[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

How about Noah to Portland for Crabbe-- 17mm for 17mm?
Author Thread
chewy
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3689

1/23/2017  10:59 PM
Blazers wont do that trade but I think they will do it for Evan Turner
John Starks is the greatest
AUTOADVERT
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
1/23/2017  11:15 PM
chewy wrote:Blazers wont do that trade but I think they will do it for Evan Turner

I would take Turner in a heart beat. I think he'd be a good fit here actually.

¿ △ ?
callmened
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4234

1/24/2017  6:39 PM
chewy wrote:Blazers wont do that trade but I think they will do it for Evan Turner

yep. they cant wait to get rid of e.turner. for a team that relies on spacing and outside shooting, he does nothing

one horrible contract for another horrible contract. id do that in a second.

Knicks should be improved: win about 40 games and maybe sneak into the playoffs. Melo, Rose and even Noah will have some nice moments however this team should be about PORZINGUS. the sooner they make him the primary player, the better
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

1/24/2017  10:16 PM
callmened wrote:

yep. they cant wait to get rid of e.turner. for a team that relies on spacing and outside shooting, he does nothing

No to Turner

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/24/2017  10:21 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
callmened wrote:

No to Turner

Agree. NOOOOOO!
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

1/24/2017  10:55 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
callmened wrote:

No to Turner

Agree. NOOOOOO!

He's a decent defender, but how would he fit on offense? We already have melody and Rose? He can't shoot, so he can't stand behind the three-spot line...I don't see how Turner is an improvement over holiday and Lee. Plus, that contract...I don't see it.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/24/2017  11:02 PM
BigDaddyG wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
callmened wrote:

No to Turner

Agree. NOOOOOO!

He's a decent defender, but how would he fit on offense? We already have melody and Rose? He can't shoot, so he can't stand behind the three-spot line...I don't see how Turner is an improvement over holiday and Lee. Plus, that contract...I don't see it.
It was a bad signing made worse when they matched Crabbe's contract. Maybe Crabbe shows something in practice that they think has him turn into a guy worth the money but then why sign Turner?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
smackeddog
Member: #883
1/25/2017  1:06 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
callmened wrote:

No to Turner

Agree. NOOOOOO!

It was a bad signing made worse when they matched Crabbe's contract. Maybe Crabbe shows something in practice that they think has him turn into a guy worth the money but then why sign Turner?

There was an article a few months ago that said a few of the players the Blazers matched to big money were told not to buy houses as the intent is to move them either by the deadline or in the offseason

callmened
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4234

1/25/2017  9:22 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
callmened wrote:

No to Turner

Agree. NOOOOOO!

I agree. turner isn't a good player. he wouldn't help this team

Knicks should be improved: win about 40 games and maybe sneak into the playoffs. Melo, Rose and even Noah will have some nice moments however this team should be about PORZINGUS. the sooner they make him the primary player, the better
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

1/25/2017  10:19 AM
callmened wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
callmened wrote:

No to Turner

Agree. NOOOOOO!

I agree. turner isn't a good player. he wouldn't help this team

I really want to want Turner... in theory he should be perfect here. That said, he hasn't put it together and is a draft bust. He's going to be like Darko or Bagnani - guys who got paid a lot just because they were drafted high

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
Chandler
Member: #6197

1/25/2017  12:34 PM
crzymdups wrote:

I would take Turner in a heart beat. I think he'd be a good fit here actually.

not sure about a heat beat but i think it's worth considering.
KP is the 5; melo the 4; turner the 3.

The benefits are (a) addition by subtraction since we have a log jam of bigs and (b) he moves the ball and generally makes good decisions.

The challenges are (a) he needs the ball in his hands to contribute [but then again that may not be bad as he may be better at it than rose] and (b) his track record in nba is inconsistent

(5)(5)
How about Noah to Portland for Crabbe-- 17mm for 17mm?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy