[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

What teams have a better backcourt than the Knicks?
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/11/2004  10:37 AM

Rip and Chanucey have rings. That is what counts.

It will all be answered on the court!
AUTOADVERT
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
8/11/2004  10:39 AM
who cares who has the best backcourt, the last time i checked it's a team game. saying what backcourt is better has to many variables because you have to add in defense+rebounding+IQ+team playetc...

i will say this and this is apparent to anyone. there are a few guys like tim duncan KG and shaq--and it takes one of those guys to win. you might not win it all every time but you will be in it. when you add in the defense and rebounding from ben wallace he could be considered an elite frontcourt player, especially when he was flanked by many real good big men.

What do I question with the Knicks defense and rebounding--we dont have a dominant post for easy baskets[well we dont know about sweetney yet] and we have poor defenders--if we get dampier it will balance that out a good deal IMHO.
RIP Crushalot😞
raven
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #316
Canada
8/11/2004  10:51 AM
Posted by Nalod:

Rip and Chanucey have rings. That is what counts.

It will all be answered on the court!

luc longley and jud buchler have three each. does that mean anything ?
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
8/11/2004  11:42 AM
would detroit have won if the only good players they had were Sheed and Ben Wallace?

Never...not without that backcourt and vice-versa

So I agree with Briggs. Getting Dampier will make us a lot more like like the Detroit team as far as depth goes.
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
8/11/2004  12:30 PM
what I like about our backcourt is the pressure both steph and craw can put on offenses, that is what detroit did also, Rip and Billups were always active, I think the knicks can be as effective..
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
What teams have a better backcourt than the Knicks?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy