come off the bench with the youth movement....and i said this after he was drafted. Yes he's our star player.....but you can't have too many chuckers all playing together. Plus KP will be playing with his boys developing chemistry with Jennings as the go to player. Vs fighting over shot attempts with melo, rose and lee.....
Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
BRIGGS
Knixkik wrote:Bad idea. The better idea would be bench the horrible Noah and use KP differently. They run no pick and roll for him. Only iso.

Not a bad idea. I'd start Willy or oquinn at C they earned it. kp has to learn some things to be humbled a bit

RIP Crushalot😞
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/23/2017  8:41 PM
Knixkik wrote:Bad idea. The better idea would be bench the horrible Noah and use KP differently. They run no pick and roll for him. Only iso.
One of them should come off the bench.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Knixkik
USA
1/23/2017  8:41 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:I've had enough of his bad shot selection non passing and not using his size for things they need to be used for Until he plays the right way he should come off the bench. He's a bad starter right now

Im very disappointed in his play this year, I would move him if we could back a legitimate number 1 player. I believe he has been poisoned by melo, Rose and the toxic environment

Trade him? Are we really at that point? Lol. Might be the most outrageous statement in the history of this forum, I hate to say. Homegrown talent. 2nd year player. Let's trade him smh.

holfresh
Member: #1081

1/23/2017  8:42 PM
KP is the most powerful man in NY..
Jmpasq

1/23/2017  8:43 PM
Knixkik wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Trade him? Are we really at that point? Lol. Might be the most outrageous statement in the history of this forum, I hate to say. Homegrown talent. 2nd year player. Let's trade him smh.

I would trade him in the right deal, the chances of finding that are pretty slim

Check out My NFL Draft Prospect Videos at Youtube User Pages Jmpasq,JPdraftjedi,Jmpasqdraftjedi. www.Draftbreakdown.com
Knixkik
USA
1/23/2017  8:46 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

I would trade him in the right deal, the chances of finding that are pretty slim

How about for an aging superstar? Seems like we are ready for that. I will say something, this thread in general and some of the opinions in it are something only knicks fans would say.

BRIGGS
1/23/2017  8:46 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

Come on. He needs some basketball retraining that's it

RIP Crushalot😞
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
1/23/2017  8:48 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

I think they need to get Rambis off the staff and a real big man coach for KP. Rambis talks about using KP as a SF who pops 3s all the time. Complete lack of understanding.

¿ △ ?
Jmpasq

1/23/2017  8:49 PM
Knixkik wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

How about for an aging superstar? Seems like we are ready for that. I will say something, this thread in general and some of the opinions in it are something only knicks fans would say.

No aging anything. If Anthony Davis became available I trade Porzingis. Porzingis will never be that good

Knixkik
USA
1/23/2017  8:50 PM
crzymdups wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

I think they need to get Rambis off the staff and a real big man coach for KP. Rambis talks about using KP as a SF who pops 3s all the time. Complete lack of understanding.

Completely agree.

Knixkik
USA
1/23/2017  8:51 PM
Jmpasq wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

No aging anything. If Anthony Davis became available I trade Porzingis. Porzingis will never be that good

Injuries are a concern with Davis. But I agree. Davis, towns, and Giannis are probably the only 3 in the league you could even consider it.

BRIGGS
1/23/2017  9:02 PM
Kp needs to watch willy play willy stays within himself and his efficiency is oozing. Kp can play the same way
RIP Crushalot😞
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/23/2017  9:02 PM
crzymdups wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
Jmpasq wrote:

This. Please move Kurt upstairs.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Knixkik
USA
1/23/2017  9:03 PM
BRIGGS wrote:Kp needs to watch willy play willy stays within himself and his efficiency is oozing. Kp can play the same way

Absolutely. They should play them together a little too.

Bench KP

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy